The funniest support in the history of support (Bet365).

ARkoudos1980

23 Oct 2015
Well, the story is as follows.

20 + years of 365 client. Basically not a client, a blood donor. I think every year I am completely lost because I am basically a gambler. I gamble everything, I play everything. I knew it, I know it, I accepted it. At some point I even realized (looking at the limits on a friend's account) that I was 300% (meaning I was allowed to play 3 times the normal).

Until this year everything ... changed. Not my way of playing, but my luck. Playing in exactly the same style I managed to earn a (quite a lot) money. Mostly singles, etc., but when you have the money, you also do witches with thirty-four-fifths to get your joker down (I had 2-3 as well). I always talk about live. The profits came mainly in basketball (purchases both to score 16, 18, 20) and handball. Football as a whole (from the beginning) I have to be relaxed.

Until yesterday, December 1, I saw limits. I think their system is to look at reports every end of the month and slaughter the most profitable.

And here begins the joke. I send an email to their Greek support, ironically ironic.

3651.jpg

The answer; Three birds were sitting.

3652.jpg

There I am, thinking, deep down they want to keep me as a customer and I have no limits? So I'm sending them screenshots of the 10 euros that allow me to play basketball / handball. The answer; 4 birds were sitting.

3653.jpg

There I load a little bit and re-highlight the obvious. The answer; 5 birds were sitting. So if they don't bother me with their support, they're just irrelevant and bored looking for it (and I don't know what is worse). I don't hope for anything, I just can't stand the folly after 20 years of being ridiculed. Let every answer come after 12-14 hours (unnerving this).

3654.jpg

Reactions: FunBet
I keep saying that in football I'm no longer 300%, but I can normally play 200-300-400 euros. That is, they locked me where I won, but left me where I probably lose to give back what I got.

Awesome tactics. Ok, we know they are not charities, but this is obvious (you beat us there, we close you and we hope you give them back to us where you lose).

Reactions: qazdas
It is the known illegal tactic to keep any customer from touching them and expelling whoever gets them (or may get them).

In this way, they lead players to the illegality of playing with other elements.

In short, they not only illegally but also push other people into lawlessness, that is, they are unintentional offenders.

I keep saying that in football I'm no longer 300%, but I can normally play 200-300-400 euros. That is, they locked me where I won, but left me where I probably lose to give back what I got.

Awesome tactics. Ok, we know they are not charities, but this is obvious (you beat us there, we close you and we hope you give them back to us where you lose).
So do the same with stoiximan.

Reactions: qazdas
So do the same with stoiximan.

in the stooge is much worse than bet365 on such issues.
If you catch a couple of times an 4 pole or two national basketballs, you get an 1 Euro maximum bet on the event.
to many, and the 1 Euro bet maximum on all football events (eg if they win football and especially if they ask for a draw)

I would hunt it, but I would probably do the familiar tactic too (especially now that I'm gone).

... if I don't lose everything in the ball first :p

I don't recommend it. firstly if you leave behind traces (IP, WI FI, DEVICE etc) you risk not getting paid.
secondly why get involved with illegally playing basketball at bet365?
the special 365 live show you want, doesn't have very good performances, nor many lines.
play legally on stichiman and sportingbet live basketball. not that there you will not eat a limit at some point if you win, but they have better odds, more Lines, and they make a lot of mistakes (sometimes they do not read the matches correctly). betrebels also has very good odds and has many lines in basketball, but it is a problematic company. try netbet as well. It is also good in pre game & live, but in live it has 1 line only in handicap and over and under. It is very reliable though, it has big limits and hardly sets limits

I, who play exclusively basketball, suggest that you start at stoiximan. : LOL: The only problem is that most companies do not have many live marketplaces in basketball matches such as. If the netbet had at least the basics of the live seasons it would have been better.

Unfortunately the market I have fallen in love with (and from which I gained the most money) is only green.

Both to score 16-18-20 in minutes and races to 45-50-55-60 in the semis. I found it in a variant on 1xbet, which only concerns me that it is not a legitimate company and every time I lock it and look for a url to enter. Payments are honest (with skrill that I put).

I was looking for a bet365 clone but couldn't find anything reliable. Whatever I would eat at such a company-bound gig I wasn't expecting anything, I was used to the 300% I was.

Bet365 does not work based on the player's image, each trader looking at someone and refining their numbers cuts and finishes. They may look for it after complaints etc but since the time the trader wants to cut you off there is no further discussion. And logically basketball and handball is Eurosports whenever it is possible to attack the same trader and it was easier for him to cut you off. Whenever you lost millions in football, if you won 5 thousand in handball,

Eventually the markets I was playing might have a "hole".

Basketballs no longer offer both to score 16-18-20, but both to score 18-20-25. 25 is burnt from the start, hunting for 18-20, which is a goodbye to 16 which gave great value when the points lines were playing in the 120.5 - 130.5 range.

Goodbye life ie ...

I don't recommend it. firstly if you leave behind traces (IP, WI FI, DEVICE etc) you risk not getting paid.
secondly why get involved with illegally playing basketball at bet365?
the special 365 live show you want, doesn't have very good performances, nor many lines.
play legally on stichiman and sportingbet live basketball. not that there you will not eat a limit at some point if you win, but they have better odds, more Lines, and they make a lot of mistakes (sometimes they do not read the matches correctly). betrebels also has very good odds and has many lines in basketball, but it is a problematic company. try netbet as well. It is also good in pre game & live, but in live it has 1 line only in handicap and over and under. It is very reliable, it has high limits and it is difficult to limit
I said to deal with netbet, after 2 days the maximum bet I can make is 2 euros. And I didn't do anything weird, I didn't get 10 live cards in the first place, and without much money, out of my 10 cards 3 it was in 3-digit numbers, but again don't imagine any big sums.

I said to deal with netbet, after 2 days the maximum bet I can make is 2 euros. And I didn't do anything weird, I didn't get 10 live cards in the first place, and without much money, out of my 10 cards 3 it was in 3-digit numbers, but again don't imagine any big sums.

Have you played in big markets or smaller leagues? In general, new accounts always want to be patient in the beginning.

In my case, netbet accepted some pretty big pregame and live basketball betting and cut me the risk when I made the $ 5 profit.

Have you played in big markets or smaller leagues? In general, new accounts always want to be patient in the beginning.

In my case, netbet accepted some pretty big pregame and live basketball betting and cut me the risk when I made the $ 5 profit.
I was only involved in Euroleague, I had the account for a long time but I had never been involved.

I and several friends who use it who play triple digits and live & pre game at odds that are better than other companies, however, did not cut us so far, nor did it create a problem for us in payments. What can I say ... sometimes it is also conjunctural, depending on whether you gain a lot in a short period of time.

did you win a lot?

I and several friends who use it who play triple digits and live & pre game at odds that are better than other companies, however, did not cut us so far, nor did it create a problem for us in payments. What can I say ... sometimes it is also conjunctural, depending on whether you gain a lot in a short period of time.

did you win a lot?
I had the impression that it's not easy to set a limit on, I think you mentioned it again here as well. As soon as I saw that they had their live, basketball season points line I said to start, since I didn't have the account never worked for the last 2 years I have it. But limiting yourself after a 10k card with the highest stakes that can make it not even 230 euros, as if you are a sportingbet, I did not expect it and disappointed me. that was around 700-800 euros, which is by no means considered large to eat limit.

I had the impression that it's not easy to set a limit on, I think you mentioned it again here as well. As soon as I saw that they had their live, basketball season points line I said to start, since I didn't have the account never worked for the last 2 years I have it. But limiting yourself after a 10k card with the highest stakes that can make it not even 230 euros, as if you are a sportingbet, I did not expect it and disappointed me. that was around 700-800 euros, which is by no means considered large to eat limit.

no it wasn't a huge profit. Anyway today I asked my friends who are playing basketball live,
one had a limit of around 10% on the normal (where he was allowed to play max bet 1500 suddenly became 150 etc) and the other had a terrible delay in live and only in a movie can he play.

and the netbook looks. pity...

PS.Does you praise the chosen ones or me oddsportal hit them wrong?

no it wasn't a huge profit. Anyway today I asked my friends who are playing basketball live,
one had a limit of around 10% on the normal (where he was allowed to play max bet 1500 suddenly became 150 etc) and the other had a terrible delay in live and only in a movie can he play.

and the netbook looks. pity...

PS.Does you praise the chosen ones or me oddsportal hit them wrong?
Dirty traffic is the delay I've suffered too. Generally I choose points depending on the course of the race.

In order not to open a separate topic, one question: I was "self-excluded" for a year recently for an insignificant reason. However a relative of mine offered to let me play through his own account, which he no longer uses. What exactly do I have to do on my computer (I usually play from there) so that they do not understand that it is me? Thanks.

Predictions

• 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: