Turkish Super League changes 2020-2021

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
We had a lot this year in the Turkish Super League, I see we have a lot in the new season

It was recently announced that we do not have a relegation this year, so Ankaragucu, Malatyaspor and Kayserispor remain in the Super League and we will have 21 teams.
The changes made for foreign players have been postponed so that the teams will be able to sign with 14 players and 11 of them will be on the field.

As Dakis says:

Alalum alalum Alalum alalum another language we speak pick them up to get better in Khartoum

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Ercan to foreigners what did they want to do?

Also, what does this play with demotion? Why anyone this year? No pro-government group fell :p ?

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Ercan to foreigners what did they want to do?

Also, what does this play with demotion? Why anyone this year? No pro-government group fell :p ?
From time to time. It will have a team of 14 foreign players in the team. Of these, 8 will be able to be in the 11 team at the same time and 3 Turks must.

With the relegation let go of the bad luck and with the teams now becoming England they will also have their boxing day pantheon. So imagine the season starts on September 12 and will end on May 16. Instead, let me see how the teams will play 40 games, a Cup and European Cups.

In the meantime, Trabzonspor is not going to Europe since it was punished by Uefa for finances and the CAS took the 3rd and longest and now we will go even higher because there is a higher step like a court anyway

So Europe this year
Basaksehir Champions League groups
Besiktas Champions League qualifiers (possible opponent of PAOK)
Sivasspor Europa groups
Alanyaspor and Galatasaray qualifiers for Europe

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Fener Europe yoke? : twis:

Europe only;

The amounts that the clubs can spend were announced today. That is, in salaries, etc. In Fenerbahce, the corresponding amount is 21 million euros. While the cost of salaries to players, staff, etc. is 60 million euros, I see us and outside the league we will close the store

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Because I do not manage to write about today

I believe that Fener will start with the right. The odds range at 1.90. The reason will be because in the premieres lately it has an issue since away from home it counts 1 win 5 draws and 4 defeats and because there are many changes in the roster and the players will have to tie a bit. What I was expecting and confirming is that the new transfers except for Gumus for the time being have gotten OK and are playing normally. Apart from that behind closed doors, so psychologically this does not affect Fener, it will be like playing at home. Rizespor is definitely not for throwing with Croatian coach Thomas Thomas, he made several transfers, however Fener is stronger this year and more read so the double is played.

Double 1,93 odds on stoiximan 4/10

Reactions: PANATHA

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Beyond the X half of Sivasspor, I have been bitten in X half

Karagumruk X half time 2.20 3/10

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
For today it has Malatiaspor-Goztepe
Since in Central we did not manage to write here.

Malatyaspor did not start well in general in the championship, the newly enlightened Karagumruk entered in the best way and was found to lose 1-0 from the beginning of the match. In the 2nd part, however, this pressure turned boomerank and conceded a 2nd goal, while the 3rd goal in 75 was the tombstone, so it starts with a 3-0 defeat in the championship.
They themselves did not expect such a start, but the surprise happened.
Goztepe entered emphatically and won the championship 5-1 over Denizlispor. In the first part he was already ahead 3-0 while in the replay and with the comfort he had he raised the score index.

With confidence that Goztepe starts I think it is more liberated so we will go with double in DNB 1.95 odds 3/10 stoiximan

Predictions

• 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Bournemouth - Brentford
  • 21:45
    Novasports 1HD
    • Verona - Bologna
  • 22:15
    Novasports 2HD
    • Barnsley - Swansea
  • 21:45
    Novasports 4HD
    • Treviso - Virtus Bologna
  • 13:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    1-0 Kayseri logical
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    0-1 Galata, let Besiktas eat and we lose or draw in Caesarea
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Suicides without a second thought jump from the balcony, terrace, bridge, where to find
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Insidious results in the 1st part. He is interested in Fener's match. Trabzonspor beats Genclerbirligi. The guests want victory. If they do not win then Kayserispor and lose to us is saved, My 3,40 shines on the bet,
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    of Fener
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In a triple tie between Besiktas, Fener and Galata, who gets it?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In a triple tie we get the check
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    If they win where the other two win there, Galata must throw 3 more than Besiktas
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as the scores are now Galata must win 5-1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    However, Fener and Besiktas got their penalty .....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    his favorite referee .animusbet is in the race of Galata
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    she loves him very much :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    And today he found not to give her a penalty ???
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he does not give you know what pints he has eaten from Thanasis ou very much
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I had a crazy ticket ... with a penalty in the match
    of Galata I got with 2 euros 750! that's all i lost
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In the meantime I now see that we won by upset if possible
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and you also missed a penalty
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    somewhere in the 75th I had closed it I say "it does not matter, this game does not turn and with a missed penalty"
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    These are FOR OZIL 10ARI TO PLAY, THEY PUT MY EXTREME BELTS AND WE LOST THE Championship
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    It jokingly reminds me of Aris who in December among one of the best forwards in the league Barrales preferred Mitroglou that when he scored his last goal we had drachmas
  • D Forum Bot:
    User Dimitris27 started a new topic called "Inspirations and outsiders!" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Καλημέραααααααα
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Good evening
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Today the first final at XANTHI FC ARENA for the ascent
  • M Forum Bot:
    User moglis started a new topic called "Stoiximan withdrawals" in the Cafe.
    M Forum Bot: Moglis started a new topic called "Stoiximan withdrawals" at Cafe.