Identification in stoiximan

I do not take advantage of any forums open everyone has the right to write and is one of the few Greek forums left to write your opinions. Properly (yesterday the other one came in with good morning cheats and so it looks like it's a chipmunk) We're not influencers here to take them from posts like Instagram and YouTube

Nor do I protect any sponsor because I am a player too and a consumer. Of course you can make your complaint, but you will soon accuse us of getting it from companies, we are both representatives and shareholders (you do it directly)

And cut this reef with happy now because I didn't write it like that, but I can easily turn it around.

Whenever I understand in your style that you do not want dialogue you do not want dispute you do not want any disagreement you think you are right you want to complain about your defamation whenever I close the matter go to Virgin Mary and you can also look below it also has a rich two-day betting day to honor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. the spikes were started by you, not me. you say that I have probably done some m@λ@κ1@, the other says about fake IDs and leaves hints about wi fi, multiple accounts, etc.
2. Last week you were deleting messages on the same subject, because somebody was writing the word capsoni, and you are writing the word m @ l @ k1s but nothing is going on? And then does my reef look aggressive? 2 meters and 2 weights.
3. I was sure you would close the issue. So closed. It's not even mine. I open another. So many and so many have been opened for betting. They are not saved either by closing this, or by making me possibly ban. will pull the same from the bet and rewrite them

You've been eaten by rabbits. Detective you wanted to be when you were little?
No big, no fake IDs, no multiple accounts, no playing from wi fi elsewhere, no playing from my device, nothing.
Only once the battery of my device had run out, I played from a computer from an internet cafe, because it was 12 instead of 5 and at 12 it expired or they were betting on me to play a free bet of € 50 that he had given me from my participation in an offer. And I went in there, I gave 1 €, I played the 50rico and I left.
OK now; Are you satisfied or your curiosity? Does it matter where I played from internet cafes? Is it forbidden?
I did not leave a single tip. I wondered. I do not criminalize the use of a computer from internet cafe, nor to lose your identity and make a new one, nor to play from a cafe wi fi from a friend who is probably also a user of his bet.

just because the bettor has proven to be allergic to the winning players, I try to see what bothered him and delayed the payment. helps all the children here in the forum to find out if, for example, the bettor is looking for it more in cases where someone, for example, was playing from wi fi that someone else was playing, or if 2 brothers, etc. were playing from the same computer (examples are these), so that they know to be avoided by the next so as not to pull the same.

Reactions: FunBet
I forgot and this again does not cover any of us to help is it relevant betting games how much to help and those who have an experience above and me if you want to say if you didn't want to reach your goal you arrived with complaints and defamation and finally closed the issue here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know very well that it is virtually impossible to take thousands of screenshots from thousands of bets that may have been played.
If it was a controversial bet like with betshop, then, I happily showed it as you remember, and left tips that I am ungrateful even afterwards.
I could only show my 5-10 bets, but then you will say that I deliberately picked them and hiding the suspects

I did not leave a single tip. I wondered. I do not criminalize the use of a computer from internet cafe, nor to lose your identity and make a new one, nor to play from a cafe wi fi from a friend who is probably also a user of his bet.

just because the bettor has proven to be allergic to the winning players, I try to see what bothered him and delayed the payment. helps all the children here in the forum to find out if, for example, the bettor is looking for it more in cases where someone, for example, was playing from wi fi that someone else was playing, or if 2 brothers, etc. were playing from the same computer (examples are these), so that they know to be avoided by the next so as not to pull the same.
So as you say, accept it

Finally !!
Aren't you the one who asked to send pm to tigres yesterday to send you (with damn obviously) points from Armenians, Kenya, Nigerians, Lithuania etc?
And did you mind playing in the Euroleague, NBA, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, C Champions League, Superleague, Europa League etc, so you look at my history with Erjan and ask and how much did I earn?
And out of your 5 messages, you wasted the 2 for me?

I could talk for hours but it's not worth helping me like I do. Wasted time though, I wish you could justify yourself and get your money's worth. Good luck : sign:

To understand why you need to send photos of all your relatives to certify that you have no affiliate and therefore 2 accounts (why not have 2 accounts, they can claim that), listen to what could happen in the past:

Bwin (betandwin then) put a limit on you. You opened an account with a yuhu name, you opened it scroll in the yuhu name, you made a deposit with me scroll, you praised what you wanted to win, you won, you took over scroll, the other day you had money on scroll, sent by yoo scroll the money in yours scroll. Once upon a time companies didn't ask for IDs, copies, etc. unless you made a credit card deposit. The scroll was the rinsing point.

Otherwise, you had a bet365 account in other names, ID cards, you put money out of your card, they normally sent because no one was checking the card and to whom it belonged, and they woke up.

Even more extreme, there was the magic company bet24, which gave 24 euros only if they sign up and declare a credit / debit card in their system. So (and back then, good times, everybody had 30 cards and there were 560 banks) with the same name you could put new accounts with new cards and get the 24 winds (if you praised and rightly made 100 and 200 euros from anywhere )

Whenever you need to send up a birth registrar and proof that you are not dead. Good courage

Reactions: Ertzan
To understand why you need to send photos of all your relatives to certify that you have no affiliate and therefore 2 accounts (why not have 2 accounts, they can claim that), listen to what could happen in the past:

Bwin (betandwin then) put a limit on you. You opened an account with a yuhu name, you opened it scroll in the yuhu name, you made a deposit with me scroll, you praised what you wanted to win, you won, you took over scroll, the other day you had money on scroll, sent by yoo scroll the money in yours scroll. Once upon a time companies didn't ask for IDs, copies, etc. unless you made a credit card deposit. The scroll was the rinsing point.

Otherwise, you had a bet365 account in other names, ID cards, you put money out of your card, they normally sent because no one was checking the card and to whom it belonged, and they woke up.

Even more extreme, there was the magic company bet24, which gave 24 euros only if they sign up and declare a credit / debit card in their system. So (and back then, good times, everybody had 30 cards and there were 560 banks) with the same name you could put new accounts with new cards and get the 24 winds (if you praised and rightly made 100 and 200 euros from anywhere )

Whenever you need to send up a birth registrar and proof that you are not dead. Good courage
I have nothing to do with these things my friend. With my paysafe I filed, in my own bank I asked for a withdrawal.
Let me also ask for a registrar. I don't care. I'll send it.
But they don't pay.
Not even emails respond anymore.
This is the bettor.
It pulls in who earns serious money there.
We have to run on e cogra to get paid

I don't think you have a demand for those seasons to come back (I didn't even get them). just here we have reached the other end. ask the world to take over his bank, send 100 cards and not pay yet.
I waited for 3 weeks for e cogra to be sent to the bank by the stichiman.

I have previously written that until 2010 you did what you wanted
Then things started to strain
From 2014 onwards you have to be a gangster to fool them and it makes no sense to do so
Obviously they have reached the other end and they are scared of everything while not wanting anyone to win in general
I have no personal experience but I receive this
Those who open accounts under other names and make a worthwhile profit should also find a way to justify them to the tax office afterwards unless they have cash in their homes.
Along with the greens, they also dry out in some cases like this
All betting the same tragedy is for the winners

All betting the same tragedy is for the winners
Uh no no ... Not all of them.
What has opap ki or bet365 got to do with betting and novibet?
Have you ever seen one, even one, write that here in the forum that he asked for a bank deposit and that he is not paid by pamestoixima? Or Beth 365? Ok for the 365 have heard some broom business in something monkey accounts with scroll, but these bills realize my grandmother is a monkey.
It has not been heard to do such a thing to those who ask for money in their bank and have even sent a tax clearance etc.
On the contrary, for the bet, I have read dozens of users here in the forum who have written that they went through a lot of trouble.

I had a similar experience with you with the stichiman, a few months ago. When the limit reached 1%, I asked for a 7000 euro withdrawal by bank transfer to my bank, where I am the sole beneficiary. My bank account was identified with both a photo with my bank book and a screenshot e banking. I think I had sent and received a tax clearance note as proof of address, but I do not take an oath. I do not remember well after so long. They asked for a selfie with ID and me. I sent not 1 but 3 sets of photos, front and back the ID, where I had them ready from a previous request of another company, to be convinced and to finish. But ... They said that the letters on the back of the ID do not look good and they made me take out another one. I did that too. I thought we were done.
Am .... .... 2 weeks checking in the account. They didn't find anything. They called me and interrogated me for 20 minutes with press questions, when did you sign up, what purchases were you playing, how much money did you deposit, etc etc?

My point is to avoid this company if you can.

I see that stoiximan has a strong grip on 4 of the worst companies in terms of repayment now. goalbet, betrebels, novibet, stoiximan.
of course I don't see the medal playing yet, but the year has just begun. you never know

Have you ever seen one, even one, write that here in the forum that he asked for a bank deposit and that he is not paid by pamestoixima? Or Beth 365? Ok for the 365 have heard some broom business in something monkey accounts with scroll, but these bills realize my grandmother is a monkey.
It has not been heard to do such a thing to those who ask for money in their bank and have even sent a tax clearance etc.
On the contrary, for the bet, I have read dozens of users here in the forum who have written that they went through a lot of trouble.
Accept what you say yes
I mean barriers in general, there is a difference in behavior after you are blocked, as if

Accept what you say yes
I mean barriers in general, there is a difference in behavior after you are blocked, as if

But we know the limit is so inevitable that so much has been read.
The point is to get the money, and not get the gold.

In terms of payment they really have nothing to do, but don't think Beth365, or go betting are saints too. I'll write in a separate issue what pame stoixima.gr did to me, and I lost almost $ 200.
As for Novibet I have already written on the subject.
for him to bet and I say from my own experience that he has set me a limit very low, very fast, I do not even know if I managed to make 2 thousand profit. Football and basketball mainly live, I play, mainly single matches and a few paroli. Mostly well-known championships.
The deposits were with MasterCard eurobank, and with paysafe. For identification I had sent my card, my ID, responsible statement of residence from KEP which was not accepted and sent a tax return and accepted a bank booklet. Dolphins with ID did not ask.
But when I asked for a withdrawal by wire transfer, they told me they would check the account. I went to e cogra and after 4 days they paid me. But I admit that these 4 days have seemed to me a century. It's not a good feeling to be afraid of losing your money.

Last edited:
I could talk for hours but it's not worth helping me like I do. Wasted time though, I wish you could justify yourself and get your money's worth. Good luck : sign:
I got the money. And certainly not thanks to you, but thanks to e cogra.
Besides, from the 1st message I wrote that I do not hope for help from here, nor do I write the message to steal, but for the few who have not understood who the bettor is to find out.
You do well and support your interests and your sponsors because they pay you. After all, we members are needed, because forum members = 0 sponsors, but we are consumables. And to stop reading and writing 20 people, there will be 20 others soon after. I am one in the tens of thousands.
The bettor is one in 10-15 companies and will probably pay even more.
Well then you do, and so in my interests I would look, I did, and now anyway.
You will let go of the spades that we did some # € _ € @ and you will also use ivory because you have the knife and the watermelon, but as soon as we hold on a little bit or make a swoop, even sarcastic moods will wipe us out, you will abuse power by threatening lock the issue so that the sponsor doesn't get annoyed, you will open a new topic where you will say that all of us who eat limit and have problems paying back are bad players playing fraud etc. Luckily the old forums themselves put in the stuff ragmata in place.

Besides, from the 1st message I wrote that I do not hope for help from here, nor do I write the message to steal, but for the few who have not understood who the bettor is to find out.
You do well and support your interests and your sponsors because they pay you. After all, we members are needed, because forum members = 0 sponsors, but we are consumables. And to stop reading and writing 20 people, there will be 20 others soon after. I am one in the tens of thousands.
You will let go of the spades that we did some # € _ € @ and you will also use ivory because you have the knife and the watermelon, but as soon as we hold on a little bit or make a swoop, even sarcastic moods will wipe us out, you will abuse power by threatening lock the issue so that the sponsor doesn't get annoyed, you will open a new topic where you will say that all of us who eat limit and have problems paying back are bad players playing fraud etc. Luckily the old forums themselves put in the stuff ragmata in place.
meaning you got the money. well you did and you complained to e cogra, because otherwise who knows what would happen. as i said in the lamb with goal bet all these companies hope you won't deal with complaints and lawyers etc, bash and avoid paying. here is complete paysafe and has locked dozens of users monthly. Nobbett own the weekends, and they don't pay them, he didn't even reply to their emails anymore.

complaints everywhere, as I wrote elsewhere locally. do not regret them.

good morning the money

because they pay you
I would like to dwell only on this, after all I also wrote my opinion on the subject you photograph in your message and I would like to dwell only on "because they pay you" with the comfort that I certainly do not receive, but certainly not I pay to be here and to have the opportunity to read the topic you opened and to be informed. This has some costs, I think, and I do not think it should be a problem that books pay for advertising, it does not mean anything other than that some balance must be kept. You wrote very correctly that if there are no members, there are no sponsors, if here the company was not just trying to maintain some balance and serve interests, I do not think there were members. Now if there was help from the Forum that the books pay for it only you know, that is if you knew about ecorga if you learned it from here etc. To not be misunderstood there are reports eg for 365 that is going to change the odds that it will pay after the settlement and the player says: let these know your projects I make a complaint .... and I will be paid like the others, and they were paid without complaint! did the forum help? I think so .. so let them pay for ads!
Yours sincerely

You're tragic ... That alone. Nothing else.

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Olympiacos - Nantes
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Nasr - Al Fayha
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Porto - Milan
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nuremberg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Genoa - Lazio
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Ahly - Al Hilal
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Palermo - Parma
    Novasports Start
    • Tenerife - Leganes
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cagliari - Juventus
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Lorient
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Rio Ave - Aruca
  • 13:35
    Action 24
    • Sirens of Grevena - Kastoria
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leicester - West Brom
    Novasports 1HD
    • Celta - Las Palmas
    Novasports 2HD
    • Asteras Tripoli - Panaitolikos
  • 16:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Wolfsburg - Bochum
    Novasports 3HD
    • Hoffenheim - Gladbach
    Novasports 5HD
    • Heidenheim - Leipzig
    Novasports Prime
    • Matchday Live Minute by Minute
    Novasports Start
    • Cologne - Darmstadt
    Novasports 4HD
    • Luton - Brentford
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Watford - Hull
    Novasports Premier League
    • Sheffield United - Burnley
  • 17:15
    Novasports 1HD
    • Vallecano - Osasuna
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Nantes - Rennes
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • OFI - Volos NPS
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Empoli - Napoli
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Manchester City - Chelsea
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • QPR - Preston
    Novasports 1HD
    • Valencia - Betis
    Novasports 3HD
    • Union Berlin-Bayern Munich
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Wehda
    Novasports 4HD
    • Hamburg - Holstein Kiel
    Novasports Premier League
    • Wolves - Arsenal
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Hellas Verona - Udinese
    Novasports Start
    • Genk - Anderlecht
    Novasports 1HD
    • Girona - Cadiz
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lance - Clermont
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Braga - Vizela
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Peristeri
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3326
    Novasports Prime
    • Baskonia - Virtus Bologna
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Darussafaka
  • 16:00
    Action 24
    • Herakles - Megarida
  • 17:15
    ERT3
    • Aris - Kolossos H Hotels
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA on Fire 2023-24 E25
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cremona - Brescia
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • Tomorrow 21-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 06:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Practice 1
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 10:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint Qualifying
  • 10:40
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 11:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 13:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    Novasports 5HD
    • WTA 250 Open Metropole
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 06:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint
  • 10:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Qualifying
  • 10:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
  • 12:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:20
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
    Water resistant Forum Bot: User Waterproof started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet ?" in the...