Discussions and comments.

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
Those guys who are interested in talking seriously on the basis of forex and not superficially then we can do it in here.

GOOD BEGINNING TO THOSE WHO TRY THE FOREX WORLD OF FOREX

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
So as for the forex if I have a stop loss at 10 euros and it stops there and then there is a recovery I will not be able to have a profit because I will have to stop when I go to -10 euros in a few words the bigger the bank I have the more better to be able to come out victorious in the big fluctuations correctly;

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
When your order closes with a hassle you can monitor the price and get to a better place so when there is a recovery you will have bought at a much better price. I will show you tomorrow with a step by step diagram to understand. Graph and in a demo. The fxpro ctrader is very good. I will explain to you better tomorrow to understand. How much you will win is up to you. How much will you load your order? You will be excited dude. It will make you a hunter, wear it. You will like it a lot.

Last edited:

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
JPG.jpg

So we have a friend and we say.
You see this diagram for example.
Do you think there will be a fall?
You enter the green spot with a drop command.
You also put a stop loss on the red dot above with a 10 euro loss for example.
Things are not going well and the price is going up.
It reaches the stop loss and the order closes with a loss of 10 euros.
You let the chart go up without opening a command.
And when it reaches a better point for you, you enter again with a drop command at the blue point while you put a stop loss above.
If in the green dot your order had a monetary value of 0.01 lots you can open an order in the blue dot stronger with 0.02 lots.
This means that your loss will fall in half distance and when the fall begins you will make your profit much faster.
If you had not put a stop loss at all all the way from green to blue you would have lost and in order to make a profit the fall would have to reach below the green point.
You can set up strategies with stop loss.

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
Have you looked at the Gamestop issue at all or are you not dealing with such?

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
Gamestop is a stock that you behave like Bitcoin in the past, so is ripple which is a cousin of bitcoin.
It is better to play these shares in OTC trading or to have basic information about its movement.
Forex has to do with currency rates mainly.

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
Under 30 minute charts we go to scalp trading.
There must be a lot of experience and binary option play.
We can not play there in forex tactics because the spreads are big and the bigger they are the smaller our profit.

In the hourly chart we have a satisfactory candle movement (24 candles per day) and we can easily use tools but the appearance of diagrammatic formations is very important.

In the daily chart we have a terribly high percentage of occurrence of chart formations but in the tools the movement is slow (1 candle per day).

In the 4-hour chart we have a very good display of chart formations but also good use of tools (6 candles per day).

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
"" "" "And when it reaches a better point for you you enter again with a drop command at the blue point while you put a stop loss above." "" The issue is the best point will be and the right one or will continue to rise with in order to lose 20 euros. in the last 3 days, however, I have read more than when I went to high school and continue

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
For this reason you need to know the candles that show trend reversal. I will show them in other articles as well as the formations in action.

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
First of all, you have an account somewhere.
If you do not have a demo or go to what I gave you.
It has everything and vivid diagrams.
With theories alone you will not do anything.
You have to see it too.
If you do not see how you will learn.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
Step by step but where you see that it takes practice to do it. Where are you in theory ....... ??????
isotimia.info in 2th grade but I re-read the previous ones again for a better understanding. The point is that there are a thousand XNUMX techniques specifically for binary options what do we apply EMA and candles only?

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
ASE how many techniques there are. You choose which technique suits you in each chart. For example, in this upload I used only the candles on the formation. Everyone uses as you think.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
hahaha I warned you that a tsunami of questions is coming but I am also confused in 2 better articles here all

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
what I circled does not show buyer power; why do you say they have no power also we could not enter if the last support broke? that is, the last red line has broken the last support there would be good to enter;
23G.jpg

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
In what you circled you do not open a command with anything. It is almost lateral with a small rise. It has no substance moving there. Because with 2-3 upside down candles he was defeated. Security zero.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
understandable as far as the last red marijuana right that breaks the support is concerned what should we do to enter with a drop command?

Predictions

• PM20:00
    novasports.gr
    • Fearless - Levante
  • PM07:40
    ERT3
    • Argentina - Slovenia
  • PM08:00
    Eurosport 2
    • 3 on 3
  • PM12:00
    ERT3
    • Tokyo 2020 - Basketball 3 x 3
  • PM15:00
    Eurosport 2
    • 3 on 3
  • PM15:30
    ERT3
    • Japan - Spain
  • PM11:00
    Eurosport 2
    • 3 on 3
  • PM12:20
    ERT3
    • Tokyo 2020 - Basketball 3 x 3
  • PM14:30
    Eurosport 2
    • 3 on 3
  • PM15:30
    ERT3
    • Puerto Rico - China
  • PM06:45
    ERT3
    • Tokyo 2020 - Tennis
  • PM10:45
    Eurosport 1
    • France - Tunisia
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • PM14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • PM16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • PM16:10
    Eurosport 1
    • Brazil - Argentina
  • PM18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • PM06:20
    ERT3
    • Tokyo 2020 - Tennis
  • PM10:45
    ERT3
    • Italy - Turkey
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • PM14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • PM16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • PM18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • M monte9111:
    monte9111 said:
    Hello I opened an account in novibet for betting.
  • M monte9111:
    Hello, I registered in novibet 3 months ago, I deposited, I played, I lost. A week ago, I won in the free spins that give 4 €, I entered the extra chili and made them 252 €. I withdraw them while my account is identified. mobile phone certificate. I send them and instead of the withdrawal proceeding, they send me an email that my account has been temporarily closed for a detailed check κάποιος Does anyone know if I will get my money ??? Are they so fraudulent ???
  • M Chat Bot:
    monte9111 has left the room.
  • M Chat Bot:
    monte9111 has connected to the room.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User SERRES started a new topic called "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" in the Cafe.
  • Costas1974 Forum Bot:
    User Costas1974 started a new topic called "BET ON HOSTS .." in the Football Predictions.
  • Water resistant Water resistant:
    Top Os - SV Os 20
    +1
    ace in the half
    +1
    @ 2.05 at 19
    +1
  • Balaton Balaton:
    Our good new season for me starts today
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Good season then. It 's not early;
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    To guess. Eindhoven and Olympiakos
  • Balaton Balaton:
    These two with a preference for the anchovy first, in a few months we started normally but little by little bunches come out now
  • Costas1974 Forum Bot:
    User Costas1974 started a new topic called "NEW YORK CITY - CF MONTREAL" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Astana ..... go Mars ...... with 2-0 things are difficult in the replay ....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    finally the first European game of AEK with Velez will be broadcast by Cosmote TV at 9:30.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Europe is only Olympic as every year we hold the flag high, the rest have become fruit and perfumes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Yes, the truth is that in recent years it has been played like Panathinaikos !! this team taught you a lot and that's why in the past you wanted dozens of players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    But you were small then and you do not remember them .... and of course you will not have read them ...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    something caught my eye but did not give so much importance is the truth
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    we are self-taught please
  • B Forum Bot:
    User bethunter started a new topic called "Tipebet not licensed?" in the Legitimate betting sites.
  • Costas1974 Forum Bot:
    User Costas1974 started a new topic called "The Gospel of Marcus ..." in the Football Predictions.
    Costas1974 Forum Bot: Costas1974 started a new topic called "The Gospel according to Marcus ..." in ...