Identify bet365

Answer: Identify bet365

same here. I send them a detailed card transaction that I have saved in the account and they do not accept it.
In PDF with all the details of my residence and in fact it appears a transaction with deposit 28/11 from the specific card to BET365 !!!
I also did not hide any card number as advised in the identification instructions !!

Chat off for a few days now!

It rains in other words

Good evening guys! .. The same problem I know. I have sent an account statement, responsible declaration of permanent residence, debit status for 2 days and so on. 1000 is the deadline for ratification

let someone tell us who has done the second identification and has made a withdrawal over 800 euros the message leaves the limit or continues to exist with the result every time someone makes over 800 always wants to validate the withdrawal method, because if the second to move

'leaves', no message is displayed.

update: Yesterday, asking for a withdrawal, while in a previous request the message did not appear, the specific message about identification reappeared for withdrawals of amounts over 800,00 euros. In communications I had, they replied that there is no issue, and that it will appear to all Greek customers. : emb:

Nevertheless, it is quite annoying and pointless ....

anyway, no worries

Good evening guys! .. The same problem I know. I have sent an account statement, responsible declaration of permanent residence, debit status for 2 days and so on. 1000 is the deadline for ratification

In no case ... You have sent the relevant documents before 30.1. therefore there is no issue, but even if the identification is delayed, the money does not disappear like that .....

However, there is indeed some very long delays, which is partly due to the very large number of customers they have ....

Reactions: betakias777

Thank you for your message.

We would like to inform you that the bank document you sent us has been rejected by the competent department.

The document you send us from your bank must include your details and also the bank logo to be accepted.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Please do not forget to add to your message the four-digit security code that is necessary for your service.

If you need more help, you can contact us.

Good evening guys have irritated me unbelievably. I went to the bank I asked for the necessary document I sent it and they send it to me. On the document is written the bank branch and they send me the bank logo they want. to ask if I cancel it and break it into 1300 2 arias will the withdrawal take place? I forgot to point out that it takes 600 week waiting for an answer

Dude with the sympathy,

You did not do what you were obviously asked to do out of ignorance. It's not their fault, they are employees and they do their job. Get a paper from the bank with its logo, your details (account number, address, name) and current date, and you will be ok.

You do not lose money from this company. It is easier to lose your money from the bank than from them. Cancel your withdrawal and request it again when you send the correct form.

Best Regards,

after contacting my company they accepted the document and now they just ask me for an account statement. I sent it too..the process is now that I have to cancel the old withdrawal and make a new one or just wait for them to accept the document leave the old withdrawal request he has;

Good morning,
I have been fighting with bet365 for fifteen days now. I sent them an OTE account where there was an old postal code. I was told that there is no agreement on the facts and I have to justify to them why this is happening. I sent them the link from ELTA where it seems that the new code is the one I have written to them. They never answered, the chat does not work and they do not answer the phone. My job smells bad. He does not let me withdraw a single euro. No idea;

Comrades ... They have made buns for me at bet365 ... I want to believe that this does not happen because of the € 17.000,00 they are giving me .... Slow down the eggs !! We are talking about the biggest company !! What is it? the 17 thousand in front of the millions that circulate daily ....
The process of identifying my account has been completed ... As it is known, however, they need verification of the withdrawal method (obviously the deposit method does not concern them !!!). I use a Piraeus debit card ... I have been trying for so long to let them understand that a debit card statement does not exist..statement banks issue only for credit cards (name, address and card number) and for bank accounts .. THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND IT !!! So I sent them a statement of my bank account via e-banking, a document that connects the bank account with the debit card (with signatures and stamps everything), a photo on the back of the card (this is my asked the English service department) and 2 more documents .... in total I sent them about 10 aria documents .... I probably forgot to send them a responsible statement that I am not an elephant ....
Anyway, yesterday I got an e-mail that said: "We would like to inform you that you will need to send us a copy that the card ending in XXXX belongs to you. You must receive the document from Piraeus Bank with the name of the bank on it, date and stamp from your bank. "
I went to a bank (they looked at me like idiots), they told me to make a request and they gave me a certificate ... I sent it to them and I am waiting ... But I told them that it is the last document I send them and that if they create an issue again, I will turn to a lawyer to secure my profits ...
What can I say guys ... I know they are the best ... I have never had a problem ... neither with bet cancellations ... nor with payment delays ... but it is almost a month now and I can not rejoice in my winnings ... Suppose I need them (it's been a month since we gave birth !!!!)
In closing I wanted to say that for any topic, as others have said before, change the preferred language from the menu to English and chat with English..they are good and helpful .... And do not stress if you do not know English well .. .they are patient and know how to decode almost everything .... Maybe I, who know English well, gave up .... hehe ...

Good morning,
I have been fighting with bet365 for fifteen days now. I sent them an OTE account where there was an old postal code. I was told that there is no agreement on the facts and I have to justify to them why this is happening. I sent them the link from ELTA where it seems that the new code is the one I have written to them. They never answered, the chat does not work and they do not answer the phone. My job smells bad. He does not let me withdraw a single euro. No idea;

The topic was closed, they sent me an e-mail. All good.

PROBLEM WITH BET365 IDENTIFICATION THROUGH A BANK DOCUMENT

Good evening everyone. I wanted to ask about the identification of BET365..I am doing this here in the forum because from bet365 they do not answer me (probably because the Greek service department does a lot of identification these days) in an email that I have sent for no reason The bank document I sent is accepted, and I do not know why they did not accept it. If so, what details of the holder did he write this document, what title / name did the document have, and from which bank did he get it, so that I can open an account in this bank and be served ..
I have done the simple identification, that is, I sent a document of the KEP with a responsible declaration of residence, and they accepted it.
The problem is that so far I have given to 365 and I have made withdrawals through an account I have in Eurobank, which are unacceptable, they have not served me, their behavior was annoying, worse than the worst civil servant..I asked for them before month to print a document with the name "bank account statement" as requested by bet1, they told me that there is no such document..I explained to them that I mean a document with the account movement and it should be written on the document my date of birth and my home address, as requested by Bet365, they took out my account statement but they could not write my date of birth and home address on it ..
I sent it to bet365 (normally as requested, scanned and spotless) but they did not accept it. to be stated in the document and they do not answer me ..
So if anyone has now made a final identification on bet365 by sending them a document from their bank, and they accepted this document, let me know from which bank they took this document, what title-name it had, and what details the owner wrote in .

Υ.Γ. to clarify that I do not intend to discredit bet365 on this issue, anything else, I have no complaints from them, they probably do not answer me because they do a lot of identification.

Last edited:
Answer: PROBLEM WITH IDENTIFICATION IN BET365 THROUGH A BANK DOCUMENT

To make it more understandable what exactly the document wrote, my bank gave me, I write more specifically what it wrote ..
title PRINTING AN ACCOUNT MOVEMENT
EYROBANK bank
store χχχχχχ ταδε πόλης
phone χχχχχχχχχ
date of printing 6-1-2015
account number χχχχχχχχχχ
account type χχχχχχ}
proion hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
opening dates xxxxxxx
beneficiary name xxxxxxxxxxx
trading transactions xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhh
rest χχχχχχχχχχχχχ
committed amount 0 (zero)

However, they could not write to me from the bank my date of birth and my residential address, which bet365 asks to be written on the document, so I do not know if that was the reason that was not accepted. And that is why I wanted to ask if other banks write date of birth and address on these documents, so I may have to open an account at another bank

I was told at eyrobank that this document could not be written
date of birth and address of residence, so I do not know if this is why the document was not accepted by bet365

Last edited by administrator:

I was told at eyrobank that this document could not be written
date of birth and address of residence, so I do not know if this is why the document was not accepted by bet365
The reason 365 asks you for this document is to verify your address.
The document you sent them writes everything except what 365 asks you to do.
Logically this is the reason why they did not accept it

2 ways

or you go to your City Hall and ask for a residence certificate
"hold" the last 1-2 settlements

or you go to KEP and ask for the same
(they make an electronic request to the municipality and issue it)
They want 2 clearings and no account at all or mobile.

you scan it and send it

2 ways

or you go to your City Hall and ask for a residence certificate
"hold" the last 1-2 settlements

or you go to KEP and ask for the same

(they make an electronic request to the municipality and issue it)
They want 2 clearings and no account at all or mobile.

you scan it and send it

Dude, I have sent a letter from KEP, a responsible statement of home address, they answered me after 2 days and said that they accepted the document..but the problem is that by identifying through a document KEP PPC OTE accounts etc I can make withdrawals up to 800 euros. .For withdrawals over 800 euros, you also need identification with bank paper..I make a copy of what my account says in the withdrawal field ..
Withdrawal By Bank Transfer From Sports
Please note that withdrawals greater than € 800 (or equivalent in another currency) require a one-time validation of the withdrawal method before your transaction can proceed. Please contact us for assistance.

Dude, I sent them what they asked for..a document from the KEP with a responsible declaration of residence ... so they verified my address..As I write above, my problem is not that I can not make withdrawals ... I can withdraw to do..My problem is that I can NOT make withdrawals over 800 euros ,, and I will be able to withdraw 800+ only when it is identified AND with a bank document ..
I copy again what is written after in the withdrawal field of my account ..
Withdrawal By Bank Transfer From SportsPlease note that withdrawals greater than € 800 (or equivalent in another currency) require a one-time validation of the withdrawal method before your transaction can proceed. Please contact us for assistance.

Good evening guys! I also did the identification normally on 365 and after a few days they answered that everything is fine and the identification was done. After another 5,6 days, the window came out again. a bank account of the last quarter and I'm waiting. But what worries me the most is that the live chat support does not work and I have not found them by phone. What is your opinion? Are you saying that they should also leave the Greek market? Like the Land Brooks and William Hill who of course left the sportsbet which he bought in 2012 if it is true.

Last edited:
Answer: PROBLEM WITH IDENTIFICATION IN BET365 THROUGH A BANK DOCUMENT

I have done the simple identification, that is, I sent a document of the KEP with a responsible declaration of residence, and they accepted it.
were you told that there is a simple and special identification? Did they tell you that if you send a bank document the 800 euro limit will be removed? A fine identification was made with PPC and a fine five-digit amount was sent only with this, although there was a limit of 800 euros. Also, the confirmation of your residence has nothing to do with the confirmation of the deposit method. Your residence has been confirmed. If the system now lets you get over 800 euros, then get it all. If it does not leave you, then take 800 and try again for another 800 the next day. Only if you are asked to confirm the deposit method, then send a photo (card, wallet or account trap.)

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...