TRAVELLING IN GREECE

An island for romance .... Santorini !!!
Island for day and night on beaches .... Milos !!!!
Very small island for Cyrillic isolation and rest ... Folegandros, Ithaca
Very small island for more isolated holidays ... Anafi, Kastellorizo
Family island with Aegean and Ionian color .... but also very nice places ... Kythira
A very beautiful island with a religious dose ... Patmos !!!

in a little while .... the little one is crying ...

Reactions: Tenekes
Finally Corfu this year ...

I finally closed guys I will go to Corfu, good to go and from Sunday (30/7) I will leave.
Return 6/8 again Sunday and then work :hammer: again.
I also found in a nice place a room 8 km outside the city of Corfu, all is well fortunately.
Suggest places-taverns (you mean tested) that I must definitely go.
On the way back I say to go through Parga, I have been told that it is fantastic ... has anyone gone? Is it worth stopping even for a few hours?

PS (TO BETLADEN): I will be with the woman so there is not much bar and clubbing.

If you are with a woman you will do the classic tour ... Pontikonisi, Neo Fortress, Paleokastritsa (beware it has the coldest waters I have ever swum ... of course I went in April and we almost had a heart attack ....) Go in the grove of Paliopolis (Mon Repo) and go to Achilles! Drink the traditional ginger drink and eat the traditional food! I personally did not like the drink .... but the food is sooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!

get an idea ...

Bourdeto (for 4 people)
1 kg white or red or sliced ​​scorpions or dogfish, 1 large onion, a cup of oil, 2 tablespoons red sweet peppers, hot peppers, salt. Chop the onion finely and boil it with the oil and pepper for half an hour. Add the fish and boil for about 20 minutes for the son to drink its juice and quench with the juice of 2 lemons.

Pastitsada (for 4 people)
1 kg of beef, 1 cup oil and a little butter, 1 large onion, l0 garlic cloves, large ripe tomatoes melted, a pinch of cinnamon, a bay leaf, salt, pepper, a little vinegar and a little sugar.
Cut the meat into medium pieces and fry them. Take out the meat and fry the onion and the grated garlic. Put the meat again and quench with the vinegar, add the remaining ingredients and cook on low heat for about an hour.
In a very deep pot, boil the spaghetti (No. 3) and after straining, put the meat and half the sauce in a deep bowl and empty the spaghetti.

Sofrito (for 4 people)
1 kg of meat, a head of garlic, 1 bunch of parsley, 1 small cup of vinegar, 1 cup of oil and as needed for frying, a little flour, salt and pepper. Cut the meat into very thin slices, and flour it. Fry the slices of meat and quench with vinegar. Place the meat in a shallow saucepan and add the chopped parsley, garlic and oil on top. Boil with a little water on a very low heat, shaking the pot often so that it does not catch.

Stew (for 4 people)
A chopped rabbit, 1 kg small onions, 2 tablespoons tomato pulp, oil, salt, pepper, cloves, bay leaf, wine, vinegar. Marinate the rabbit in vinegar and bay leaf for 12 hours. Drain the rabbit and fry the onions and meat separately in a shallow saucepan. Quench the meat with wine. Add the spices, cover the meat with water to boil over low heat. In about half we put the onion, the pulp and the salt in the pot and let it drink the water.

Tsitsimbira
Tsitsimbira is a favorite drink of the people of Corfu, except of course the local wine.
12 white raisins, juice of two lemons, 2 teaspoon grated ginger, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, 1 glass of cold water, 500 gr. sugar, 700 g, boiling water, 1500 g. cold water.

Definitely a stop to stop in Parga !!!! It is a very nice place! If you can stay one more day ... the place is amazing ... it reminds me of Italy ...
Also, if you want, you can stop in Nikopoli if it takes you ... for a coffee in the impressive coffee club "Nikopoli" on the beach !!!!

If you have time to go to Antipaxos for a swim by boat ....

BetLaden said:
If you are with a woman you will do the classic tour ... Pontikonisi, Neo Fortress, Paleokastritsa (beware it has the coldest waters I have ever swum ... of course I went in April and we almost had a heart attack ....) Go in the grove of Paliopolis (Mon Repo) and go to Achilles! Drink the traditional ginger drink and eat the traditional food! I personally did not like the drink .... but the food is sooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!

get an idea ...

Bourdeto (for 4 people)
1 kg white or red or sliced ​​scorpions or dogfish, 1 large onion, a cup of oil, 2 tablespoons red sweet peppers, hot peppers, salt. Chop the onion finely and boil it with the oil and pepper for half an hour. Add the fish and boil for about 20 minutes for the son to drink its juice and quench with the juice of 2 lemons.

Pastitsada (for 4 people)
1 kg of beef, 1 cup oil and a little butter, 1 large onion, l0 garlic cloves, large ripe tomatoes melted, a pinch of cinnamon, a bay leaf, salt, pepper, a little vinegar and a little sugar.
Cut the meat into medium pieces and fry them. Take out the meat and fry the onion and the grated garlic. Put the meat again and quench with the vinegar, add the remaining ingredients and cook on low heat for about an hour.
In a very deep pot, boil the spaghetti (No. 3) and after straining, put the meat and half the sauce in a deep bowl and empty the spaghetti.

Sofrito (for 4 people)
1 kg of meat, a head of garlic, 1 bunch of parsley, 1 small cup of vinegar, 1 cup of oil and as needed for frying, a little flour, salt and pepper. Cut the meat into very thin slices, and flour it. Fry the slices of meat and quench with vinegar. Place the meat in a shallow saucepan and add the chopped parsley, garlic and oil on top. Boil with a little water on a very low heat, shaking the pot often so that it does not catch.

Stew (for 4 people)
A chopped rabbit, 1 kg small onions, 2 tablespoons tomato pulp, oil, salt, pepper, cloves, bay leaf, wine, vinegar. Marinate the rabbit in vinegar and bay leaf for 12 hours. Drain the rabbit and fry the onions and meat separately in a shallow saucepan. Quench the meat with wine. Add the spices, cover the meat with water to boil over low heat. In about half we put the onion, the pulp and the salt in the pot and let it drink the water.

Tsitsimbira
Tsitsimbira is a favorite drink of the people of Corfu, except of course the local wine.
12 white raisins, juice of two lemons, 2 teaspoon grated ginger, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, 1 glass of cold water, 500 gr. sugar, 700 g, boiling water, 1500 g. cold water.

Definitely a stop to stop in Parga !!!! It is a very nice place! If you can stay one more day ... the place is amazing ... it reminds me of Italy ...
Also, if you want, you can stop in Nikopoli if it takes you ... for a coffee in the impressive coffee club "Nikopoli" on the beach !!!!

If you have time to go to Antipaxos for a swim by boat ....

You were very clear, Mr. Mamalaki:)twis:).
So I definitely stop in Parga and see everything else you said.
The truth is that I had been to Corfu when I was very young but I remember very few things.

For Corfu 2-3 tips ....................

1. Great attention to the roads ........ I repeat, great attention to the roads ....... The road network is not the best in Greece ...... Narrow roads with many turns, the quality of asphalt is for crying and the drivers (locals but also foreigners) for laughs ..........

2. Avoid traveling by car in the city of Corfu from 11:00 in the morning and then until 16:00 ...... The famous rush hour of New York a nothing in front of what your eyes will see there ...... My suggestion is to get off early in the morning, to leave the car in the old port and from the cantonments of the old city to take your walk and your work in the center on foot ...... The distances are not large ............

3. Beware of the beaches (especially from the Adriatic side) ......... No matter how much oil the sea looks to you, you never do magic ...... You will not even know when you will be in Bari (of Italy).....: twis:

4. Avoid drinking Corfu water ...... Very hard, generally unsuitable for consumption ....... Always bottled ........

5. Otherwise your eyes will be full of green, your nose will smell, your mouth will taste and your body will be salty .........

6. For outings at night the shopping center of the city is full of bars in restaurants and clubs ..... Definitely have a snack on the potato maker and the creperie right next to it ........ There is also Pelekas for nightlife but many tourists oh my child ..... Anyway wherever you stand you will find a bar to drink a drink .......

7. Go to Paleokastritsa and definitely go up to the monastery ....... Enter its museum where you will see a fossil mammoth ...... There is a village just above Paleokastritsa where your view takes your breath away ...... Have a coffee and there ......... The others are known ...... Pontikonisi, Sidari, Cannon for coffee overlooking the airport and the landings - takeoffs of of planes, Mon Repo, Achilles, Pantocrator, Fortress, Roda, Liston, Saroko, Paxos (beautiful beaches) and in general whoever you ask will always find something to visit .....

These .... I hope I helped ..... And where are you when you set foot on my island it would be good to book a ticket for the return ship (closed type) ..... Never you know what happens .........

... and if you finally go to Pelekas and you are hungry, as you enter the village in your left hand in the lower square you will find a shop that makes skewers of pies and such with its own secret sauce, something else: spite:

PS For Parga I also definitely agree to pass! I have been out for several Sundays as a colophon and I have never had enough of it!

Last edited:
And a suggestion with a slight reservation because I went 6-7 years ago: eye:
One of the islands for party animal types is Kos: Up:
CAUTION!!! Definitely without a wife: spite:

Above all reasonable prices ... an acquaintance of mine booked a double room for rent on August 5 with 30 euros per day!

For Corfu, you should definitely eat the local food. And you should definitely eat souvlaki in Nino (in the city). It has the best I have ever eaten. And believe me, as a student I have eaten a lot.

thank you very much

Guys, thank you very much for the useful information you gave me ...
I will definitely visit many of the places you suggested to me.

Good Beach

griasbeachfy4.jpg

Instead of advertising my homeland, you go blonde and you will remember me. combines mountain and sea .unbelievable places .I also put the site of the municipality www.topeiros.gr go to the alleys of the nest and you will remember me

a photo from the manganese beach

and a photo of the bridge of Nestos to the right of my village

Reactions: nikitas
BetLaden said:

To see the sunset or the sunrise from the castle ...
It's fantastic...

macqueen said:
And a suggestion with a slight reservation because I went 6-7 years ago: eye:
One of the islands for party animal types is Kos: Up:
CAUTION!!! Definitely without a wife: spite:

Above all reasonable prices ... an acquaintance of mine booked a double room for rent on August 5 with 30 euros per day!

If you go with a woman you will really regret it ...: sign:

Santorini ...

Apart from the caldera, it is worth going to the wineries of Boutari, especially to Sigalas..Also to the wine museum..It is a good phase ...
Go and eat fish in Perivolos ... you will find 90% fresh as long as you know about fish ...
For ouzo I recommend under Oia in the small port (now I miss the name) ...
Try SELLADIA (amazing) AND ASYRTIKO (WHITE WINES AND BOTH) BOUTARI, NIGHT AND DEFINITELY VINCANTO

North Evia .. (Agia Anna-Achladi) ..

Nice and quiet place with very nice beach ... It is also worth the camping very financially (Caesar who goes there says that it is fantastic)
Generally, anyone who can withstand the turns (and has several days off) is nice to do if you can go around Northern Evia ..

Naxos ..

From beaches are worth Agios Prokopis, Agia Anna (after the beach be careful there is a nudist beach), Glyfada beach, Alyko, Pyrgaki ..
From some places it is worth going to Filoti and Apeirathos ..
Opposite Filoti it is worth going up to the church of Agios Ioannis which is at the top ... It needs attention because the road is narrow (just like a car) and from below a cliff ..
Go to the Monastery of Panagia Faneromeni ..
For eating in Filoti and Apeirathos it is nice..as well as after the Monastery of Panagia Faneromeni it is a tavern in a small chorio ..
Be sure to try the potatoes, no matter how they make them ... sour cheese, spicy gruyere, local meat ..
For ouzo under Portaria (so I think you call the ancient in the port) .. a little bit of course but it eats well ...

Happy winter to all ...: sign:

BANE said:
Instead of advertising my homeland, you go blonde and you will remember me. combines mountain and sea .unbelievable places .I also put the site of the municipality www.topeiros.gr go to the alleys of the nest and you will remember me

http://javascript<b></b>:;
a photo from the manganese beach

and a photo of the bridge of Nestos to the right of my village

http://javascript<b></b>:;

You do not say anything about the temple ... they must go there first to worship ...: twis:
Hello players Bane ..: bravo:

Naxos ..

From beaches are worth Agios Prokopis, Agia Anna (after the beach be careful there is a nudist beach), Glyfada beach, Alyko, Pyrgaki ..
From some places it is worth going to Filoti and Apeirathos ..
Opposite Filoti it is worth going up to the church of Agios Ioannis which is at the top ... It needs attention because the road is narrow (just like a car) and from below a cliff ..
Go to the Monastery of Panagia Faneromeni ..
For eating in Filoti and Apeirathos it is nice..as well as after the Monastery of Panagia Faneromeni it is a tavern in a small chorio ..
Be sure to try the potatoes, no matter how they make them ... sour cheese, spicy gruyere, local meat ..
For ouzo under Portaria (so I think you call the ancient in the port) .. a little bit of course but it eats well ...

because this year I say to go to Naxos side with family ... I would like you to tell me who knows the right place to choose for accommodation.
Because I will be with Pistirika I would like to find myself staying in a house or residential complex on the beach. To sleep and wake up next to the water and do whatever I want to dive. With the little one, the movements will be difficult, so you understand exactly what I am looking for ...

Suggest nothing ... and if you have any rental phones send me any private.

because this year I say to go to Naxos side with family ... I would like you to tell me who knows the right place to choose for accommodation.
Because I will be with Pistirika I would like to find myself staying in a house or residential complex on the beach. To sleep and wake up next to the water and do whatever I want to dive. With the little one, the movements will be difficult, so you understand exactly what I am looking for ...

Suggest nothing ... and if you have any rental phones send me any private.

Ston Agio Prokopio na meineis xoris alli sizitisi, einai pio isixa apo tin Agia Anna. Ego meno panta sen ena sigkekrimeno tha sou steilo prive.: sign:

Reactions: BetLaden

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...