What team should I make my son?

protothema13

27 Jan 2017
Guys,

I would like your opinion on what team to try to make my son (assuming I can influence him of course - I hope so).
It's 3,5 so I have to prepare slowly.
I was a sick anchovy since I was little (what can I say now, a big illness is so much that we need years to tell it) but really with what I see I have stopped dealing with Greece from 2012 onwards.
I have reached the point where Olympiakos is playing, we see children as children and I do not even care!
It goes without saying that at home when I am I always see a ball but not Greece, anything else.
So as you can see I'm worried!
Any idea?

Answer: WHAT TEAM TO MAKE MY SON

The question is a bit zinging, as you can always let it happen whatever comes up, from school, groups, etc.

If you want to influence him not to support something traditional, try to make him something that has to do with the locality, eg Atromitos if you live in western Attica, Panionios etc, or even something more cult, Apollo of Smyrna etc

Last edited:
Reactions: McLaren17

Let football catch a racket and start playing tennis, you will do him better there than in football, let alone in Elliniko

Reactions: McLaren17

Now you hit a vein - When he was a baby he used to call him Roger hahaha.
I just do not know yet if he will physically look like me or my wife.
If she looks like my wife and you we have a hope for the first wimbledon in Greek hands (hahahahaha).
Of course, in order to play tennis, he has to go to Barcelona after primary school, like Sakkari, and I do not have the same financial comfort as Kanellopoulou (I put it politely).

I did not tell you to send it for a championship that in the specific sport in the specific country just does not, just to deal with something as you say, to put it another way. Better to support, for example, Nishikori in tennis than a Greek football team. Let the children be influenced by friends at school and choose groups despite what the parent will say

Reactions: protothema13

My 6-year-old now had no other choice, and that was because his baby room was full of double-headed eagles, pillowcases, sheets and blankets, and everything related to AEK, brainwashing normally, was followed by my 4-year-old daughter now.
Since you are not porous with the team you support, then let the child choose for himself, which is impossible and this is because at school he will be influenced by his friends (Olympians).

So we exclude the French school hahahaha (not that it would go but one more reason).

I forgot to write ..... to eat four and not to burn our nails because in the rematch we will throw 6 : twis:
Bayern in the "4" in 2013 after 4ara inside threw and 3ara outside in Barça. It is more likely that the thing will go there, than Barça will qualify. And usually, whoever throws out Barça picks it up.

Imagine now that Paris gets the European .. The collections like the one below will be enriched:
af2dd3cf006918d38889f07d657ceff4.jpg

Reactions: zorian

"National none" as we used to say. The groups are private companies, there is no reason for the opadiliki to exist. Teach him to like good football, no matter which team he plays for.

Reactions: protothema13

It irritates me to see babies dressed in Olympic uniforms on the front page of "Fotos". Let the fathers be active in raising the children and let details like the team that will support them pass in the second place. And I do not say this aggressively to our friend who opened the topic, I do not know him since yesterday. Generally we talk.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    τους το δώσατε αν και στο 27 το πέναλτι που δεν σας δόθηκε μπορεί να άλλαζε τα πράγματα κάπως
    Ertzan Ertzan: τους το δώσατε αν και στο 27 το πέναλτι που δεν σας δόθηκε μπορεί να άλλαζε τα πράγματα κάπως