Olympiacos Participation in New Tournament ...

Answer: OLYMPIC PARTICIPATION IN THE NEW TOURNAMENT ...

miserable group of miserable fans waiting for a funeral to make fun of. Known for all those fans whose ambitions reach 0-2 in Agrinio and 0-3 in Nea Smyrna will they feel if they find them not Paris but Olympiacos of the first place? Sorry but I do not know how to say good morning to Ukrainians and Agrinians .....

Answer: Olympiacos' participation in the new tournament ...

One player blasted yesterday and put on 4, which everyone was praising ... Do these half-hour holes are for sale by GAVROS and CHAMPIONSHIP. Team averaging 70 kilometers in 90 minutes you don't get her running 55 in 30 minutes Mr Mitchell. If you sell socks better because you will never become a coach ........

One player blasted yesterday and put on 4, which everyone was praising ... Do these half-hour holes are for sale by GAVROS and CHAMPIONSHIP. Team averaging 70 kilometers in 90 minutes you don't get her running 55 in 30 minutes Mr Mitchell. If you sell socks better because you will never become a coach ........

Let's do the 28 October parade first and then go to the Virgin Mary's wish : bask:

must get advice from Stephens Mitchell. only he has managed to be ruled out twice in the same season by the Champions League qualifiers.

no, what the hell? I just think everyone needs time to show. by leaving (after he does not say) what will Olympiacos win?

must get advice from Stephens Mitchell. only he has managed to be ruled out twice in the same season by the Champions League qualifiers.

Little buddy you just enjoy what you saw yesterday. You're going to be a good halfback and a pariah ... I wouldn't want my team to play like this and if you think that knowing the team's physical condition is not a coach's job, you are a year away from reality. And don't worry about the year and you will play qualifiers to see what the fuck you are. So far 0 / 2 have you ever in the rope house hanging out I don't know.

But don't worry you will put 4-5 in Panetoliko and all good.

Reactions: nicolas and nikitas

Little buddy you just enjoy what you saw yesterday. You're going to be a good halfback and a pariah ... I wouldn't want my team to play like this and if you think that knowing the team's physical condition is not a coach's job, you are a year away from reality. And don't worry about the year and you will play qualifiers to see what the fuck you are. So far you have 0 / 2 when I was in the house hanging on a rope I didn't even know I was talking.

don't tell them that expression yesterday by Dimitris Giannakopoulos and they got it .......: twis:

Reactions: PYLADHS and nicolas

generally you are not at all uncomfortable in this forum right? dude buddy! keep up the good work !! : goood:

Reactions: MAN7

Little buddy you just enjoy what you saw yesterday. You're going to be a good halfback and a pariah ... I wouldn't want my team to play like this and if you think that knowing the team's physical condition is not a coach's job, you are a year away from reality. And don't worry about the year and you will play qualifiers to see what the fuck you are. So far you have 0 / 2 in the house that was hanging on the rope I didn't even know I was talking.

2 TO 4 BUT WE DON'T DO THEM.

In between is qualifying for the huge Serif Tiralsport?

Without wanting to be a part of the conversation (because with mathematical precision and when it comes to the subject and the rest we get to Marinakis, Kokkalis, Spathas and Aigaleo) when does a qualification count? From which groups do we measure it? In any case the 0 in both is wrong ....

Okay I'll just drop the 0 / 2 and set it otherwise. Have you ever entered qualifying groups?

Okay I'll just drop the 0 / 2 and set it otherwise. Have you ever entered qualifying groups?

No...

But again, Costa, I'm not interested in this conversation at all ... There are other friends here that will cover you ...

Me, and to finish off the conversation by mentioning something about the match, I am very pleased with the first half .... I was in for an unpleasant surprise in the second half (mainly for the time the downfall began - namely 45 + 1 ') ... The score is heavy but expected ... Both the conditions (fatigue) and the huge class difference justify it .... We accept it as men and go below ...

If you were to ask me how I would like to lose I would tell you something like that .... That is to say, at the beginning and for a while, almost scare them and towards the end that we will not be able to take others away ... but at least for some space to rub my eyes ...

From now on, it is also a matter of coaching the two completely opposite faces that the team presented .... We will not crucify him but of course we will not prosecute him .... This is not the match Mitchell will judge ... Other things will judge him and especially the next three bunches in Europe and how he will manage them ....

Reactions: GiannisD

No...

But again, Costa, I'm not interested in this conversation at all ... There are other friends here that will cover you ...

Me, and to finish off the conversation by mentioning something about the match, I am very pleased with the first half .... I was in for an unpleasant surprise in the second half (mainly for the time the downfall began - namely 45 + 1 ') ... The score is heavy but expected ... Both the conditions (fatigue) and the huge class difference justify it .... We accept it as men and go below ...

If you were to ask me how I would like to lose I would tell you something like that .... That is to say, at the beginning and for a while, almost scare them and towards the end that we will not be able to take others away ... but at least for some space to rub my eyes ...

From now on, it is also a matter of coaching the two completely opposite faces that the team presented .... We will not crucify him but of course we will not prosecute him .... This is not the match Mitchell will judge ... Other things will judge him and especially the next three bunches in Europe and how he will manage them ....

Here the person who put me in the hole made it out of the conversation and well because we were talking with anger .... so I don't expect any response from anyone.

Obviously you wouldn't crucify Mitchell here. Just to my right or wrong mind, I was just another reflection on my opinion of this man. I don't judge him yesterday, I judge him since I know him plus yesterday.

As for the race, I said, if you like the results I have no problem. I just prefer a team to sacrifice a little bit of the super balloon to play for 30 minutes and to praise more moderately for 90 minutes and just let X in. If we were only interested in the ball and not the results, football would not ever professional. I didn't say it played a drum but it could have been looser.

Mitchell's mistake was that the team started with a thousand fatalities in the second half. As if starting a marathon and saying that I would run the first thousand meters and then go slowly, it reminded me of last year's game. Sevilla coach at 6-1 vs. Betis where he started the same way but then had the team that would endure

Answer: OLYMPIC PARTICIPATION IN THE NEW TOURNAMENT ...

miserable group of miserable fans waiting for a funeral to make fun of. Known for all those fans whose ambitions reach 0-2 in Agrinio and 0-3 in Nea Smyrna will they feel if they find them not Paris but Olympiacos of the first place? Sorry but I do not know how to say good morning to Ukrainians and Agrinians .....
So good Mano's experience? Nicolas writes a post to placate you and your bottom black tear what you are my child.

Reactions: nikitas

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...