Cash in the blind !!!!!

Answer: Fund for the blind !!!!!

Another definition: Greece is the country where a Criminologist considers that he has the right to slap the goalkeeper of his team when he eats a goal on the plate and then expels him.

However, Arkas, like all comedians in the country, has had an exclusively political repertoire for a long time. And this is "strange".

Reactions: Cap-10

I told you that from now on I have played all of Northern Spain next (11 matches) from 1 units and if we assume that in the 5 matches that play on Saturday no doubles will come, I intend to put one more point in those that play on Sunday, and if in the first two that play early does not come double I intend in the remaining 4 to put from one more unit
according to this logic (if we take for granted that some doubles will come), you should not bet on Sunday mats from now on. You should only bet on Saturday mats, since there are chances that everything will come out on Saturdays as well, so according to your logic you would not bet on Sunday mats at all since you would say a mission has been completed.

Reactions: Fairplay

YG2: I would be interested in the comment of Achilles 21's friend and I do not say it ironically in any case. very far before the goal even becomes visible, and from what you see I did not go bucket but wrote a fund. !!!!
now I saw the thread
It's a statistical anomaly meaningless but you do not want to understand it. It does not say anything that you won. If you continue in this way in the long run you will be lost
If you and the lamp have such an appetite for serious betting, sit down and read some simple statistic, probability, and a few basic high school math tips.
You will make the most of the time you spend on betting
This is my comment

Now for gamblers fallacy to know that there is the opposite case, ie it seems that the gambler's plan is valid but in reality it is not valid. The classic case is the black jack blah blah blah
Can you make this blah blah blah a little more detailed?

Last edited:
Reactions: sotiris25

Not ganian in everything from now on from one unit because I have taken them in their initial returns which are huge and with 3/11 I either patch or win and a little bit. And I do not count them in the cellar that I am supposed to have opened. That is another matter.

ok, with 3 out of 11 you win something. Were the initial odds on all these mats huge? In B Spain; It seems strange to me. In which book? To everyone? If so, you are wrong to say that you are not a tipster.

It's not a matter of fair formula. It's a matter of contribution, of the symbol with which the nuclear bomb wants someone to contribute. So I present a part of your whole game if you think it can become autonomous and move on, no one will tell you anything. If you can do it from mid-August even better because at the end of the season you will have a very representative sample of autonomous piece of your pocket that will be your offer to the children here.

https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Πλάνη_του_τζογαδόρου

Open this and read the examples more and more. I personally am not interested and here I saw some other terminology that are unknown to me and I am not really interested. Everyone plays as he wants and loses as he wants. It is all a matter of personal philosophy how to put it another way. I accept that no bet and dnb are the player's biggest weapons. No bet is my crown dnb I can not use it as they say. If someone does not like the way I play and think let me just say one disagree and end. I would be interested in the opinion of someone with a similar reasoning. I see even with 1,65-1,70-1,55-1,35 my mind hurts but I wish him good luck and end. Read them and in the long run you will lose and everything else for something you do not know they do not have It's better for mathematics, but I accept it. And here you have more supporters and personal friends that no matter what we say, I will be exposed. 50 posts were written and you let your friends rush to me for you 1-2-3 times and on the fourth I lost you showed up. I would appreciate it unimaginably if you answered then at the beginning. Let it be. when the black came out 26 consecutive times I was NOT there and I did NOT lose. my mind is equivalent to this: it is as if a path is passed by 1000 passers-by and one slips and one falls. Then someone is thrown and forbids the others to cross. Yes, okay, but how did the 999 pass? And after the summer of 1913, this bastard the black 26 times when did he come out again 13 not 26 where the hell will he take me ????? Is anyone wondering now ???? If yes good. If not leave me alone. This is my reasoning and I do not change it. You think as you wish. People went ahead of those who disputed things. And yes, when they were right and when they were wrong. and I am wrong .....

And your biggest mistake is the "statistical anomaly without meaning".

And take a look at the statistics at odds of 2,40-3,15-2,40. You see the last 50 and I see the whole crowd in a total of 407. When did it come out not 26 times but 6 the same point ?? NEVER !!! Do you understand why I can not lose ?? Random yes random random alternation of points It does not let me lose as long as you think you have to MANAGE it. Have you started now and are you wondering about something ???? This is my reasoning. YOU HELPED INSTEAD OF RUSING. !!!!!!!!

There is something much more important than your ignorance of simple math and that is the way you think others think and work and the way you think discussions take place in a forum

So no one fell for you, none of my friends rushed to you and I really did not even see your threads immediately even though I was online

From there and beyond in a betting forum, from the moment you claim something in public, you should expect criticism and even strict because we are talking about numbers, ie measured beans. We do not write a report of ideas here or philosophical theories. you play for your pocket and on the other you say "you help instead of rushing"
What exactly do you want help? Since on the one hand you say that you do not need it and on the other hand when someone goes to help you you see it wrong as if he attacked you? Nobody had this purpose from what I saw. Just as he said someone very aptly before that if you saw other topics in the forum with others like you good time they opened similar topics..then you would see what an attack really means
Do not think so honestly, I say unfair to me and many others who were in the mood to respond to the threads you opened

As far as the math part is concerned, I told you and I told you others. You do not want to understand, so good luck in what you play and good luck (you will need it a lot)

healthy
also "I disagree and end" does not exist. If someone disagrees with the way someone else plays he will have to justify it and prove it with numbers. Otherwise let's say

Reactions: Ertzan and Fairplay

Fairplay
And take a look at the statistics at odds 2,40-3,15-2,40.You see the last 50 and I the whole crowd in total 407

Give a page that you check this.

. If you mean the 407, I have the manuscripts from another set, I have less because I watch it for less time, etc., but they have no value since the points come from the last 15-20. I think the last 50 are enough since whatever happens will pass in front of your eyes.

You say more
Fairplay
You see the last 50 and I see the whole crowd in total 407.

Now you say 15-20 is enough !!!

Obviously you do not have a complete picture but one year more or less.

Last edited:

I tried to develop them but there are problems there too ..

You want this with some adjustment. However, you can have a FULL picture in your reasoning with it. You also get an image from the coloring (yellow-gray-brown / orange) where you see (min-mach) repetition-delay !!

fair2.JPG

fairplay.JPG

Last edited:

in total 407. When did it come out not 26 times but 6 the same point ??

The theoretical probabilities for a series of any point in 407 games with odds of 2,40-3,15-2,40 are:

Attachments

• ser.png
    ser.png
    1.9 KB · Views : 232

Good morning, basically you guys are dealing with an issue which from what I understand one says one another says another the other.

Basically get rid of statistics and math. It is clear that fairplay does not play based on these. Dld the way he chooses this set and when he will play has nothing to do with math. It has to do with something else. Like anyone else who plays on the odds of OPAP, the dld sets etc, he plays guided by conspiracy theories.

The man already tells you, I do not know why it comes out but every match comes out and I watch them.

Now you sit down and tell him, mathematically he can do 50 matches to make an ace etc etc, they are bullshit. He is not interested in that. Gt simply does not consider it a matter of luck if he comes out.

Do not spoil your hearts and go on with your life.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like games aint for me either. : twis:

There is no reason for you to be well bored, says the joy from California. Achilles, let the man do what he likes. And he's ithaca once, I wish it because you never know with the human factor. Laugh a little now with it. 14 years ago I had reached the point of experimenting with perfect gas logic and Fermi Bose Boltzmann. Yes to your bet I say .. However, I still remember that at that time I considered it almost a perfect experiment-approach. Then I got rid of it and said to put in the game and density matrix. Bay.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: