Arrested for illegal betting with multiple accounts

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
The 53 year has fallen into the hands of the Cybercrime Division, which is accused of illegal online gambling, and the case involved a wanted 47 year. According to police, the detainee over the last three years, using mainly fake documents, has created at least 40 accounts at various online betting companies. In doing so, he received cash rewards from the responsible betting companies for each account he created, which he then used for betting.
In a search conducted at his home in Evia, they found and confiscated, inter alia: Two laptops, 2.270 euro cash, 56 prepaid cards, a number of debit cards and deposit books with beneficiaries of either the arrested or third parties, bank documents accounts with third party beneficiaries, as well as a number of responsible statements with genuine signature visas of dubious authenticity.
The case against 53year and 47year has been filed for computer fraud, forgery, falsification of certificates, impersonation, false reporting and violation of gambling and personal data lawsuits.
The seized digital proofs, as well as documents of dubious authenticity, will be sent to the Criminal Investigations Division, and the money to the Deposits and Loans Fund. The case file was submitted to the competent Public Prosecutor.
Source: RES
  • Wow
Reactions: qazdas

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
The only ones who are illegal are the betting companies, who are throwing rain, obviously illegally, so they are pushing players towards multiple accounts. Let's see when there will be no checks at the offices of the betting companies and when the police will arrest any manager and owner of the betting company.

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
The only ones who are illegal are the betting companies, who are throwing rain, obviously illegally, so they are pushing players towards multiple accounts. Let's see when there will be no checks at the offices of the betting companies and when the police will arrest any manager and owner of the betting company.
Fake papers are said, I don't think it has to do with someone who ate a limit
Apparently he was falsifying documents without the identity card holders knowing

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
It can be as you say. Of course the article is not very clear. For example, had he reached the point of opening bank accounts in the name of third parties without knowing it (sounds difficult to me) or giving him cards and bank books (or was he able to open accounts) for some cash?

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
It can be as you say. Of course the article is not very clear. For example, had he reached the point of opening bank accounts in the name of third parties without knowing it (sounds difficult to me) or giving him cards and bank books (or was he able to open accounts) for some cash?
It's confusing yes, I don't think it had anything to do with the limit anyway

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
2 laptop only! crime!;)
do you mean that he easily understood that he only praised 2 devices for all accounts?
yes it is really tragic if he did so.
if it had reached the point of faking IDs and records, and risking so much, it was stingy to get an 1 cellphone for every supposed person;

GATHS

4 Sep 2018
ATHENS
do you mean that he easily understood that he only praised 2 devices for all accounts?
yes it is really tragic if he did so.
if it had reached the point of faking IDs and records, and risking so much, it was stingy to get an 1 cellphone for every supposed person;
Okay now 40 Account almost from the same ip and maybe from 2 different Mac address., It's like telling companies to look for what else I've done. Of course he would need one cellphone per Account if he wanted to do what he did.

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
Children based on the text. He was playing on illegal websites and is being prosecuted not only for this but also for multiple accounts. The question that arises is has the site complained to the WEI or have they discovered it in any other way? And how do the police and prosecutors handle complaints about whether they came from companies that are not licensed?

GATHS

4 Sep 2018
ATHENS
The text is very generic cited for illegal online gambling; this does not necessarily mean that illegal sites may be illegal in their more general activity where it makes gambling illegal. In the categories he mentions about gaming laws, not only is the blacklist imagined, but other bullshit. If we have to do shelock holmes I think they are about so-called legal since the crime is the 3 in recent years prepaid cards and debit could not be used for overseas betting. Now if they found a pin, pressed it for that too. i think it has nothing to do with outsiders who are not licensed.

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
Here is the police announcement in my opinion the exploitation of data translates into ruffians. And he probably didn't play from computers but from mobile he had a lot of sims.

PRESS RELEASE

Cybercrime Investigation Division Investigates Illegal Internet Gambling

A national was arrested while another person is involved in the case
â € <

In the course of investigating a complaint, the Hellenic Police Cybercrime Directorate arrested a national who systematically engaged in illegal online betting through the creation of fraudulent profile-accounts.

In-depth and thorough police investigation and proper evaluation and exploitation of data have shown that, over the past three years, the citizen has created at least (40) accounts with various online betting companies using stolen or fake documents.

In doing so, he received cash rewards from the responsible betting companies for each account he created, which he then used for betting.

In a search conducted on 10 October 2019 at his home, with the assistance of local Security Police officers, fully identified his involvement in the case, and found and seized:

• two laptops,
  • mobile phone,
  • amount of money (2.270) euro,
  • (56) prepaid cards,
  • a number of debit cards and deposit books with beneficiaries of either the arrested national or third parties,
  • sealed mobile phone packages (sim cards),
  • bank account opening documents with beneficiaries third parties,
  • number of responsible statements with genuine signature visas of dubious authenticity,
  • copies of third-party police ID cards, some of which are fake, etc.
Police investigations have led to the involvement in the case of another citizen, who supplied the arrested with fake or even authentic documents required for the creation of betting accounts, and was also a recipient of part of the proceeds from illegal betting activity.

They have been charged with - where appropriate - computer fraud, forgery, forgeries, impersonation, false reporting and infringement of gambling and personal data laws.

The seized digital proofs and documents of dubious authenticity will be sent to the relevant Departments of the Criminal Investigations Division for further laboratory tests, and the money seized to the Deposits and Loans Fund.

The case file was submitted to the competent Public Prosecutor.

Last edited:
Reactions: GATHS

GATHS

4 Sep 2018
ATHENS
Here is the police announcement in my opinion the exploitation of data translates into ruffians. And he probably didn't play from computers but from mobile he had a lot of sims.

PRESS RELEASE

Cybercrime Investigation Division Investigates Illegal Internet Gambling

A national was arrested while another person is involved in the case
â € <

The Greek Police Cybercrime Division, in the context of investigating a related complaint, arrested a national who was systematically operating in illegal online gambling by creating fraudulent profile-accounts.

The thorough and thorough police investigation and the proper evaluation and exploitation of the data showed that the citizen has, over the last three years, created at least (40) accounts using various (XNUMX) accounts in various online betting companies.

Of course roulettes! but from the inside! illegal gambling is through the accounts and where it says online betting companies i think there would be a reference to illegal gambling .... online gambling companies without a legal license in greece.
Reactions: Balaton

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
For domestic legal bets.
that's what I imagined you meant, though my mind was playing on some other groups of people too.
the question is who all these betting accounts were linked to and how did they understand which of the 40 + names they are playing is responsible (assuming that the guy did them all correctly, that is, every other device and every other card ).

my mind was playing on the banks and on the wallets. somebody might have gotten a deal, or somebody in the bank might have figured out that some identity is fake.

who knows ... whatever it is, once again the naughty has had bad results

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Real Madrid - Espanyol
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Hanover - Aue
  • 14:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Huddersfield - Leeds
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Everton - Chelsea
  • 15:00
    ERT3
    • Kalamata SP - Trikala AO
  • 16:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Atalanta - Verona
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Gladbach - Bayern Munich
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Dortmund - Fortuna Dusseldorf
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Leipzig - Hoffenheim
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Freiburg - Wolfsburg
  • 17:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Sheffield Wen. - Bradford
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Bournemouth - Liverpool
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Granada - Alawes
  • 18:00
    PAOK TV
    • PAOK - Xanthi
  • 18:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Montpellier - Paris Saint-Germain
  • 19:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Udinese - Naples
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • AEK - Panionios
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Manchester City - Manchester United
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Levante - Valencia
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Leverkusen - Schalke
  • 20:00
    ERT Sports HD
    • Panetolikos - Olympiacos
  • 20:45
    Novasports 4HD
    • Eindhoven - Fortuna Siddard
  • 21:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Strasbourg - Toulouse
  • 21:45
    Novasports 1HD
    • Lazio - Juventus
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Mallorca
  • 06:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Brighton - Wolves
  • 07:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Levante - Valencia
  • 07:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Aston Villa - Leicester
  • 13:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Aibar - Getafe
  • 13:15
    Novasports 2HD
    • Fitseen - Feyenoord
  • 13:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Lecce - Genoa
    Novasports 5HD
    • West Brom - Swansea
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Regensburg - San Pauli
    ERT3
    • Kavala - Ionic
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Betis - Bilbao
    ERT Sports HD
    • Lamia - Ofi
    Novasports 1HD
    • Turin - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Sassuolo - Cagliari
    Novasports 4HD
    • SPAL - Brescia
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Aston Villa - Leicester
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Berlin Union - Cologne
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Valladolid - Real Sociedad
  • 17:15
    Novasports 2HD
    • Star Tripolis - AEL
  • 17:30
    ERT Sports HD
    • PAS Ioannina - Glory of Drama
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Brighton - Wolves
    Novasports 3HD
    • Sampdoria - Parma
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Werder Bremen - Paderborn
    Novasports 1HD
    • Volos - Panathinaikos
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Leganes - Thelta
    ERT Sports HD
    • Atromitos Athens - Aris
  • 21:45
    Novasports 2HD
    • Bologna - Milan
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Bordeaux
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Osasuna - Seville
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Belenenses - Porto
  • 15: 30: 00
    ERT Play1
    • PAOK - AEK
  • 15: 45: 00
    ERT Play2
    • Ionic - Dove
    ERT Play3
    • Colossus - Heracles
    ERT Play4
    • Larissa - Rethymnon
  • 16: 00: 00
    FOX Sports
    • NCAA College Gameday 2019 E17
  • 17: 00: 00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Uniks Kazan - Zielona Gora
  • 17: 45: 00
    ERT Sports HD
    • Prometheus Patras - Lavrio Megabolt
  • 19: 00: 00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Tofas - Karsiyaka
  • 21: 00: 00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Dallas Mavericks - New Orleans Pelicans
  • 21: 30: 00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Malaga - Gran Canaria
  • 22: 00: 00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Villanova Wildcats - St. Joseph
  • 17: 00: 00
    ERT3
    • Mars - Panionios SU Casa
  • 19: 30: 00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Manresa - Barcelona
  • 22: 00: 00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Brooklyn Nets - Denver Nuggets
  • Tomorrow 09-12-2019
  • 01: 00: 00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Philadelphia 76ers - Toronto Raptors
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Lyttos Beach ITF World Tour 2019
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Lyttos Beach ITF World Tour 2019
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Volalto Caserta - Bergamo
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • P Pragias:
    i didn't see it from the beginning but now i just got 18.5 minutes involved while the game is at least a derby
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    For the time being, they are going to the game
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    12 points especially his last basket was a half race
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    let's go for an extension if the points are counted and that's where Williams I think comes out
  • P Pragias:
    yes i almost do 2 / 2 on extensions !!! but Papagiannis didn't shoot and we stayed with 1 / 2 again on the point.
  • P Pragias:
    however, there are signs and monsters in this year's euroleague. again good that I have escaped the atrocities
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new theme called "IFC # 16: A GROUP: 16 Racing" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new theme called "IFC # 16: Cup: 17 Racing 10-12 / 12 / 2019" in the IFC Competition.
  • McLaren17 Forum Bot:
    McLaren17 has started a new thread called "IFC # 16: B GROUP: 16 racing" in IFC Competition.
  • coria coria:
    Real - Espanyol Over 0.5 @1.10
  • C Forum Bot:
    User cr7 started a new theme called "Betting error" in the Betting conversations.
  • coria coria:
    1-0 Real after 2 minutes
  • coria coria:
    Dortmund - Fortuna 0.5 @1.10
  • coria coria:
    1-0 (Reus)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The referee of the PAOK-Xanthi match was my colleague
  • Balaton Balaton:
    is the feast of anchovy?
  • Balaton Balaton:
    does the double give it anchovy?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Let go of the annexes
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    so as the offside whistled, Sad was Fire
  • P Pro:
  • P Pro:
    He knows what Olympiacos is doing .... When there are no foreign referees
  • T Tchami:
    Anyone know if Unibet is legal in Greece?
    +1
  • P PANATHA:
    Tchami said:
    Anyone know if Unibet is legal in Greece?
    i don't think it is ... if you think we don't have access to its site ...
  • T Tchami:
    I don't know if I can copy paste anything from her site, but she lets me in
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    because i looked at the internet it is not
    Ertzan Ertzan: because i looked at the internet it is not