WHAT TEAM ARE YOU?

WHAT YOU ARE YOU

• Total voters

SPYRIDON

IFC # 7 Champion 2010-11
21 Apr 2006
ATHENS
How would it seem to you to learn what group is most in the middle? So let us vote ...

Erdan how many groups will you vote for my boy ????: twis:: twis:: twis:
One does not reach you? my madness in you that we were in the mood of the undecid.:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Erdan how many groups will you vote for my boy ????: twis:: twis:: twis:
One does not reach you? my madness in you that we were in the mood of the undecid.:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
I did not tell you I am and Skonda Xanthi but they did not put it: emb:

E look now we said 80% Mars and 20% Olympiakos: emb:

Panathinaikos A.O.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Panathinaikos Athletic Club InformationsYear of establishment1908Colors Green and white Titles493Presidents Football:
Argyris Mitsou
Basketball:
Pavlos Giannakopoulos
Volleyball:
Vlasis Stathokostopoulos Coaches
Football:
José Peñeiro
Basketball:
Zelimir Obradovic
Volleyball:
Mauro BerutuSeatFootball stadium
Alexandra Avenue Stadium
Basketball Court
Olympic Closed (room 18.700) THE Panathinaikos Athletic Club (WHO or simply Panathinaikos) is the largest Greek Sports Clubs. It is based on Athens, Greece and emblem green trefoil. Panathinaikos has 21 sports divisions. His teams and individual athletes have won a total of 493 officially recognized titles (since June 2007) at national and international level.[3] It has sections to Soccer (founding 1908), Trackball (founding 1919), Volleyball (founding 1919), Basketball (founding 1922), Ping pong (founding 1924), Ποδηλασία (founding 1928), Κολύμβηση (founding 1930), Polo (founding 1930), Boxing (founding 1946), Καταδύσεις (founding 1947), Chess (founding 1959), Lifting weights (founding 1959), Fencing (founding 1960), Gymnastics (founding 1962), Water ski (founding 1963) and Fight (founding 1965). It is one of the largest sports clubs in Greece and internationally, based on the number of different sports clubs it holds. Today, three professional teams use the name Panathinaikos - the football team, PAE. Panathinaikos, basketball team, KAE Panathinaikos and volleyball team, TAPA .. Panathinaikos. These three groups operate independently. The club also has an amateur section whose chairman and board members are elected by members of the club. The current chairman is Thanasis Giannakopoulos. During his history the club has created teams in 24 different sports.

Table of Contents

[Hide] //
[Edit] History of the Association

Founded by George Kalafatis This makes it a perfect choice for people with diabetes and for those who want to lose weight or follow a balanced diet. 1908 when he and other 40 athletes left Panhellenic Gymnastics Club because the latter refused to create a football department [pending referral].
So, initially, Panathinaikos had only the football section. His first name was POA. (Πbaseball Όspeak Αbeer) and the colors of the team were red and white. The 1909 it was renamed to POF. (Πanelian Πbaseball Όspeak), while 1918 was adopted as the official color green and as an official emblem the clover. The latter was designed by Georgios Chatzopoulos, chairman of National Gallery and a member of the club. Eventually, 1924 became the last name to PAO.[4][5]
The anthem of Panathinaikos wrote Giorgos Oikonomidis and he melodies George Mouzakis. The first stadium of Panathinaikos (1908) was in Patission Street, where today Economical University. 1909 was transferred to a stadium near America's Square while 1922 was installed at its newly built historic stadium Alexandras Avenue, from which he retired 2005 to return it 2007.[6]

Reactions: nikitas
WHAT YOU WANT ...

MAY IS RED
ORDER: sfp :: sfp :: sfp :: sfp :: sfp :: sfp :: sfp :: sfp :: sfp :: sfp :: sfp :: sfp:

VaselineJelly.jpg

: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:

TRAPEZOKOME ...

TORA PU TO THIMITHIKA ... ME ME EKEINO TO TRAPEZAKI TI GINETAI ???:hammer::hammer:

I just reset the issue to vote and those who did not see it ....

basically for another reason I brought it back ...
online someone with a username aris super3, and I say maybe see it and vote and get 5: emb:: twis:

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
    PANATHA PANATHA: Of course....