Playing betting tactics

georgemr2

29 Mar 2018
Good morning kids. I have been involved in betting for 4 years and am currently earning around 5k by betting about 100 euros in late bets usually in a favorite that needs victory. I believe that the profit is purely due to luck as I have never seen a limit from any company, I have never been asked for extra identification and I have been paid several times as much as 1k without any problems. (I have accounts in 10 companies). I read here that many of you are eating a limit from time to time which means you are doing something that will make a long-term profit. I ask what this thing is? What is the way to a sure profit?

qatarianos

8 Jan 2014
Check the value betting on the internet.
I guess you play mainly in big leagues, right?

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

georgemr2

29 Mar 2018
Check the value betting on the internet.
I guess you play mainly in big leagues, right?

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
I usually play big but some times I can catch ...... stupidity and play until Indonesia. To see statistics etc and to bet. Value betting is something subjective. What you consider a high yield I consider a low yield. Unless you mean sure bet. For example, I bought Ren 2.05 yesterday morning and some 1.83 in the afternoon. I can say I bought value but regardless if the note was confirmed it was not a value purchase

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
I usually play big but some times I can catch ...... stupidity and play until Indonesia. To see statistics etc and to bet. Value betting is something subjective. What you consider a high yield I consider a low yield. Unless you mean sure bet. For example, I bought Ren 2.05 yesterday morning and some 1.83 in the afternoon. I can say I bought value but regardless if the note was confirmed it was not a value purchase
The value bet when it comes to a serious mistake is not subjective, it is objective
If you consistently play odds that are well below the price you bought in the long run you will always win
This is one of the cases where you eat limited
Reactions: georgemr2

georgemr2

29 Mar 2018
The value bet when it comes to a serious mistake is not subjective, it is objective
If you consistently play odds that are well below the price you bought in the long run you will always win
This is one of the cases where you eat limited
Suppose the other cases are multiple bonuses and arbitrage?

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leipzig - Berlin Hertha
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • San Pauli - Heidenheim
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Hannover - Karlsruhe
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Dσελsseldorf - Schalke
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hoffenheim - Cologne
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Union of Berlin - Mainz
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Augsburg - Paderborn
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    BetLaden Forum Bot: BetLaden has launched a new theme called "Development of table seats in ...