Systems (paroli)

Condition
It is not open for further responses.
BMP.png

JPG.jpg

BMP.png

JPG.jpg

So, from now on, I won't bother with any other posted article because it's simply not worth the trouble.
Neither live, nor Accepted Singles, nor anything.
This article is the only one worth it for me.
Zacharias Filla's systems are very powerful and affordable.
I will look for others in the same pattern and post them in the systems area.
Today's returns were a joke, I hit only 3 out of 6 of the wild cards and had 2 6s which doubled my capital.
I also had sixes that were lost for a team.
Total matches won 12 out of 18.
I play with very few columns in relation to the classic systems of the companies and I have success.
I think that this is the only thing worth working on, and that's what I'll do

Last edited:
BMP.png

BTMP.png

JPG.jpg

Yesterday's second bulletin showed a very good way of playing the systems.
If we hadn't lost Loznitsa in stoppage time, it would have given us 4 out of 6 winning streaks.
But with the two we caught, we doubled the capital.
The only thing it needs is a little patience in passing the columns to larger systems..
However, the systems are improbable

Last edited:
BMP.png

BTMP.png

What can anyone say?
In the first card we caught 2 draws with goals and lost the easy standards, and in the second the strong points were leveled.
This is the ball today, just for fun

Last edited:
The one system I will follow next is the 25 races for 5s with 31 columns and a percentage of 0,99% of final columns of the verification of the term.
The longer the verification rate shows, the more lethal the system is.

The specific system that according to the manufacturer Mr. Zacharias Fillas is one of the most powerful that he has made with his "patent".
The system contains 5 groups of 5 matches and we ask for 1-1 correct points in each of them.
The system also contains 6 basic columns in which we ask for 5-1 correct points in the first 1 and 6-2 correct points in the 5th.
The system contains 5 wildcard matches (red points) which if only these pass and if we lose all the remaining matches we have 100% 5th.
If we catch from two points and above the system becomes producible, i.e. it gives us extra winning 5s.
We lose with 0-1 red points.
Minimum successful is 7 points.
If we make 11 correct points out of 25, we have a percentage for 5th over 30%.
If we make 12 correct points out of 25, we have a percentage for 5th over 41%.
If we make 13 correct points out of 25, we have a percentage for 5th over 52%.
If we make more correct points the percentage goes up.
If we make fewer correct marks, the percentage drops.
In the form below you can see the terms of the system.

25-5-31.png

The other system that I will follow next is the 18 races for 6s with 31 columns and a percentage of 2,19% of final columns of the verification of the term.
The longer the verification rate shows, the more explosive the system is here.

The system contains 6 groups of 3 matches and we ask for 1-1 correct points in each of them.
The system also contains 8 basic columns of 3 races in which we ask for 1-1 correct points in all of them.
The system contains 6 wildcard matches (red points) which if only these pass and if we lose all the remaining matches we have 100% 6th.
If we catch two red points and above, the system becomes producible, that is, it gives us extra winning 6s.
We lose with 0-1 red points.
Minimum successful is 7 points.

18-6-16.png

And when there are no races the small and beloved 9 races for 3 ades with 9 columns..
We ask for 1-1 correct marks per group and 33% success once the threshold is verified.
With small returns it becomes an investment and with large returns very profitable.

INFOBETO.png

Just one question and I won't post again: will the rest of the systems from the other threads, which earned little to nothing, be transferred to this new fund, or will only the ones that earn enough be studied and monitored?
Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: kerkireos
You can post freely and you will get answers.
The fund has been started here for a long time, it is correct and it is what you see in this article.
I have already decided which game I will follow.
The 2 heavy systems will be played on days with many matches, while the micro system will be played on days with few matches.
These 3 fully represent my game.
I will go for draws and draws with a goal.
Already yesterday I made tickets that gave 30 and more times their money.

• Haha
Reactions: kerkireos
In heavy systems the red dots are the key.
The more correct, the more columns fight for victory.
The fund contains all the tickets from the moment it was opened.
The reports are just a bit confusing.
Now that I have arrived at the systems, the tickets will all be played here together with the cashier.
In the stand-alone articles, some bulletins will be uploaded simply with explanations..​

Ok, thanks for the explanations about the systems and well done if you found a way, I don't have anything to ask about them though, I didn't find anything interesting in the end. You just say:
The fund has been started here for a long time, it is correct and it is what you see in this article.​
And then you say:
The fund contains all the tickets from the moment it was opened.
To be clear and for anyone who wants to follow you better and easier, I see that +13.88 contains the two winnings you posted except the one you played today without including, say, the one from M. Deutera:
So this fund starts yesterday, right?
Good luck and happy Easter!

Reactions: Fairplay
No, put all the tickets inside.
The fund is correct and I have been following it since I started it.
If you didn't find anything interesting, I don't care.
For me the systems are indispensable and I will continue them to chase large profit rates.
I will try to make large rates between 6s and 5s and investment mainly in the micro.​​

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...