Betting Tips for US Major League Baseball

Hazard

Infobeto Tipster
6 Oct 2010
I found a little bit of time today and I will write a few things that I look and see and generally help me with my baseball picks.

Because it is a sport that usually has big streaks, in defeats and wins we look to play teams that run these series. So we're going to play a warm team and we'll go against a cold team.

Another important element in baseball is the many statistics and numbers that exist for each team and player. The truth is that one can easily be confused and misrepresent about the capabilities of the teams and their chances of winning.

Significant statistical classes watch is usually the ERA (earned run average) of any pitcher, it is advisable to add a look to K (strikes) that throws any pitcher on the other hand how many times do BB (walk) the opponent hitter. A pitcher with many K's and a few BB's means he has a good control of the ball and is a good power pitcher. For example, Jared Weaver played yesterday with the Angels, although early in the season he shows his teeth. In 3 fights it has ERA 0.87, In 20 innings, has thrown 27K's and has done 9bb's (walks)! Another important element in the pitching piece over the basic pitcher is it ERA the reserves of each team (bullpen) who will be asked to help at the end of the match and to rest the basic pitcher. In recent years, the teams have spent enough money to boost their roster with "good" reserves of all kinds!

In the aggressive part, it is considered a significant element of a high team batting average and it is good to see the form here too, for example in the last 10 20 how well the bats handle.

Some other factors that may affect the end result of a match are the program that each group follows. Several races in the season and there are times when teams have their minds most in a series of matches that follow with a great opponent or a traditional derby rather than their current opponent. There are occasions when a lot of matches are coming from an away game and several teams are not getting so serious about the last games either due to frustration from their voyages or disappointed with the defeats they could have on road-trip.

A strange last element is the weather and the part of the race. Traveling and climate differences also affect pitchers and batters. A cold and humid climate usually affects enough batters, and some pitchers who do not have that strong hand. The journey we say from Arizona (dry and hot climate) after a series in Philadelphia Boston (cool, cold, rainy) eg for a new series of "usually" leads to some losses at least in the first match for the visitors .

These are coming to my mind for the time being, and I hope I have helped you a little, and I will not confuse you with some terminology or tire you.
: sign: Good Luck Always!

Predictions

• 17:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Greece (C) - Montenegro (C)
  • 19:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • PAOK - Omonia
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Eindhoven - Granada
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Rapid Vienna - Arsenal
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Standard Liege - Rangers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Naples - Alkmaar
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Young Boys - Roma
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Leverkusen - Nis
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Braga - AEK
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Leicester - Force
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Celtic - Milan
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Sparta Prague - Lille
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Tottenham - Leinster
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Hoffenheim - Red Star
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Villarreal - Sivasspor
  • 20:00:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Valencia
  • 20:00:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Zenit St. Petersburg - Armani Milan
  • 21:00:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Panathinaikos OPAP - Fenerbahce
  • 21:00:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Alba Berlin - Basconia
  • 21:45:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Red Star - CSKA Moscow
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 250
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 250
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 250
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 250
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
  • Water resistant Water resistant:
    Doxa Katokopias - Nea Salamina
  • Water resistant Water resistant:
    sto 2.95
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    stoiximan?
  • S Siomos1:
    Put it on.
  • P PANATHA:
    Ertzan said:
    I am sure that Olympiacos is to blame here as well :p
    Of course ..... since your loans to the Mars team are almost as many as the cases ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    You do not miss the opportunity immediately

: ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO:
  • P PANATHA:
    Ertzan said:
    You do not miss the opportunity immediately : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO:
    After you die for such .... you cause them yourself
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    midweek I do not go fishing so I say let's throw it: fish: to see what fish we catch : ROFLMAO:
  • P PANATHA:
    And of course I do not give you chestnuts .....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Will you come down tomorrow or let the kids go to the coffee plate to see the Acropolis on occasion? :p : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO:
  • P PANATHA:
    Tell me seriously what do you see tonight for Olympiakos?
  • P PANATHA:
    And of course to inform them to go for coffee, Acropolis and Monastiraki ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    1DNB
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    fine and the 2 favorites I see lose
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I see Real being raped again
  • P PANATHA:
    I believe he will win 1-0
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    1 and finally burn the legend
  • P PANATHA:
    1-0 e? Some of us knew it before the match :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    say it you played it? :p
  • P PANATHA:
    Αμέ ....
  • P PANATHA:
    I had bet from yesterday on such a time victory of Olympiacos ... at 2.42!