Concert

gdouvl1984

presenter
Staff member
17 Ion 2012
3while
Answer: Concert

Post-epic memories than you understand and I continue with the Dutch pop-rock star Anouk and one of her best songs (in my opinion better than the famous Nobody's wife)

Reactions: zorian

gdouvl1984

presenter
Staff member
17 Ion 2012
3while

A bit older song, but I was late to discover it. K's choice, a pretty understated rock band of '90s, they sing Everything for free

gdouvl1984

presenter
Staff member
17 Ion 2012
3while

Epic ... The British The Verve finds and discovers one of the best performances of the unique Love is noise.

gdouvl1984

presenter
Staff member
17 Ion 2012
3while

I'll finish tonight with one of the best songs ever. Live are singing their incredibly underestimated diamond, The dolphin's cry.

gdouvl1984

presenter
Staff member
17 Ion 2012
3while

Encore: Billy Corgan's demonic melancholy dives into the rage of his guitar and gives this song.
Good night

Despite all my rage I'm still just a rat in a cage !!!!!

Reactions: Yannisss and zorian

gdouvl1984

presenter
Staff member
17 Ion 2012
3while

Generally, it's not my style, but it's overproduction, the performance is very good and the video is moving.

iraklis30

23 Mar 2013
Giannitsa

Rejoice, I do not believe it. Brave amazing piece either in the regular version or unplugged. That panic then with this disc ...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Reactions: gdouvl1984

gdouvl1984

presenter
Staff member
17 Ion 2012
3while

I start a tribute to Ireland! Everything that is related to this country seems incredibly amazing, and whenever I hear music that has even a few Celtic elements, it is my best. The tribute begins with Celtic Woman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_Woman). There are just no such voices ... Listen to the rest of them.

gdouvl1984

presenter
Staff member
17 Ion 2012
3while

The tribute to Ireland - which unites us so much with our troubled Greece - continues with Dropkick Murphys, of course, the best possible representatives of Irish Rock / Metal.

My favorite tracks are: the Rose tattoo, which they said with Bruce Springsteen but not in this live, and his narrative lyrics tie up with Irish nostalgia.

follow the State of Massachusetts with the totally explosive music that makes you chore with the beer in your hands and want to squash with the whole world!

and best in this informal top 3, of course Shipping up to Boston, which many may have learned from Scorsese's "The Informer", which chronicled a story about the Irish Boston Mafia, and could not have had another soundtrack from this (in this performance with The boss).

Today's Birthday

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Forum Bot: Balaton has started a new theme called "Arrest for illegal betting with ...