Betting - automatic logout!

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
They have done the following:
You log in to a betting site and play something or watch the program without playing.
In one hour he has something interesting.
Are you browsing elsewhere, in the porb hub I know.
At around five you go back to the betting site and it has logged you out!
This did not happen before and after when you go to preferences you see that the "period of inactivity" that logs you in is 30 minutes.
You must login again.
I get in the chat and a girl named Evie S comes out and I say "hey girl, tinafto?".
It tells me the new mandatory regulation for members who are residing in Greece!
But what good is it if I tell her? Does it serve anything?
I do not know, he tells me, it is a mandatory regulation.
I say to her "well, I mean according to EEEP it serves nothing? Even to something strange that has nothing to do with me".
I do not know he tells me, it is mandatory for members who are residing in Greece.

Mercy!
So what can we do to not reside?

Reactions: Astrahan

You do not explain anything to us.
They sent me a notice to set limits and I put the maximum everywhere.
E.g. loss limit of 500,000 euros (which I will not find even after a scandalous contract with the Greek state).
But where does this half hour come from and why ???

* I do not know if her bet uncles will say.
It is the standard policy of these companies not to comment on anything unfavorable, even if it is
something that the customer audience would show understanding. In other words, both the companies and the employees consider us monkey.

Reactions: betover
The article refers to Limits of amounts and time
which are already in force with the implementation of the law with the new licenses

What do I know

sit down and read the LAW

Nice to say that he says it somewhere.
Logically he says it somewhere.
We ask why and what it serves, we did not say that it is not a law - a technical error of the site is not, it is a law.

I do not know if it is related to a law or not but I personally consider it good, think about forgetting to log out and the next one can come in and play whatever he wants.
on the one hand i understand you why it is annoying on the other see it as extra security

I do not know if it is related to a law or not but I personally consider it good, think about forgetting to log out and the next one can come in and play whatever he wants.
on the one hand i understand you why it is annoying on the other see it as extra security
nonsense

the issue is that the system does not work that way and that we go to safer solutions
alas if every company asked us what we want

Reactions: MrChow
the issue is that the system does not work that way and that we go to safer solutions
alas if every company asked us what we want

But the company did not pay.
Our good EEEP token.

I have played from OPAP agency computer in bet (because the agent did it himself!).
Of course logout after.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...