Proposal for Computer Model Competition

Condition
It is not open for further responses.
Ο.k. but you probably did not understand me, because I did not mention at all what to do or not to do everyone who created such a program. I do not think we have a reason to make suggestions to anyone who has created such a program with difficulty. After all, everyone who deals with betting has the objective of profit, they do not deal with it out of charity. So how can all of us, who aim to make a profit without toiling, force someone not to make a profit from something he has made with a lot of effort? So if someone wants to ask or not to ask for profit from his creation, it is something that concerns him.

Everything you write is very nice and correct and I agree with you. What Landen asked you as the owner of this site is that he DOES NOT WANT TO USE THIS COMPETITION AS AN ADVERTISING. What exactly do you not understand from the above ????
I do not say it at all calmly.

Who are the "We" who will ask members for help? No one showed up here as the organizer of such a competition to request subscriptions. An idea for discussion was simply expressed. If there is interest in such an idea, the one who finds it interesting enough to organize it, will decide whether or not to ask for subscriptions from the participants, depending on the purpose of the event, depending on the cost of the event and depending on the whether it will find sponsors to organize it.

We are talking about an incurable case. But really. I do not know what is more worrying in your case. That you may not have understood that Landen speaks as the site owner / organizer of the contest / whatever or that you know this and still insist that he means that he will ask participants for subscriptions for his organization.

Let me do it, then, for fifty - as Skoundis says.

THE MAN EXPLAINS TO YOU THAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO USE THIS COMPETITION AS AN ADVERTISING BY THE WINNER TO ASK FOR THE FUTURE
(M-E-T-E-P-E-I-T-A) SUBSCRIBES BY MEMBERS TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE CONTENT OF THIS PROGRAM.

And one last thing and I will not deal with the thread again:

Judging by what you write, I very much doubt if you have ever gambled.

These from me.

Everything you write is very nice and correct and I agree with you. What Landen asked you as the owner of this site is that he DOES NOT WANT TO USE THIS COMPETITION AS AN ADVERTISING. What exactly do you not understand from the above ????
I do not say it at all calmly.

We are talking about an incurable case. But really. I do not know what is more worrying in your case. That you may not have understood that Landen speaks as the site owner / organizer of the contest / whatever or that you know this and still insist that he means that he will ask participants for subscriptions for his organization.

Let me do it, then, for fifty - as Skoundis says.

THE MAN EXPLAINS TO YOU THAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO USE THIS COMPETITION AS AN ADVERTISING BY THE WINNER TO ASK FOR THE FUTURE
(M-E-T-E-P-E-I-T-A) SUBSCRIBES BY MEMBERS TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE CONTENT OF THIS PROGRAM.

And one last thing and I will not deal with the thread again:

Judging by what you write, I very much doubt if you have ever gambled.

These from me.
At first calm down a bit because I am scared of those who do not speak calmly. Besides, those who belong to the elite of 3% of humanity are not easily disturbed, especially with minor issues that concern the remaining 97% of people with low to moderate perception.

The truth is that I have not understood much in life, but in terms of the discussion here, what I mainly did not understand is: YOU what are you talking about? As a regular member of a forum or as a spokesperson for the site owner? Ok, I'm talking to the owner of the forum and we are trying to communicate with each other, because there may have been misunderstandings. You who fly like an angry fart, what exactly are you trying to do? Show us how much smarter and more intelligent you are than the rest 97%? Ok. so you are arrogant and you are normally unjust to participate in this forum because as far as I know the 3% elite has its own forums.

Move on. Who said that because an idea was mentioned on this site, it would inevitably be implemented by the site owner? Who said that a betting company would not want to organize or sponsor such a competition, in order to advertise, among other things? Who said that such a competition will definitely take place online and not somewhere with a physical presence of the participants? Where exactly from what I write does I insist that I insist that the owner of the page and the forum will request subscriptions from the participants? And finally I do not like to repeat but I will do it: Who are we to demand from a participant to give up the exploitation of its creation? Who would suggest to someone else not to aim for profit from an occupation that by definition has the objective of profit?

Finally, let me tell you, that idiots generally doubt. You, as the super-intelligence that you are, normally should not doubt anything, since you know everything.
Do not do this to us and stop dealing with the issue. The participation of an arrogance like you always gives another interest in the discussions ...

Ο.k. but you probably did not understand me, because I did not mention at all what to do or not to do everyone who created such a program. I do not think we have a reason to make suggestions to anyone who has created such a program with difficulty. After all, everyone who deals with betting has the objective of profit, they do not deal with it out of charity. So how can all of us, who aim to make a profit without toiling, force someone not to make a profit from something he has made with a lot of effort? So if someone wants to ask or not to ask for profit from his creation, it is something that concerns him.
The site is his, however, and if it is his he has the right to impose the condition that it will be free, otherwise he will not allow posting or direct or indirect advertising. She will tell him to go and do it elsewhere and he will be right!

Guys, I do not understand the whole meaning yet ... That is, if I have a profitable system with a model here in ib, who prevents Balaton and every user, to send me a PM, to put me 100 euros on paypal and to make money both him and me?
I think the whole project failed before it even started.

Guys, I do not understand the whole meaning yet ... That is, if I have a profitable system with a model here in ib, who prevents Balaton and every user, to send me a PM, to put me 100 euros on paypal and to make money both him and me?

I will tell you differently, if you have a profitable model would you say I have a profitable model when you can play them and pay for them yourself? I wrote this from the beginning but it was not realized. Not even a screenshot of the model would be uploaded and it would do very well!

In the private as it is known we can not intervene as there we do not have any responsibility if something like this happens. It is a free forum (although freedom stops somewhere and you know it) anyone writes. Now if we get messages "he's asking for money" etc with receipts even the private ones that were sent to him. But to us, not in the forum, this one will be removed, you know that.
Generally you know that anyone who asks for a cash prize for something he puts away. For example the other day I got a user who put an excel that said that normally it does so much but I put it for free. If he asked for money and the issue was deleted, he too would leave.

You know very well 20 years count infobeto never asked but did not allow anyone in here to catch "clients" for his projects.

I will tell you differently, if you have a profitable model would you say I have a profitable model when you can play them and pay for them yourself? I wrote this from the beginning but it was not realized. Not even a screenshot of the model would be uploaded and it would do very well!

You do not need to present a model. You need to make predictions. And there is a lucrative model presented here, through its predictions.

The site is his, however, and if it is his he has the right to impose the condition that it will be free, otherwise he will not allow posting or direct or indirect advertising. She will tell him to go and do it elsewhere and he will be right!
So far we have 2 people trying to express the intentions and views of the site owner. Do you anticipate what the site owner will say and do? I would say let the site owner express his own demands, objections and objections. Do you have a personal opinion to express? Tell us how you see such a project and if there is a possible problem that may arise? And finally, if ethical issues arise, do you have a personal judgment to express it publicly or do you only express the moral judgment of the site owner?

You do not need to present a model. You need to make predictions. And there is a lucrative model presented here, through its predictions.
The same is found. Suppose someone has a success rate of 80% at 2,00 odds. And he starts and writes matches. Say he places pregame bets in two and is happy with it. But say that many of the matches show the tendency to have upsets and the underdog to score first and both during the match to be 2.80 or 3,20 and the one who makes the predictions knows this. Why start writing them when he knows he will lose performance now because others are faster than him and get better performance? Why get into this process?

Is this profitable model in normal odds or in wrong odds? If it is in normal, send me the link to see it, although I never bet on points, so just see it.

Last edited:
The same is found. Suppose someone has a success rate of 80% at 2,00 odds. And he starts and writes matches. Say he places pregame bets in two and is happy with it. But say that many of the matches show the tendency to have upsets and the underdog to score first and both during the match to be 2.80 or 3,20 and the one who makes the predictions knows this. Why start writing them when he knows he will lose performance now because others are faster than him and get better performance? Why get into this process?
Everything you write belongs to the technical part. In the agreement on the scope of the forecast.
The whole project can be closed, hidden for the members, the models will be mentioned with some christened names, the predictions will go to moderators in .csv format and will be checked only by those who will announce model ratings.
And something else:
That is, I who uploaded this a long time ago
and it will probably be verified if something goes wrong, should I feel bad, if a member who is unrelated to the whole process, asks me to make a prediction for the Italian championship and puts me 20 euros on paypal?
Well we will go crazy ...

Reactions: Aristarchus
Larry, what you uploaded is long-term, when you go to the exchange and you see that before you they have placed at 2,80 or 3,40 in SK matches, 150 thousand mismatches while this did not happen before you uploaded your bets, you will be upset because will your bet remain unmatched or not and you will say it does not matter I took 30 euros from the forecast I sold?

Larry, what you uploaded is long-term, when you go to the exchange and you see that before you they have placed at 2,80 or 3,40 in SK matches, 150 thousand mismatches while this did not happen before you uploaded your bets, you will be upset because will your bet remain unmatched or not and you will say it does not matter I took 30 euros from the forecast I sold?
I think we complicate things ... We are talking about sponsors, subscriptions, sales, exchanges, mismatched bets and thousands, while the issue is very simple ... A machine, an algorithm, data and predictions.

You know very well 20 years count infobeto never asked but did not allow anyone in here to catch "clients" for his projects.
This phrase alone underestimates the intelligence of many in here ...

Seriously;;; 20 years infobeto did NOT allow ANYONE in here to catch customers for their project ??? And what role do betting companies play in here ??? Wherever you look on the page, from head to toe, you will see ads of betting companies ... Special bars on the side that inform us about the offers of companies ... Special category on the home page with the best betting companies, accompanied by a registration and navigation guide for each company separately. Special issues concerning specific companies and their offers .... Articles that direct the potential players to specific companies ...

And you say that no one is fishing, customers in here? If there are some people here who are fishing for clients for their projects, these are the first betting companies. With the unpaid I guess, because to maintain a page like this and in fact for 20 years, it will have a lot of expenses that have to come from somewhere. And suddenly you declare yourself as the owners of the page, annoyed if there is someone who will try to advertise his project or to catch clients so that he can make his living next to the beasts. In fact, you declare that you have never allowed or will allow such a thing, as if it is immoral to deceive clients or to aim at advertising their work, in an activity that by definition revolves around profit ...

I imagine it is immoral only for ordinary users to catch a small clientele, but of course not for large companies that catch a large number of clientele herds and millions of euros. I also imagine that it is immoral to catch customers and profit, only if your page does not make a profit from it. So if you tell us that FREE advertising and catching customers in here is not allowed I can understand and accept it. But when you present this to us more or less as a reprehensible practice for ordinary users, while you tolerate it - if you do not promote it yourself - for the bets that serially catch customers in here, then you underestimate my own intelligence and I imagine many others . So the question is not whether or not one should advertise or catch customers in here, but how much one should pay to advertise and catch customers here. On the other hand, by definition, the existence of such a page aims to direct the attention of the public, to an activity that has the objective of profit, thus directing them directly or indirectly to become customers of companies.

Again you do not want to understand ...

For 20 years, infobeto has not asked for even 1 euro from its members or readers.
To confuse the advertisement that every discredited person legally promotes his product with us asking for money from our readers ... probably shows that you do not understand basic things and you do not even know us.

All you understand is to come to a 20 year old site to pinch members to give you a subscription. And you also want a betting sponsor ... but did you not think that you are asking a bettor to pay someone to find a way for the players to win?

The business plan loses everywhere with this way of thinking. That's why I do not want to get involved. There was a much nicer and more honest way to do something good but it takes a different mentality and a different way.

Over and out.

And you also want a betting sponsor ... but did you not think that you are asking a bettor to pay someone to find a way for the players to win?
Why do you see it that way?
At kaggle.com, there are hundreds who develop models and the companies themselves fund competitions that will highlight the good ones and there are also cash prizes.
If I develop something good, what is the point of stoiximan and every stoiximan approaching me to find a step ahead of the players?
I am not saying all this to change your mind, I would not have participated in the way it took anyway.

Reactions: Aristarchus
Again you do not want to understand ...

For 20 years, infobeto has not asked for even 1 euro from its members or readers.
To confuse the advertisement that every discredited person legally promotes his product with us asking for money from our readers ... probably shows that you do not understand basic things and you do not even know us.

All you understand is to come to a 20 year old site to pinch members to give you a subscription. And you also want a betting sponsor ... but did you not think that you are asking a bettor to pay someone to find a way for the players to win?

The business plan loses everywhere with this way of thinking. That's why I do not want to get involved. There was a much nicer and more honest way to do something good but it takes a different mentality and a different way.

Over and out.
The issue started elsewhere and the discussion ends elsewhere ... It does not matter, any deviation is useful to draw the right conclusions about what is happening around us.

Of course, infobeto did not ask and will not ask its readers and members for even 1 euro. This has not been disputed. Obviously the page revenue sources are different, so it can be maintained. The sources of income are obvious in the advertising bars of the page, but also in targeted articles that act as barkers ...

Because I really do not know you, so I ask to know you and understand you. So to understand ... what is the question, legality? That is, the companies that are advertised in here are legal, while the members of the forum who are trying to catch a customer, what are they, illegal? Is legality your problem? And if the members who are trying to catch them are also legal then what happens? Can or not they catch customers? Hypothetically speaking, if the members who want to advertise are willing to pay you to catch customers, do you still have a problem with that?

As for me, I did not ask for help from anyone, nor did I say that I am selling something and I am looking to find customers to buy it. Of course, this does not mean that it is impossible for me to want to sell something at some point. Whoever sells his work is criticized or legality comes to the fore again, that is, if he is registered in the tax office to be considered legal ??

I am also not looking for a sponsor. However, there are companies that pay and sponsor individuals and sites that advise people on ways to earn companies. There are also betting companies that through the page themselves give advice to the world what to play ... Probably the companies that do this will be suckers and looking for ways to get lost.

Finally, as far as companies are concerned, a company could be interested in such a competition, because it would be interested in finding out what tools its customers have developed to win and maybe it would be interested in acquiring the tools that it found useful.

As for whether or not you will be involved in such an endeavor now, it obviously has nothing to do with me who mentioned it as an idea, or with my own intentions. I did not even mention it as an idea, waiting for it to be saved and for you to undertake it in order to organize it. The idea exists and if someone in the future finds it interesting and has the means will organize it. Whether it's you or someone else matters little.

Of course, this does not mean that it is impossible for me to want to sell something at some point.

From everything you wrote, I will keep this here because we have been telling you this since the whole morning. That in here you can not.
You start a project of forecasts, it goes well, you see it and this does not cover you and you say "Children I want 10-20-30 euros etc per month" with the best for you is to stop before you even say this thing and look how you will do it you will sell and you will do the marketing elsewhere because in here it will not be allowed more simply we can not say it I believe

It seems strange to me that you do not understand.

Let's go to Facebook and tell Mark:
Mark make me an event and tell the Facebook audience about an app I have ... and everything is ok. It will be free ... but after you gather people I can do it with a subscription. But what do you care ... You care badly, you who make so much money from ads. Aunt ... gather my subscribers de ... and if anyone likes it I sell it.

This approach e.g. it spoils me ...

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lazio - Juventus
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Leicester - Southampton
    Novasports Premier League
    • Arsenal - Chelsea
  • Tomorrow 24-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estudiantes - Gremio
  • 20:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 5HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 24-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Milwaukee Bucks - Indiana Pacers
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1: