Proposal for Computer Model Competition

Condition
It is not open for further responses.
A strong forecasting model would be their model masterminds.
That is, to form a pool of forum users that gives forecasts and
we derive the average by processing the conflation algorithm between them.

Each of the pool will give predictions, their own odds probably better. It will get points depending on its predictability and a top ten will be formed.
The good will receive a reward, the bad will be demoted.
There will be a second national team - again with an award - from which the first will be promoted.

I went to do this with websites but it gets stuck somewhere.
With PROPO it was easy - but on the one hand in the age of the internet and after PROPO it practically does not exist, on the other hand it is not the same thing.
So I got stuck because from the various websites another suggests me to play some games of France, another of Italy, another of Israeli and so on.
So what to compare?

So the forum should indicate this matches.
To say gentlemen these are the games we want, give your suggestions.
Also the forum should have the math tools to do the calculations (not Vlach college like I have seen elsewhere!).

This will make a very powerful model.

Last edited:
but I have a disagreement, - concern, why one can not "ask" for payment of course if he wants to, betting tips, games that someone has in any way identified that they have value, (there are tapers in the forum, but let's say that I want suggestions from the members) why should the forum get in the way?
They are worried about not eating a crumb for that dude. They want to have exclusivity, to control everything. In fact, they want us to feel obliged that they did not ask us for a single euro for 20 years, as if they did it for their mother's soul, as if they do not earn money from our participation in other ways.

They are worried about not eating a crumb for that dude. They want to have exclusivity, to control everything. In fact, they want us to feel obliged that they did not ask us for a single euro for 20 years, as if they did it for their mother's soul, as if they do not earn money from our participation in other ways.
We do not try to create a sense of obligation to anyone, let alone by force. As infobeto has never asked for money to give points, timeless, fixed, computer models, participation in competitions, so it asks the participants of the forum to have the kindness not to do the same or not to ask for such conciliations , using the forum platform (at least on its "free" side, as Ertzan wrote:
In the private as it is known we can not intervene as there we do not have any responsibility if something like this happens. It is a free forum (although freedom stops somewhere and you know it) anyone writes. Now if we get messages "he's asking for money" etc with receipts even the private ones that were sent to him. But to us, not in the forum, this one will be removed, you know that.
Ultimately, where we can intervene, we do not want any of the above to happen, it is the right of the forum to set its operating rules either for obvious reasons or because it so wishes. No one is forced to stay by force if he feels compelled, offended, limited by it. Anyone who requests or offers paid points in private messages, know that in no case does it represent infobeto and does not comply with its spirit and rules and beyond that everyone is responsible for their actions.

So simple

Reactions: BetLaden
We do not try to create a sense of obligation to anyone, let alone by force. As infobeto has never asked for money to give points, timeless, fixed, computer models, participation in competitions, so it asks the participants of the forum to have the kindness not to do the same or not to ask for such conciliations , using the forum platform (at least on its "free" side, as Ertzan wrote:

When you already have a conciliation section, the Ads, it is oxymoronic to ask others not to sell something, because it is not material but spiritual work (that is the difference).

That is what is the difference:

From an excel with predictions by Fanouris?

Reactions: gdouvl1984

Ultimately, where we can intervene, we do not want any of the above to happen, it is the right of the forum to set its operating rules either for obvious reasons or because it so wishes. No one is forced to stay by force if he feels compelled, offended, limited by it. Anyone who requests or offers paid points in private messages, know that in no case does it represent infobeto and does not comply with its spirit and rules and beyond that everyone is responsible for their actions.

So simple
You explain the obvious to us and I do not think it is necessary. It is the right of the Forum to set any rules that its owners think, and it is our right to have our say on the rules they set and the tactics they follow. So simple. I think that each of us has the necessary intelligence to leave at any time he wants, if and when he feels discomfort.

As for what you told me: "Now if we get messages" he is asking for money "etc with receipts even the private ones that were sent to him. But to us not in the forum the specific one will be removed, you know that." What exactly is this; Indirect encouragement to members for ruffianiliki? Should we send you our private discussions with a print screen?

As for what you told me: "Now if we get messages" he is asking for money "etc with receipts even the private ones that were sent to him. But to us not in the forum the specific one will be removed, you know that." What exactly is this; Indirect encouragement to members for ruffianiliki? Should we send you our private discussions with a print screen?
What I have clearly said is that in private we can not intervene and we do not want to intervene.
However, if there is a complaint from a forum member about a breach of the rules against him by another forum member (insult, spamming or the case we mentioned), where we should intervene, it should not be done unproven, as it should to have sanctions.

Again, I have the impression that I am saying the obvious, so I apologize in advance, but this is the -of course- the answer to your question.

Reactions: BetLaden
I really do not understand what you do not understand. Unless you're trying to lose my patience with the mud you're throwing at us but unfortunately you fell into the wrong person. If not here's a new product just for you!

Not to mention the way you want to present things and photograph us as bad when you do not respect the freedom provided by the site! The freedom to know is not unlimited ... it has limits and rules that when you overcome them you become impudent and rude! Rudeness is not a right to freedom, on the contrary it is a violation of freedom.

Last time I say again that on our site we do not allow anyone to ask for money and subscriptions from our members.

You have a computer model ... hello with your joy. Use it and make money. Why did you come here? I will tell you why you came ... You came to advertise it and to subscribe ...

Ante de and we have been waiting for you for so many years ... Twenty years of effort to gather people for you to come and ask for money from our readers!

So I will tell you that I call it gossip ... and not cunning .... The cunning would do it and as soon as he saw STOP he would stop ... The gossip continues ...

For pull on the channels, radios and sites and tell them to let you inform all of Greece through their media about your product! What; They do not leave you ??? Shame on them! They make so much money from the ads ... and they do not let you get out with a free ad in them !!!

Hear how things are done ... I will tell you what to do to be right in order to gather subscribers. To pay developers to build a site for you, to pay graphic designers to have a beautiful site, to pay to advertise it to start having people, to pay technicians to maintain it, to pay for servers and domains, to pay a lawyer to start a company , to pay an accountant to keep accounts with your subscribers, to pay tax, to pay EFKA, to pay maybe someone to write or update your page, pay and SEO to get better in google, pay to be managed and social for to have customers from there, pay for advertising with the results of your model ....

But what am I saying .... obviously you know them .... that's why you said "I'm not going better than the infobeto forum to do everything in a hurry ??? and if they tell me anything ... I will tell them".

I really do not understand what you do not understand. Unless you're trying to lose my patience with the mud you're throwing at us but unfortunately you fell into the wrong person. If not here's a new product just for you!

Not to mention the way you want to present things and photograph us as bad when you do not respect the freedom provided by the site!
Does mud mean lies and non-existent accusations? What exactly is the mud on your face that you feel offended about? When also did someone call you bad because you make money from your site and our participation in it? Because your job is to make the bet of the betting companies and no one makes the deal a joke. So to do the delal you need to have listeners to whom you will address. So you do the delal and we the users make the listeners. So indirectly you make a profit from our participation as members of the forum and the site even if you do not immediately ask us for a subscription. But none of us, not even me, blamed you for this, and of course I did not call you bad because you keep that business with that particular function. This is done with our knowledge and with our acceptance. On the other hand, you are the one who tries to present as bad or immoral to anyone who expects a profit from his personal work.

Do not get tired of repeating the same thing. I understand that you do not allow anyone to ask for money or subscriptions from anyone who is interested in their work. Of course, as I told you before, you do not allow it, because for a fee you allow it just fine and I will not bother to bring you back what I have already mentioned to you in my previous answers. But I am completely indifferent to what you say and what you do with your business, since I did not and do not intend to ask for money from anyone in here. But I do not intend to share my personal work from here and there to represent the philanthropist. The purpose of my participation here is to exchange views and nothing else. I do not need advertising or business advice or tips.

Finally, it would be good not to treat people like sheep ... What are you that gathers people, their rope? What's in here, a free people forum or a sheep pen? I who came and wrote here, did you take care of me, or do I owe you something because you let me in? We are neither sheep nor do we need a protector. If someone comes and asks me for money I can deal with him just fine on my own without anyone mediating. I think the other users of the forum are equally capable of judging and dealing with anyone who asks for money or subscriptions. They can judge even those who do not immediately ask for money or subscriptions.

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...