System (For Patients)

betover

25 Ion 2006
Salamis
Basically I'm starting my favorite system with the Fallen System Generator.
In a nutshell I have a performance (whatever I want) not below 1,71 and as much as I earn ... I continue to do so.
If I lose I do all in the rest (current) of the cava at a yield not less than 1,19 !!!
Because it comes with 2 pads ..... no matter I have "security" (and good security) low performance I never start with a high initial amount.
For me from 5 € to 20 € is a reasonable starting point for this system.
In 14 the winning or losing bets ... double the original amount. (suffice it not to miss the low return)
Many times you double with fewer bets (usually 10 to 12) because the odds may be slightly higher than suggested.
The basic prerequisite of the system is to choose very carefully the low return and not to find it ... let's wait for the next day ... let's do an 2 flip-flop (laughs) ... anyway ... 5 € is worth the effort .....

Let's go !!!!!

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
I think you got it wrong with the Champions League system. Not that you would have a standard profit otherwise, but in general I consider it a bad betting organization.

betover

25 Ion 2006
Salamis
I think you got it wrong with the Champions League system. Not that you would have a standard profit otherwise, but in general I consider it a bad betting organization.
You have your own ...... many events ... they have different data from each other ... but one big mistake in betting on the lid they say (dishonest habit and hui).
Two things I want to say ...
First in the second odds the time has to go beyond the bet ... and
secondly this system (this is my opinion) is based on an exact number of subsystems ...
I'll just explain it .....
Aim to play 10 systems with 2-driven performance (for doubling) with the intention of winning the 6 subsystems at least!
My past in this system has shown me that you will hardly lose ..... but it wants to be patient !!!!
The system goes on.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Bochum - Kiello
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Freiburg
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Dσελsseldorf - Schalke
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 Formula 1 Virtual GP Series

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    cosmicsports Forum Bot: Cosmicsports has launched a new theme called "Site for set up games" on ...