Set up a betting company

Answer: Betting company recommendation !!

do you say "annoula"?

annabet.com

----

I have not understood anything or anything else .. I did hear well

that the friend wants to make money to make book-wrong ????

and how much money ???

100 Killer - 1,000,000 ??? etc.

It can. TLT, TLB I remember.
However, I tend to agree, in theory, with my friend that power is in the union and not in the division.
But we have to do with a bunch of other rodents.

Reactions: Mugs

To my god goddess ... you will not play money with money or money money as you said!

To become a bit more informative I have some acquaintances in the field and I aim to make use of them!

To start bookadiko that said and some kid ... he wants over 2 years of software ready for software, etc!

I have the ability to rent such software and get the license (one month in a lot)

From then on ... I'm not searching for ... I'm looking for a known thing with an appetite for work!

In essence, the experience of each will help to properly build the company's policy!

After that piece ... you get the piece of marquette that is just as important as the previous ones!

He will not put any money out of his pocket for the company's statute and function!

In the martial arts sector, however, it will be different ... there will be targets that each shareholder will have (number of records per month) with the result that if he does not manage to pay some money to put his link and catch him its goal!

Also, to clarify something

Another part of the stock and other ones that you will work every day in the company eg customer service-banner creation etc

Workers will normally be paid by salary from company revenue + their rates!

I'm just a little bit short, but I want to become the more enlightening you become!

In all of the above, there will also be some information that everyone will be able to use for us as a company!

I hope you understand it to some extent!

and what more do you have to market? you have to think it seriously because the buckwheels are now hundreds. do you still have a callbet what does it mean? That's what I mean..
in general and with the monopoly issue, I do not think there is any reason at the moment to risk a chapter. after 2-3 years might be better.

and what more do you have to market? you have to think it seriously because the buckwheels are now hundreds. do you still have a callbet what does it mean? That's what I mean..
in general and with the monopoly issue, I do not think there is any reason at the moment to risk a chapter. after 2-3 years might be better.

You have it, but above all, if you say, I talk about promoting only abroad ... that is a huge market!
We do not really care about Greece, believe me!

Now what is special about it ... this is the reason I want enough shareholders ... to get a good policy based on the experience of each player !!

If you are talking about a "book" company, I discuss it.
It's a matter of ideas and I think I have the right ones, which is not "another callbet".
There must be already known bets, of course, and special software development should be done, because with the standard betting platforms we know nothing of course.
We are certainly in the wrong environment at the wrong time. Even if we only want to do it abroad, the Greek legislation is not at all friendly.

But who told you that there is Greek law to do such a thing or another? In foreign law you will address and abroad you will have a seat.
However, I personally still do not understand what exactly the friend is trying to do. If we are talking a book then I have some questions.

I believe that a company should offer the range of games of the well-known large exchange and tell us next to each bet the maximum acceptable amount to avoid any kind of misunderstanding. When he tells us the maximum acceptable amount afterwards, he is not entitled to say either "a does not go" or "you are Croats". It's supposed to have taken action.
Also introduce a number of new types of bets that require the development of special software to serve.
Also have all the gadgets, statistics, streaming, alerts etc for free.

Answer: Set up a betting company

Good evening guys

I replied and did the evening but I do not see my message ... obviously I did not push!

Well ... as someone has said correctly, we do not really care about Greek law ... the seat and licensing authority will be abroad!
Whenever we do not bother with a Greek state!

Streaming is really panicking * (300.000) the year!

The rest is easy!

Applications for mobile -tablet-statistics are simple!

If I understand well, my friend means collecting 10-20 people who are knowledgeable about the site and building a foreign-based boutique company where everyone will offer for his part that he can for the company.
It essentially concerns the search for partnerships for setting up a company.
It's not a good idea to have a site with knowledgeable people.

But is this technically easy?

The issues to be debated are the most solvable and in the future they will become increasingly difficult

I quote some of these:

- Decision-making process (there will be a Board, Chairman, Managers, or all members will have a "say" ;)

- Issuance of a license (in what name, etc.)

- Ensuring equity

- First running costs, which will be GREAT, as the first space will not be revenue

- Contacting members

- Finding chapters (most here do not have enough money)

etc.

Reactions: dhmhtrhs

Very nice you said ... you got in the way!

These questions you have asked and other things that are available will be discussed in close or in a closed forum with those who are interested in being aware of the company's sensitive information!

I have prepared the study / analysis which we can modify if new financial data is received by somebody !!

Very nice you said ... you got in the way!

These questions you have asked and other things that are available will be discussed in close or in a closed forum with those who are interested in being aware of the company's sensitive information!

I have prepared the study / analysis which we can modify if new financial data is received by somebody !!

my friend gets into difficult waters with unbelievable competition, the opposite wind in our country, dirt and burdens, vague legal frameworks, lack of protection and lack of support from most states, and an economy in crisis and the income of citizens of most countries

In addition, we are in a situation where after the initial boom of online betting, with countless companies, the legitimate oligopolistic situation has now come to an end (pinnacle, betfair, betdaq, 365, and other 5-10 worthwhile) and the pie for the rest has now been established and is quite small.

With the most advanced technology in the hands of the oligopoly how much do you think you can go ahead?

We are talking about companies in Barcelona,

Anyway, any initiative accepted but know that the waters are very difficult

I have put an idea for cooperation with a completely innovative revolutionary product, but even that has huge to insurmountable problems to resolve to proceed ...

my friend gets into difficult waters with unbelievable competition, the opposite wind in our country, dirt and burdens, vague legal frameworks, lack of protection and lack of support from most states, and an economy in crisis and the income of citizens of most countries

In addition, we are in a situation where after the initial boom of online betting, with countless companies, the legitimate oligopolistic situation has now come to an end (pinnacle, betfair, betdaq, 365, and other 5-10 worthwhile) and the pie for the rest has now been established and is quite small.

With the most advanced technology in the hands of the oligopoly how much do you think you can go ahead?

We are talking about companies in Barcelona,

Anyway, any initiative accepted but know that the waters are very difficult

I have put an idea for cooperation with a completely innovative revolutionary product, but even that has huge to insurmountable problems to resolve to proceed ...

What is your idea ??

If you do not want to write it here you can send me pm!

I know the world and the problems you mentioned but [believe me there is a pit for everyone}

In no case will we have the bet365 revenue but it will be quite satisfactory!

I can not even go ahead with my co-operation before I enforce copyright

The cost of my investor is irrelevant, because what my method promises is more than one

we do not understand Greek law at all ... the headquarters and licensing authority will be abroad!

Does anyone know the "foreign" procedures? I ask, does anyone have the impression that they sell them (the licenses) in the kiosks.

I can not even go ahead with my co-operation before I enforce copyright

The cost of my investor is irrelevant, because what my method promises is more than one

Very right.

Yes these kids are all ready! I have been doing research for the whole set up from the beginning to the end! It's not something we do not know ... and because we know that it's difficult you need a lot of people familiar with the item !!

Yes these kids are all ready! I have been doing research for the whole set up from the beginning to the end! It's not something we do not know ... and because we know that it's difficult you need a lot of people familiar with the item !!

What are you looking for, here ? Employees of work with money unrelated to the item; shareholders with money related;
What of all or all of them?

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...