The statistics say ....

betover

25 Ion 2006
Salamis
Lately I have been dealing with statistics. Personally, I believe that most of these players start ...
Basically I haven't found an edge for so many years ... and I don't think I can find one now.
There is no reason in the beginning to keep a fund ... I hope it goes well and we will see.
The odds are from bet365.

Last edited:
Reactions: BetLaden
Let me clarify that I do not believe that if someone gambles based on statistics they will make a profit. That is, the games do not start and the footballers say ... aaa ok the statistics say ace so we will lose, or that aaa statistically we will score goals after 75 minutes !!! Funny things guys. But are we forced to start the study somewhere ??? the psychological support that I read something ???? etc. etc.
Many reasons play a role in the final outcome of a match. Of course I am not the most suitable to answer.

I just quote some statistics and we'll see.

NOR D3-2 69 'Rosenborg 2 1-1 (1-1) Sotra SK
After 70΄
Up to one more goal IF IT COMES ...
Statistically, Gip has 0,5 goals after 70 ΄ and Phil. has 0,25 (I mean 0,5 and 0,25 for goals from both teams)

1597084025314.png

The statistics say that the home team will score at least 2 goals, we will have enough corners .... an odds of 2.00 is good ... aaa with a goal in the first half with good chances !!!!

The card was lost because the Home Team did not score a second goal !!! ok i fell into the surprise of the day.

I would like to say that from time to time, I open topics with predictions - options. All the time I stop in a very short time. And the reason is that this method is not successful .... but from this someone with more knowledge - skills than me can get something good.
On this topic ... I will upload a few options per day, depending on what "plays".

It is good to do one or two bets a day. I will try with "MAKE A BUY" to achieve a yield over 1,80.

Live Betting Now !!! Statistically and based on the defense of both teams (and not the attacks) maybe we have at least one goal !!!!

BHR D1 70 'Al Hala 0-0 (0-0) Manama Club

1597339656619.png

LOST

Last edited:
Live Betting ....

JPN D1 13 'FC Tokyo 0-0 (-) Nagoya Grampus

1597486594556.png

LOST

Last edited:
To put the bets in a row.

CHOICES : 0,00€

LIVE BET: 2,370€ PLAYING NOW -

RECOMMENDATIONS: 3,65€ PLAYING NOW € 2,00 => € 4,00 =>

Last edited:

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Pigeon - Tenerife
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Anatolou Efes - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Alba Berlin - Real Madrid
  • 21:05
    Novasports 5HD
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Villeurbanne
  • 21:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Partizan - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 20-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Brooklyn Nets - New Orleans Pelicans
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Minnesota Timberwolves - Denver Nuggets
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Rzeszow Rezov - Lüneburg
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    ok the other one kicked him out in 1 match
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and then he left too haha
  • G Forum Bot:
    User grammareas93 started a new topic called "Netbet account inactivity" in the Legitimate betting sites.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The friendly with the gavrs of Trabzon (trabzonspor we call gavrs) ended with episodes literally and we beat them (2-3) and beat them. You will see on the internet after the end of the match, fans stormed the field, of course, some of them were eaten by Batshuayi and Osagi Samuel, mostly a mess. I wish I cursed the most extreme curse on them like car..... like you....... etc. I wish with all my heart that they fall charge
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I don't know if and when they will take it down
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Meller, who had been punched by the President of Ankaragucu, was the referee of the match
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You got me....I was wearing these
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Look, Turkey's referees are idiots. Do you remember a few years Germany 2 must have been somewhere in the 15th minute must have been throwing a plastic beer glass and it hits supervisor. That's where the game ended with a bang
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    this referee is also in FIFA this goat who ate punches is an international he didn't have the @ to stop the game now 2 things I'm thinking. or the punch he ate caused him moral, psychological damage, I don't know either, or the punch he ate was a little
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    anyway, I'm sure that if they went to celebrate like that in the center of the field at SEF or Karaiskakis as guests, you would say that they caused....as you said in basketball about Sloukas.....the referees in Greece are the same chickens.. ...big talk...because in Germany you say they do the obvious, while here everyone would call them exaggerated and set up
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    But what to stop?? didn't these happen when the match ended? did we have any more like this before it expired?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    don't imagine and the Turkish commentator on beinsports made a comparison with Greece that the same thing happens in Greece he says
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    How not to brag...." Tip: Atletico Madrid - Barcelona X2 & Lewandowski to score & red card in the match with odds of 13.00 on Bet Builder by Stoiximan"
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    after all, something high you know from a bet : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes i am fighting it :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you are on the right track : paidi:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    well, why didn't the competition take place this week?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Are the other countries that played a joke?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    it has nothing to do with what happened in the other countries... but the fact that training will start on Tuesday anyway... and they also have a problem with the dates...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    They said to live PASOK times : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ok Olympiko and PAOK will not spoil them... after the match on Thursday
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Happy New Year and Happy Lent everyone!
    N Forum Bot: User nekanilla started a new topic called "Archive with exact time of events...