Serie Over 0,5 goals

Thug4Life

7 Dec 2020
Good evening throughout the forum. As mentioned in the title I will try to make a good series with this type of bet. The question is known. Just one goal in the game. The minimum yield must be at least at 1,10. Bets will be placed on Bet365. The choices of games will be from large categories as well as from small ones. I will start with the amount of 1000 € and I will mention later how the money will be managed.
The exchange of views and knowledge with those who have seriously dealt with this particular way of betting is welcome ...
So these in theory! I will be back when the first game occurs .....

Reactions: SERRES and Ertzan

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006
Good luck dude, I personally can not help you because I have not done anything relevant. But there are several guys who have bet the same way and will definitely have a lot to tell you

Thug4Life

7 Dec 2020
Good start with a quick goal ... Now if we want to "protect" our capital we continue with the profit (100 €). I personally will continue ....

Thug4Life

7 Dec 2020
Unfortunately I quickly fell to 0-0 ... These things happen ... I will continue with a second attempt ...

Reactions: SERRES

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
At the top 0.5 is Balaton dude, you have to consult him before continuing, so as not to lose more.

Reactions: SERRES

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
Well because cops read us and I hate them especially after what has happened so far and will happen in the near future the only thing I have to say - we said I will not dude the cops on my back - sometimes it is good to avoid some events otherwise the series will not last easily for long

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
Especially this year it is even more difficult, with full matches, to cover the receipts from the tickets. There are no support groups.

• Haha
Reactions: kerkireos

kerkireos

3 Oct 2012
Especially this year it is even more difficult, with full matches, to cover the receipts from the tickets. There are no support groups.
Therefore, instead of 1.07, let us play the 5 aces and the 10 aries, let us also play ...

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
Depending on what you are looking for I can give you an example in an Atalanta match he played with Genoa (good defense outside) Muriel was on the bench dude I will not play this match and let him put him at 60 and let him score 10 goals after which put him at 60 but did not put any and ended solemnly 0-0.
He wants some conditions that you will set to have them inviolable and to have the discipline to keep them. If you violate them will you win 10-15 matches? E will find the 16th that will hit you. Unless ..... I will stay on whether to find out the balourds who are minds ....

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
Balaton, I have watched everything and I have lost, I have played in luck and I caught 15 in a row in one day, now the luck factor has gone up a lot.

Blackened

14 Oct 2013
I'm baked to try over 0,5 (live). Given that I am limited to reputable companies, and after I have excluded several for various reasons, I have come up with the following 2: Pokerstars and secondarily vistabet. I would like your opinion, especially for pokerstars. Is it reliable in payments? Will it quickly put a limit on me? Is it worth it to register?
* I am only interested in over 0,5.

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
Balaton, I have watched everything and I have lost, I have played in luck and I caught 15 in a row in one day, now the luck factor has gone up a lot.

Listen, you have every right to play 15 games in one day but of course you can play all 15 but only the number is huge because if you play 15 in a day in 2 weeks you will have played 50 matches with a friend someone will break you no there is a case and now the question is whether you will stop at 20 at 30 if you get there or at 40 or 50. I do not play more than 4 or 5 matches a week I do not go out and to tell you the truth I have saved something Liverpool except with Newcastle he was playing, paok, something city something arsenal something Atalants in general enough .... Dude you know what I understand's the more you push the over half the more it will pull you back. I estimate that I can not play more than 120 matches per season net over 0,5 not 1,5 or 2,5 net over half

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
The problem for me is not only the number of matches, but also the system to win, ie the amount you bet, for example 500 at 1.10 to win 50? Or maybe a re-bet, but there you have to know when to stop, to make a profit. There are some who bet 5000 to make 500 with 1.10, but the risk is great.

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
Twente-Heerenveen 0-0, 18/19 over 0.5 Twente and 19/19 Heerenveen before the match and came 0-0. You will tell me, you saw the match, yes I saw it, a goal was scored and it was canceled, generally it did not have many phases.

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
Twente-Heerenveen 0-0, 18/19 over 0.5 Twente and 19/19 Heerenveen before the match and came 0-0. You will tell me, you saw the match, yes I saw it, a goal was scored and it was canceled, generally it did not have many phases.
He did not meet my standards and I did not even see him

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
Now he is playing Lorient-Paris SZ, it is worth the over 2.5 in your opinion, the score is 1-1 at halftime and both teams are playing well. In green, it has an odds of 1.11.

Predictions

• 13:15
    Novasports 3HD
    • Ajax - Groningen
  • 13:30
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Roma - Genoa
    ERT Sports 4
    • Ergotelis - Doxa Drama
  • 13:45
    ERT Sports 3
    • AE Karaiskakis - Ierapetra
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • West Brom - Newcastle
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Fortuna Düsseldorf - Nuremberg
  • 14:45
    ERT Sports 1
    • Chania - Levadiakos
  • 14:45
    ERT Sports 2
    • Apollon Larissa - Trikala
  • 15:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Olympiakos - Lamia
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Huesca - Thelta
  • 15:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Fortuna Sittard - Eindhoven
  • 16:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Verona - Milan
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fiorentina - Parma
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Liverpool - Fulham
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Crotone - Turin
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Cologne - Werder Bremen
  • 17:00
    Novasports 24 HD
    • Club Brugge - Zulte Waregem
  • 17:15
    Novasports 2HD
    • Panaitolikos - Volos
  • 17:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Atletico Madrid - Real Madrid
  • 18:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Trento - Armani Milano
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Spartak Moscow - Krasnodar
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Manchester City - Manchester United
  • 19:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Sampdoria - Cagliari
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Arminia Bielefeld - Berlin Union
  • 19:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • PAOK - Aris
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Real Sociedad - Levante
  • 20:30
    ERT3
    • Panacheiki - Diagoras
  • 21:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Tottenham - Crystal Palace
  • 21:45
    Novasports 2HD
    • Napoli - Bologna
  • 22:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Kane - Marseille
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Bilbao - Granada
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Rubin Kazan - Zenit St Petersburg
    Novasports 1HD
    • AEK - Apollon Smyrni
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Chelsea - Everton
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Chelsea - Everton
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Hamburg - Kiel
  • 21:45
    Novasports 2HD
    • Inter - Atalanta
    Novasports 1HD
    • Nis - Monaco
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Betis - Alaves
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Betis - Alaves
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Belenenses - Benfica
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Murcia - Real Madrid
  • 14:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Belentigesi - Anadolu Efes
    ERT3
    • Colossus H Hotels - OEM Panathinaikos OPAP
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Turk Telekom
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Obrandoiro - Basconia
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Obrandoiro - Basconia
    ERT Sports 1
    • Ionian - Lavrio
  • 23:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Texas Tech - Baylor
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • 2021 NBA All Star Taco Bell Skills Challenge
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • 2021 NBA All Star Game
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Zenith - Khimki
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Zielona Gora - Parma
    ERT3
    • Friendly match
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Barbora Kretsikova - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • -
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • -
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • -
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    PAOKARA2018 winner for the 28th game of the Euroleague
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    To see how far ahead I can see
    PANATHA said:
    Aunt .... announced the winner of the 28th Eurolaegue match the one you had announced by mistake a few weeks ago : ROFLMAO: : bask:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Okay you are good too ..... we will keep you!
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Good morning to the company! I have started a study in the yard with coffee to find a strong eight to go cashier : bask: : ROFLMAO: : priest:: banana:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    Good morning to the company! I have started a study in the yard with coffee to find a strong eight to go cashier : bask: : ROFLMAO: : priest:: banana:
    What does the Civil Servant look like? : paidi:
  • BINOTRADER Forum Bot:
    User BINOTRADER started a new topic called "VINOTRADER lotteries." in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a mess we see in Munich ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    What a mess we see in Munich ....
    At noon Ionikos-Xanthi and what is playing especially now that PAS-Panathinaikos is playing are more interesting : paidi:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now that I said PAS, Where will this situation go? Wherever Ajax of Epirus succeeds, it feasts on you : fish: : agis:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Juventus - Lazio 0-1 in 28΄ .... I think he will have one more goal in the first half at odds of 2.00
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    Juventus - Lazio 0-1 in 28΄ .... I think he will have one more goal in the first half at odds of 2.00

In the betting you embroider, you are in shape, of course your teams are out of shape (what can I do my mother not to throw any punches?) : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO: :p:p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    And because they do not embroider, you can see that I avoid betting on them!
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Good morning
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Goodmorning from me!
  • K Koulos87:
    Good morning!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Good morning Good morning
  • P Pragias:
    good morning
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did you play?
  • BINOTRADER Forum Bot:
    User BINOTRADER started a new topic called "ΒΙΝΟΤRADER live." in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I am playing
    duo Over 2.5 Liverpool - Fulham and Verona - Milan
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    We saw Matsara in Toumba ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    We saw Matsara in Toumba ....
    For those of you who sit and watch foreign leagues and some teams called Bayern Munich and Dortmund : agis:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Hahaha .... I am so "done" that I see everything .....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    Hahaha .... I am so "done" that I see everything .....
    beyond the plate one of the S / C itself has only a ball ok on Sunday morning it also has fishing
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    And what did not happen in order for Sociedad not to go over ... it lost a penalty, a goal on the line, opportunities and a crossbar .... it lost it in the competition and I closed a nice ticket ....
    PANATHA PANATHA: And what did not happen in order for Sociedad not to go over ... it lost a penalty, a goal on the line ...