Rows

Answer: SERIES

The paper house

We wrote in another thread about Casa de Papel and Neymar but we did not write about the series, which has completed 2 rounds and we are waiting for the 3rd ..... At the urging of johnbill I sat down and watched it and finally I was speechless. Very good series, in (wonderful) Spanish language, with actors who give change. With her exaggerations for sure, otherwise she does not slip the thing but with "beautiful" exaggerations.

Worth seeing those who have not already done so !!

View attachment 25288

For the excesses you just say on youtube the commentary on the series of Atzarakis. You cry :)

Only if you have finished the series see it.

Reactions: kerkireos

Everything is subjective Anthony. For example, he thinks he has humor. I did not know him, but from yesterday you wrote this comment I sat down and I saw some of his videos and I did not laugh at anybody but at any point what he was saying! But he thinks he has humor. Anyway.
He is absolutely right about the backdrop in the car cage, completely cow! He is absolutely right about this with the detector. As for the scenery with Tokyo's engine and energy. As I have written, there are many places where the exaggeration gets out. But the series is one of the best circulating, in my humble personal view, which, as I said, is a subjective subject.
B.C. I read the article of a type that writes the myths about it and is a fanatic of the Game of Thrones. I did not stand to see a season. what to say; That everyone likes.
Another example, Nikos Zervos once said that the Para Pente does not have a trace of humor !! While watching movies we hit the floor with laughter! What to say .....

Reactions: the cacambola

I saw the 3rd cycle of Mr Robot. Again, the guy bullies them instead of clearing them up. The first few episodes reminded me of a part of the title of the Monty Pythons movie "The Bundles of History":) Then began to straighten the thing somewhat, the episodes in the middle of the season were really good and in the end it made turloved again. The last one was good and leaves an optimistic window for the 4 circle

Reactions: the cacambola

I saw the 3rd cycle of Mr Robot. Again, the guy bullies them instead of clearing them up. The first few episodes reminded me of a part of the title of the Monty Pythons movie "The Bundles of History":) Then began to straighten the thing somewhat, the episodes in the middle of the season were really good and in the end it made turloved again. The last one was good and leaves an optimistic window for the 4 circle

Use the robots and see Billions .... (and the three season)

Also see DEUCE (season 1)

Especially in the 4th cycle, for the first time I see so many scenario scrolls .... we've gotten as if I saw Inception

Reactions: zorian
I started watching Breaking Bad with the zeal, and I finally got to the first season.

Now I started The Witcher looks good for the first season. Let's see

@zorian do you have any suggestions for ??
I have a hard time watching series. And more "tested" that is, other children have seen them and suggested them to me. I'm not looking for new ones to catch "sea bass". Imagine Ercan and I started breaking bad, of course I made it to the end. Now I see the "boardwalk empire" imagine.
Overall from the series I've seen so far I highly recommend Peaky Blinders, Casa de Papel and the first season from westworld. Also the old Twin Peaks. And the X files from old. (okay, those old ones were also in times when we didn't have much to see and that something important was coming out of us). They stabbed me. I just look at the rest and start them (House of cards, Mr Robot, Agent Carter) but I can't say I'm mad at all. And I saw Fargo but they didn't .... they didn't even come close to the movie. They will also have good episodes (like the breaking bad has many good episodes) but they will also have endless sleeping belts.
Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead etc I don't even touch them. I saw a couple of episodes from each and every ending. They made me giggle at once
Ah, with Sons of Anarchy I want to make an effort, we'll see ...

I started watching Breaking Bad with the zeal, and I finally got to the first season.

Now I started The Witcher looks good for the first season. Let's see

So you know you gave up BREAKING BAD ....

One of the best series ever ....

Also an amazing (but older) series is THE WIRE ....

BOARDWALK EMPIRE is a very nice Christos series ....

Reactions: BetLaden and zorian
I have a hard time watching series. And more "tested" that is, other children have seen them and suggested them to me. I'm not looking for new ones to catch "sea bass". Imagine Ercan and I started breaking bad, of course I made it to the end. Now I see the "boardwalk empire" imagine.
Overall from the series I've seen so far I highly recommend Peaky Blinders, Casa de Papel and the first season from westworld. Also the old Twin Peaks. And the X files from old. (okay, those old ones were also in times when we didn't have much to see and that something important was coming out of us). They stabbed me. I just look at the rest and start them (House of cards, Mr Robot, Agent Carter) but I can't say I'm mad at all. And I saw Fargo but they didn't .... they didn't even come close to the movie. They will also have good episodes (like the breaking bad has many good episodes) but they will also have endless sleeping belts.
Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead etc I don't even touch them. I saw a couple of episodes from each and every ending. They made me giggle at once
Ah, with Sons of Anarchy I want to make an effort, we'll see ...

SONS OF ANARCHY .... I LIKE VERY MUCH ..... but not at all)

Nice series also is BANSHEE .....

Reactions: zorian
Sons of anarchy, The wire, The shield, The sopranos. By far the best of its kind. They just had a misfortune (or maybe luck) with no series like Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones say: come out before bingewatching was invented

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Closed at home, I saw a lot (series and movies) of what I wanted to see .....
I start with The House of Papel Season 3
I think it continues as before. The bad thing is that the action is shared with the narrative, while I personally would like more action, but it is an honest follow-up to the first 2 cycles

Peaky Blinders (5th round)

And here (as in la casa de papel) there are few real action scenes. Of course this cycle is small, just 6 episodes. But more of a portrait of Thomas Selby is, rather than a real Peaky Blinders.
Anyway, it is worthy of following the path laid out by the former, musicians as always the English speech gets even more complicated, as they mix Irish, Scottish and go saying. In general, those who have enjoyed the past will enjoy it too.

I started Wild Bees : LOL:
We're talking about so much boredom.
I say so much donuts to see and I got 13 episodes.

Sons of anarchy, The wire, The shield, The sopranos. By far the best of its kind. They just had a misfortune (or maybe luck) with no series like Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones say: come out before bingewatching was invented

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Add OZ.

Reactions: gdouvl1984
Good evening everyone about the series, I started Narcos three days ago, it has 3 seasons, I am in season 2 ep.3.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...