How fast is the pace in a football match?

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
I am writing about the purchase of the corners.
To predict corners, over or under, we usually go by team statistics. So we say "Leeds and Liverpool take the most corners, so we play them". Right, not wrong, but is this the best way?
As those of you who deal in corners will have noticed, over 9 say, England pay odds of 2.00 to 2.10.
South America, however, pays 3 or even 3.50!
What's the difference ; It is the slow football of the South Americans. Even the Brazilian national team plays in slow motion. When they get the combination they are capable of amazing things and we are all fans, but their build up has been and remains slow. We are talking about good Brazils (the bad Brazil was in 1990 in Rome, all their other teams were good).

So what have I noticed?
When fast ball is played and both teams aim to score, many corners are awarded.
An example is the recent final of the Champions League, Real - Dortmund. 17 corners.
Counter example, yesterday's Serbia - England. Serbia defended high to avoid conceding a goal, Southgate (Fraudgate) on the other hand was also playing very conservatively. Result of 3 corners all in all.

How does the ball come out of the corner?
More often than not it is the low cross from the byline that is intercepted by a defender.
Then, shots towards the goal that are again blocked by a defender or by the goalkeeper.
Then chimneys that the defense repels in the corner.
Getting a corner in another way is rare.

So we don't have corners in slow football, but - I think it goes without saying - also when the match is locked (at 3-0 basically both sides give up, one a "towel". the other maintenance).

So the question is a parameter that predicts how fast the teams will play.
Sometimes it's pretty obvious.
Yesterday Germany, which we already know since we are all fans at heart. At idle would it go with the Hungarians? And the Hungarians, in turn, had room not to try for the goal? Result 18 corners.
But is there anyone who keeps such statistics?
E.g. total kilometers run by opponents in 90 minutes.

There is something ;

I will answer because I deal with corners and I have an opinion about corners......
What I say is from personal experience.
A couple of years ago, maybe a lot less... a guy started giving options for corners.
Especially in the 82nd to 83rd minute, he was looking for an Asian over 1 at a performance of 1,80 and above
Back then, no one was playing corners or maybe I hadn't bothered to see if anyone was playing!
That's how I played too, with excellent results..... there was rarely a corner after 83 ... when it was worse, we had a comeback. I forgot to mention that the selections for corners were made in tied games or games with 1 goal difference.... Today to find a performance of 1,80 in 83 for another corner with no hope!!!! 85 maybe 87 minutes for Asian 1 and you see it too....in such competitions I mean....there have already been 7 to 8 corners etc/....
Now before the start ... I have no opinion if the corner bet is predictable/...... maybe yes, maybe not...... but corners after 37-38 in the first half. it is very possible with a good performance and appearance... if there have already been 4 corners, however, it would be good if the last corner had been done before the 30... the same in the 88th minute if there have been at least 8 corners and the last one before 80.....(without being binding) and of course a draw or 1 goal difference/......

I will answer because I deal with corners and I have an opinion about corners......
What I say is from personal experience.
A couple of years ago, maybe a lot less... a guy started giving options for corners.
Especially in the 82nd to 83rd minute, he was looking for an Asian over 1 at a performance of 1,80 and above
Back then, no one was playing corners or maybe I hadn't bothered to see if anyone was playing!
That's how I played too, with excellent results..... there was rarely a corner after 83 ... when it was worse, we had a comeback. I forgot to mention that the selections for corners were made in tied games or games with 1 goal difference.... Today to find a performance of 1,80 in 83 for another corner with no hope!!!! 85 maybe 87 minutes for Asian 1 and you see it too....in such competitions I mean....there have already been 7 to 8 corners etc/....
Now before the start ... I have no opinion if the corner bet is predictable/...... maybe yes, maybe not...... but corners after 37-38 in the first half. it is very possible with a good performance and appearance... if there have already been 4 corners, however, it would be good if the last corner had been done before the 30... the same in the 88th minute if there have been at least 8 corners and the last one before 80.....(without being binding) and of course a draw or 1 goal difference/......

Well, it's always luck.
In the recent friendly between France and Canada, they played to pass the time, but not a single corner in the last half hour was one of the strange things.
A draw and superiority of one (form ... Olympiacos - Panserraikos) is ok for a corner (but it also depends on the performance).
Now the sixth Germany with Switzerland I expect soup and shortly in England - Denmark with the okra Suthgey as well. Italy - Spain question mark, probably not, I don't see them as fast forward.

Reactions: betover

Predictions

• 18:00
    ERT3
    • Spain - Japan
  • 20:00
    ERT3
    • Nigeria - Brazil
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Panathinaikos - Botev Plovdiv
  • 22:00
    ERT3
    • France - Colombia
  • Tomorrow 26-07-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Atletico Paranaense - Cerro Porteno
  • Tomorrow 26-07-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports Start
    • WTA 250 Prague Open
  • 15:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 250 Iasi Open
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • A Forum Bot:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ours were flying paper airplanes in the transfer market... take now and possible opponent Ajax and sleep like you slept....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Um, if you had Kebab Terim now and sponsored by Atjun, you would hit a transfer, eat the next Pepe of Turkey, ex-Yannis Gouma of Turkey
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ok ajax has a customer relationship with paok now you will get one with them too
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You say?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ok last year's Ajax was a cry for tears for this year's I have no idea to tell the truth
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Well, we didn't talk about it last year...and Xanthi was winning!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    This Krunic or very good manager has a strong plug to play and with Jose there is no other way to explain it
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "Usury flights 2024" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    AEKara flies against Inter!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the others are currently flying kites
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    PAOK got involved... AEK once said to make some gifts....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    They haven't got a rhythm yet, kid
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Come on, Tete is cool bro
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Yes, the president took a game.. the next one now next month.....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    yes, don't be ungrateful either, little by little
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    from a former Terim kebab team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I have extreme Kent, fresh stuff waiting to show its worth if you are interested
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Right....however, Aris (not BetLaden) will have a hard time getting past us, so the 4th place will be hard to lose,,,,
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You're writing a whole book with these useless people in PAE...you should know from March what you want players to do and at the end of July you're still looking
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    almost everywhere the same happens and in Turkey where I see similar things we are the only ones complete I would say and now we are looking for a 6
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Are you Jose's?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ok, this year I will bet Fener champion, don't be afraid of anything...
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new topic called "Challenge 2024-2025" in the Football Predictions.
    betover Forum Bot: User betover started a new topic called "Challenge 2024- 2025" in Predictions...