Layout system 0-0

Answer: Layout system 0-0

3rd bet ...
Although it was my mistake that I put it against 2-1 but the game goes for many goals I wanted to buy it at 0-0 and for seconds I did not catch it
50af1278e6e6c4d1399f257b91df854f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

My friend, I watched your whole post from 2012 when you started it! I tried to find this option and I had a hard time! I'm afraid I'm not looking for what you define from the beginning. Are you looking for games that you think will not be 0-0?
Which company do you go to? I only refer to betfair
Yes, I'm looking for a match that does not come out 0-0
However, it should be in my interest for the yield to be below 12 to 13 ..
I also made some modifications and added the 3 -0 3-3 0-3 because it was also a profitable system for me ..

Reactions: Lyhnus

Yes, I'm looking for a match that does not come out 0-0
However, it should be in my interest for the yield to be below 12 to 13 ..

You who deal with 0-0, given that the percentage plays about 9%, say that you played them blindly or took some out and played the whole coupon, logically you would not have a profit;

You who deal with 0-0, given that the percentage plays about 9%, say that you played them blindly or took some out and played the whole coupon, logically you would not have a profit;
If I do not see first prehistories and previous matches I do not bet .. I wait for the live to go to 20 minutes and then I bet to drop the odds against .. if you do it before you start the game most say 16 17 and put then I do not think to benefit

If I do not see first prehistories and previous matches I do not bet .. I wait for the live to go to 20 minutes and then I bet to drop the odds against .. if you do it before you start the game most say 16 17 and put then I do not think to benefit

Even if you play them at 20. Can you explain if in 100 you win 90, why do you say that it is not worth it?

If you play 100 like the one below and you win 90 why do you lose?
bf.JPG

Last edited:

Even if you play them at 20. Can you explain if in 100 you win 90, why do you say that it is not worth it?

If you play 100 like the one below and you win 90 why do you lose?
View attachment 21636
Earlier when I tried it at 60 I had 3 losers .. where I stopped it and made my profit at around 590 euros ..
Your question is good but I do not have so much time to devote to waiting to see all the matches .. maybe if someone can handle this well, although it must be very crumbly, I imagine ...

Earlier when I tried it at 60 I had 3 losers .. where I stopped it and made my profit at around 590 euros ..
Your question is good but I do not have so much time to devote to waiting to see all the matches .. maybe if someone can handle this well, although it must be very crumbly, I imagine ...

Statistics show that about 9% comes the score ....... 0-0

Whenever and before they can start betting, after all, 3 in 60 comes and coincides with the statistics. Because I do not know how to calculate correctly, if you want, tell me hypothetically if we have 100 style matches
bf.JPG
and we win the 90 what profit we have: sign:

You will not find games before they start with odds of 7.40, the lowest you will find will be at 10 11 and this means that it is very difficult for the goal to come ... you can fall over this 10% early and lose your bank ... the 3/60 I had was a result after a study, not that there were any conclusions ..

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...