Championsbet's cafe

Hawk

1 Ion 2020
If you play basketball and the game goes on in overtime at the Championsbet cafe, you have lost either the game you are playing or the underdog.
Yesterday they played Basconia - Malaga, I bet on the man 157.5 pree game.
The match ends in the regular season 76-76, and as known (those who play basketball in the cafe know)
In Championsbet, the extension in basketball does not count.
Many times, after all, I have lost track of this company precisely because only normal duration counts.
To my surprise, I see that my ticket has been lost.
I send them an email immediately.
They don't even answer.
I try to talk to them. in chat (after a huge wait they remember to answer)
I ask them what exactly is going on with basketball. ?
Does the extension count in their company or not?
The irrelevant person who was there answers me that she doesn't know !!
It is possible that you do not know the rules of the company for which you work, I ask her ..
We will contact you by email he tells me and we will tell you about your ticket.
2 whole days have passed since then and I am still waiting ..
I have sent them 15 emails and they do not reply.
Everyone is far from this company.
They are amateurs, they are unprofessional, they are gossipers, they are cafes.
Reactions: kerkireos

dtzortzo

11 Jan 2013
Yesterday they played Basconia - Malaga, I bet on the man 157.5 pree game.
The match ends in the regular season 76-76, and as known (those who play basketball in the cafe know)
In Championsbet, the extension in basketball does not count.
Many times, after all, I have lost track of this company precisely because only normal duration counts.
I replied to the above, since nowhere do you specify that it also has the option of tonals with extension, but you hinted that there is only an option without extension. These definitely apply live. For pre game I think that the tatals and handicaps are extended, since there is no choice without. The option without extension opens live.
Last edited:

Hawk

1 Ion 2020
I replied to the above, since nowhere do you specify that it also has the option of tonals with extension, but you hinted that there is only an option without extension. These definitely apply live. For pre game I think that the tatals and handicaps are extended, since there is no choice without. The option without extension opens live.
Have you ever played basketball in a cafe, or did you just come here to write inaccuracies?
The exact opposite of what you write happens in live.
Above it says nothing, the points are without extension, below it it says overtime it is with extension.
So in pree games that do not write anything it is without extension.
It's just that the cafe arranges as it pleases, and as it pleases.

Attachments

Minoas25

10 Apr 2020
Have you ever played basketball in a cafe, or did you just come here to write inaccuracies?
Above it says nothing, the points are without extension, below it it says overtime it is with extension.
Dude, good evening, you played it, it's dead, it's lost ... in all the betting .... now if you've played in the Champions League another OVER match, we should have extended it and caught it lost there, chasing it ....

dtzortzo

11 Jan 2013
My old man, you have played pregame tonal in the cafe again and they did not measure your extension; If you did then I chased them. Simple and beautiful. The screenshot you copied is from live which is clear when the extension counts and when not.

Hawk

1 Ion 2020
My old man, you have played pregame tonal in the cafe again and they did not measure your extension; If you did then I chased them. Simple and beautiful. The screenshot you copied is from live which is clear when the extension counts and when not.
Yes, I have played and the extension never counted, I write it at the beginning.
Yes, it is clear when it counts in live, but I had to put the screen because you write inaccuracies that there is an option without extension.
While the reality is that the basic total is without extension (that's why it has them on top)
Below is what the extension counts, and only in them do they write that the extension is included.

dtzortzo

11 Jan 2013
What inaccuracies am I writing, my lad? In your live I write it is clear what is happening because it has a tonal with extension and a tonal without. Do we agree?
In the pre game, I and the one above write that if you have played the setal again and they did not measure your extension, then based on that bet you can claim the lost one. So simple.
You do not specify whether the previous ones you have played are live or pregame.
Last edited:

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • UEFA Europa League 2019 - 2020
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • UEFA Europa League 2019 - 2020
  • 21:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Houston Rockets - San Antonio Spurs
  • Tomorrow 12-08-2020
  • 01:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Memphis Grizzlies
  • 04:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Milwaukee Bucks - Washington Wizards
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    well done will pass and the team will pay
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Come to Europe Olympiacos :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Potense has learned well to dive in England I see
  • Water resistant Water resistant:
    Olympiakos had an odds of 64 a while ago or was it my idea?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    in which book?
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    Road here and now this Allen
  • P PANATHA:
    Allen is on his way anyway ... his contract is coming to an end
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    Even if there were second thoughts after that, I would leave him in England
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    1-1 come baby sick
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    goal goal
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    he must have canceled it
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    mercy
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    the referee slaughters us loosely
  • P PANATHA:
    slaughters you .... will you make an announcement like in Greece? will Mr. Savvas and Costas Chelsea make statements ??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    of course and even from halftime
  • P PANATHA:
    will Kougias write it?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, he is a good old friend
  • P PANATHA:
    the match goes for 1-1 and overtime
  • P PANATHA:
    Real with madness ..... score 2-1 and p
    the overtime 3-1 / Juve 3-0
  • P PANATHA:
    I keep going crazy ... I qualify for Juve and Real
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I see you as a Gandalf as it goes. Olympiacos, Real, Juve :p
  • P PANATHA:
    no Gandalf mom ... yesterday I had Shakhtar 1 & Over ..... Yes 0/3 but in the details .... Olympiacos deserved it .... and Varan had booked a vacation from today the man and said to help not to change his schedule ....
  • P PANATHA:
    What do we do alania ?? I have the following issue to put..why while we are so many in this wonderful site the participations in the Tipsters Challenge are few? I think that the other children should try and take part in the competition ....
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new theme called "The statistics say ...." in the Football Predictions.