ABOUT MATALA

SPYRIDON

IFC # 7 Champion 2010-11
21 Apr 2006
ATHENS
Children I would like you to tell me the Cretans and those who have visited Crete if it is good to relax Matala and if there are beautiful beaches around.
Thanks in advance: sign:

nikitas

9 Nov 2005
WHERE PLAYS WITH YOU AND YOU
although I am not from Crete one time that I have been going for years now good beach was.
the Cretans of the forum will tell you better than a pre-set guest like me.

upload your "I" to you with an Olympic puddle and a smoke bubble and a smoke bubble and a nice holiday to get into another old spirit of the mute: twis:: twis:: twis:
Reactions: SPYRIDON

Tenekes

AC Milan fan
26 Apr 2003
SanSiro ​​Milano
although I am not from Crete one time that I have been going for years now good beach was.
the Cretans of the forum will tell you better than a pre-set guest like me.

upload your "I" to you with an Olympic puddle and a smoke bubble and a smoke bubble and a nice holiday to get into another old spirit of the mute: twis:: twis:: twis:
What the fuck Matala re ... Mani the best ..: twis:: twis:

korinaki365

6 Aug 2012
Answer: ABOUT MATALA

Crete is one of the most beautiful destinations because it is a big island and has many choices and places to visit. Matala is nice and well worth it, but not for many days because you will be bored. You can stay in another area, maybe even more centrally and from there you can go everywhere. Beautiful beaches with crystal blue waters are the Elafonisos near Chania and Chrissi near Ierapetra. These places have nothing to envy anything from Hawaii, Taliland, etc. In general, you find everything you want from Crete, from nightlife and beaches to archaeological sites and museums .... !!!!!!

SPYRIDON

IFC # 7 Champion 2010-11
21 Apr 2006
ATHENS

I finally went to Chania. Most of all the beaches I liked the FALASAIRNA.Abelia ...

patrickdrd

15 Oct 2007
Wherever I can roam

Beautiful beaches with clear blue waters are the Elafonisos near Chania and Chrissi near Ierapetra
1) the ephonine is in the wind, you go with a boat from neapoli, ephonisi is called in the crete and it is really perfect

2) I will agree on these 2, top 3 for me (the other shipwreck of course),
but a little unfinished is not to suggest him in general for Cretas,
even two parts unusually between them?
I am eg. I went on different excursions to each of these two

I finally went to Chania. Most of all the beaches I liked the FALASAIRNA.Abelia ...
so much, I do not miss, I do not remember it,
eternity sources? preveli? and gold all the money (or else the donkey) but it is from the other parts

Late 4 years Korinaki: bb:
hahahahahahahahaha

SPYRIDON

IFC # 7 Champion 2010-11
21 Apr 2006
ATHENS

the eloquence I just liked to see it, not to swim.On the other you wrote I did not go

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    McLaren17: Test