The Chinari of the day

Eric Castel

IFC # 11 Cup Winner 2019-20
31 Oct 2011
Greece
Hello everybody.
I'm watching the forum and I said I'd also give my predictions for the joy of attending.
I like to play cheetahs and I have recorded in the excel I have uploaded the games I see-bet and I can say that I'm fine on the difficulty of the point of the tie.

I will try to update my topic with 1 gnocchi every day. I say I will try because many times because of the obligations I can not read early and I finish studying shortly before the races begin or the days may not see a gnocchi. I hope to help lovers of tie or those who sometimes have no inspiration.

Download ERIC CASTEL.xls from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Let's start and see how we're going : priest:

Answer: THE CHINESE OF THE DAY

Good morning and my friend.
You chose a difficult path but from the excel you keep I saw that you have it dude. I hope you "talk" often and give us good funds !!!!!!!!!!

and avatar is super !!!!!!!!

good start

Reactions: Betconqueror

Thank you so much for the reception.
The games that I clicked on the eye for X were the two Turkish, Norckling-Elsborg and Crystal Palace with Brighton.

After reading that I ended, I ended up in the toughest ... CRISTAL PALACE - BRIGHTON at 21: 45 for the Championship play offs.
Looking at London, we will have it anyway because of F4.

Our good success and it is meant that everyone must play what he sees and what his instincts tell him.

Last edited:

[h = 3] if anything else is a very smart English option but you never know how an English game can develop. From a closed bunch he can give you a can OVER 3,5 !!!!!! Anyway now live on Livorno - Brescia 1-0 at 15 ', you say you can pop a donkey with 4,33 performance right now? I say maybe ..... [/ h]

welcome & good start : smk1: ending the English ...... (difficult choice) in relation to the Turkish that was the most convenient tonight.

33-34% sta 200 is a good percentage considering the great difficulty of the spot (much more difficult than a bit more ...). my own is at 28% at an experimental stage ......... until newer :)

where I find myself a little bit of time (and for the forum it's easy ... all the time) we'll talk about the cheeses from here : Cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Eric Castel

KENTESSSSΣ ERIK

Nice foot with a fund .... always like that

Reactions: nightfall

Well we started !!! : eye:

Yes nightfall the Turkish was easier but because it was obvious I was mugged though I finally put something fine as something very fine to the other the Turkish. The Swedish did not touch it happily. Handsome and gregory with Osser to play it.

Nightfall and I keep statistics for all the gnocchi I see every day and there I go better (36,5%). 34% arises because I often choose the game that does not come as a basic choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: nightfall

[/ QUOTE] because I often choose the game that does not come as a basic choice. [/ QUOTE]

Though I do not play X, it often happens to me ....

Well we started !!! : eye:
Nightfall and I keep statistics for all the gnocchi I see every day and there I go better (36,5%). 34% arises because I often choose the game that does not come as a basic choice.

Sato and 2 Turkish were for my day. 1 came and the other Turkish was covered. Sato has kept classic up to 80 and something (he has paid us many times)

as for those who say that they will come to an end, you do not play bad history .... Sweden and Finland are waiting to play 2-3 racing yet to get some statistics and then start the study there. We will have the summer for them. And Peru shows a tens of torque with a total of 30-32%.

Reactions: Eric Castel

Difficult things today. I look at La Coruña, Aberdeen, Benfica, Aarhus, Bastia.
Benfica will probably miss her because the title is played and the ball can sit everywhere.
And I think about Olympiacos, but I think it's because it makes me the triple the baton and because I caught it last year with 1-1 last year, so I do not know if it will sit for me again this year : emb:

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: