S U N E S O S

create_bet

20 Jan 2016
[h = 1] Spanoulis: "Even if I missed 10 shoot, I would be 11" [/ h]
Publication: 30 May. 2016 22: 58

Vasilis Spanoulis talked about the season that ended, he referred to the success of Olympiacos, Diamantidis, his conversation with Thanasis Giannakopoulos and how he felt after the victorious three-pointer.

Satisfied with the way Olympiacos won the title, Vasilis Spanoulis presented at the press conference. The leader of Olympiacos referred to his feelings after the new break at OAKA.

In detail the statements of Vassilis Spanoulis at the press conference:
"After a year of hard work, adversity, we first celebrated a championship at the headquarters of PAO, a big opponent, a great force in Greece and Europe, which gives more marks. The world was delighted, let's not stay in a crowd of people The crowd was amazing, they made a good match, it was time for kids to come in to see their idols and get stimulus to do basketball We started out loud, PAO was based in with the world at his side, we were spiritually strong in our plan and the children were great, they played, they played amazing and this shows the quality of the team. we have eliminated Panathinaikos in many places and we have worked well. We have been doing the ripples since 19 for years and it is a year that ends successfully because this is the first goal. I dedicate the title to Prizete's stepfather, we are friends, we have brotherly friendship, my wife, my children, because I draw power from them, my brother and my mother, the chairmen of the team who in the difficult times support the team and the they want to the coach, to the staf to my teammates, because we got it and we find it hard to find, we fight, we find it, this is our everyday life, everybody puts a stumbling block to success. "
For what he said to Diamantidis after the game: "It's something personal I keep for myself."
For the last shot he took: "Anyone who does not risk basketball and life can not succeed. You need to get away from the logic, I feel good, the coach trusted me, my teammates the same and I got the shot. "
Whether to continue basketball: "I'm small to stop, no matter if you have grown up enough. Some things have to be respected, not to throw such talk, to respect Diamantidis and who helped basketball high. It does not mean that Diamantidis has poorer statistics, he is old. Let's say it grew up. I have a great motivation, we have to respect some things. These are the only ones in Greece. If it ends a year with a title it's good. Basketball is my life after my family. I am blessed as my feet stand to play basketball, whether I am a charity or not, will give my heart and help the team. "
Whether he will stay at Olympiakos: "It's not the time to talk, I'll talk to the administration, it's time for celebrations, joy, happiness, I have a great relationship when it comes time to talk in our own way. "
For how he experienced the victories with the tripe in the finale:"I'm dreaming this thing, the best I could have imagined." In life, however, you never know what awaits you.When I fall into my sleeping bed, I always dream of such moments.If I missed 10 such a shot, will also be the 11 ".
For Dimitris Diamantidis: "It was a great honor for me to be a friend and a teammate with Dimitris, one of the top players in history, and I am proud of him, and I wish him to stay close to basketball, because Greek basketball needs such people".
For what he said with Thanasis Giannakopoulos: "Mr. Thanassis always expresses his respect and love, that I changed team does not change anything, I told him that something never happened and he told me that he knows it, it is a relationship of respect. I'm sure I know nothing has happened The intrigue that exists in Greece is unprecedented We are always trying to reduce something In Europe they speak for a great deal, and here we are reducing each other The best to beat Everybody is torn for his team and up there. We have to stop cutting back torthomata ".

sport24

create_bet

20 Jan 2016
Answer:

[h = 1] The incredible amount that Spanoulis will be spending at Olympiakos [/ h] Panagiotis and George Angelopoulos made another economic overrun to keep Vassilis Spanoulis. See how much the leader's cost will cost after the tax burst.

The financial sacrifices made by the OEM administrations are already high and are even greater after the tax burst. Olympiacos has agreed for two more years with Vassilis Spanoulis and for this to happen, Panagiotis and George Angelopoulos will have to put a very deep hand into the pocket, with the most money not ending in the team leader's account, state.

Information indicates that the 33 agreement with 1,5 provides yearly earnings of 2 million, while its previous contract has amounted to about XNUMX million a year.

Yet, after the tax increase (from 118% to 145%), the new Kill Bill contract will cost much more than the previous two in "red-white". It is estimated that it will cost a total of 3.720.000 euros (7.440.000 euros in two years)!

Existing tax is 45% of the gross amount but adds: a) 10% as a solidarity contribution because it is a contract over 200.000 euro; b) an extra 10% because the shareholders of the OAE cover the amount once the balance sheet is negative, and c) 1,1% as a capital raising tax.

All this, while Olympiacos (and all other Greek teams) have to compete with groups from other countries where 1 / 3 or 1 / 4 is the tax!

sport FM

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Aibar - Levante
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Greuther Furth - Stuttgart
  • 14:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Hall - Leeds
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Brighton - Crystal Palace
  • 15:00
    ERT3
    • Veria - Ierapetra Of
  • 16:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Lazio - Bologna
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Hoffenheim - Bayern Munich
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Dortmund - Freiburg
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Augsburg - Gladbach
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Mainz - Paderborn
  • 17:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Fulham - Preston
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Valencia - Betis
  • 18:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Paris Saint-Germain - Dijon
  • 19:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Udinese - Fiorentina
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Watford - Liverpool
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Legumes - Handles
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Cologne - Schalke
  • 21:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Toulouse - Rennes
  • 21:45
    Novasports 1HD
    • Naples - Turin
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Granada - Celta
  • 05:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Clippers - Denver Nuggets
  • 15:00:00
    ERT Play3
    • Volcano - PAOK
  • 15:30:00
    ERT Play1
    • Panionios - AEK
  • 16:30:00
    ERT Play2
    • Colossus - Aris
  • 17:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • OEM Panathinaikos OPAP - OEM Larissa
  • 17:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Uniks Kazan - Kalev
  • 17:45:00
    ERT Sports HD
    • Peristeri - Prometheus of Patras
  • 19:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Texas - Texas Tech
  • 21:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Florida Gators - Tennessee
  • 21:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Andorra - Gran Canaria
  • Tomorrow 01-03-2020
  • 00:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New York Knicks - Chicago Bulls
  • 03:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Houston Rockets
  • 06:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Busto Arsicio - Scadici
  • Tomorrow 01-03-2020
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    started the bunch ...
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    to see how the first steps will go ...
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Axax goes
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    wants 4 goals to go ... that pale to even qualify for the ball
    u play this year
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    good 2,25 for qualifying Benfica
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Goal for Benfica 1-0
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    1-1 Shakhtar !!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Basak steals the qualification
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Benfica 2-1
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goal the Legend
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    +1
  • game game:
    ti
  • game game:
    what happened to be ..... hammerheads
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We are not affected by the permanent coronary heart disease Olympiacos !!!
    +1
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    My uncle will go crazy with the bonuses again
  • S Forum Bot:
    User Siomos1 started a new theme called "Europa League "16" draw" in the Sports news.
  • V Forum Bot:
    User vagionakis started a new theme called "Problem with stoiximan" in the Legitimate betting sites.
  • S Forum Bot:
  • S Forum Bot:
    User Siomos1 started a new theme called "THE EUROPA LEAGUE "16" SCALES" in the Sports news.
  • S Siomos1:
    Good evening, English seems to be the ... fate of Olympiacos:)))) Another clearly very difficult obstacle, but if you have passed Arsenal, what to cheat ..
  • S Siomos1:
    Of the other couples: https://bit.ly/2I63fSW distinguishes Seville-Roma.
  • P Chat Bot:
    Ptrmois has connected to the room.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    At 1 o'clock is the match Osmanlispor-Karagumruk 1st class Turkey match. The visitors are in good shape running a series of 4 wins and 2 draws in 5th place and have aspirations to rise. While the home side are not in such a good position they are betting on the home side. Here's worth trying out the 2 DNB that pays well at 1.90 in the bet elsewhere maybe 3/10 above stake
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Also Trabzonspor-Risespor black storm is in shape. Worth a win with -1 Asian handicap on the green 1.88 stake 3/10. In Konyaipur-Kasibasa I would choose the draw in the 1nd half 2.17 stake 3/10
  • McLaren17 Forum Bot:
    McLaren17 has started a new thread called "IFC # 16: B GROUP: 30 racing" in IFC Competition.
    McLaren17 Forum Bot: McLaren17 has started a new thread called "IFC # 16: B GROUP: 30 Racing" in IFC Competition.