Discussions and comments.

You put the candles. You decide the time. You can find candles 3 minutes very small but also 3 minutes huge.
I decide the time but by what criteria should I decide this? what is the ideal for one case to put 2 candles and for another 15 what should I watch out for to make these movements?

These are regular binary options. You are not ready for such. Focus more on the forex. Step by step. You run fast and reach points without having learned before. Worked on the demo and uploaded images. Ask me things I will not tell you yet because I do not want to. You are still entering binaries. Binary requires years of experience and you have not closed a month yet.

understand do not think that tomorrow I will go to put money for binary hahaha nor mentally I am still a child, just that I see at that moment in a chart I want to understand it completely regardless of whether it is for binary or for forex everything is in what you know diagrams and experience, so do not have in your mind that I will start playing there is NO case I just want to ask that I see that I do not understand

You will enter a 3 minute demo and copy images to see. Forex wants work on images and demos. Read articles about candlesticks. Work your judgment on the demo. Upload transactions. This is how it's done. Not by conversation. Dozens follow this subforum. What you write here you will not find even in foreign forums.

Wearing it is the stage to get into binary. If you do not learn, friend Vangelis, to earn money, you will enter the binary.

before I go to the article you wrote earlier I want to ask a little the following you said that in binary oscillators and other tools are useless etc I want to ask 1) from time to time are useless; from an hour and under half an hour and down; 2) you wrote that there are 200 tools out there now I am talking about forex what tools do you have as basics and you enter forex? apart from the use of candlesticks and formations what else do you put?

One reason I learned about candles is this. There are some serious tools but the lies go cloud. Most people praise them well .. I will tell you something. I just cut them and make money. If I have something in mind, they are the oscillators of the supermarket and the overselling, but they only work in a lateral trend, so they are useless to me. In all minute diagrams I personally do not use them. In the time charts and above they have a fine use

Tools are the application of harmonic formations that are tools of precision. Rectangles, triangles, Fibonacci trend lines and so on. I uploaded shapes for you to put such tools.

understandable.so use candles the basic for wear and rsi, stochastic in lateral motion only you say so they are useless so to say this we never play in lateral motion properly; when we enter is now the right time to enter? when we see a large maribozu let's say when we see some triangular formations when we see the pivot point breaking;

Rsi and stochastic. All the fillets have found the candy and sucked it. Everyone and everywhere. So I tell you that there is an oscillator better than rsi that does the same job better than rsi. I will not tell you who he is. I will let you find him.

It's not just maribos for reverse voltage. It has other formations which I put in an article. Read them and then search for images in the demo. That way you will train properly. In practice. With theory you will do nothing.

I will find which one I will look for it. here is a photo from your article trapping olympus at the point where I put a circle a head is formed and shoulders we could not put an ascent command here? (gray arrow)
aporia.jpg

What you have put in the circle is not head-shoulder.
One circle is the head and the other circle is the right shoulder.
You do not even circle the left

I'm not on the computer now to show you. I'm on the tablet. Here others would put pointers and oscillators to find the entry points .... hahahaha

No dude is not. Formations do not come out so often.
One circle is the head another circle is the right shoulder and if you put in a circle and the left large bottom you have the formation.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...