The trader's operating table.

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
First I will start and say that the best schedules to set up tools and find diagrammatic formations are those of 4 hours and the daily.
You also have time to set up movements but also to convert situations.
They are mainly recommended for a period of one week for 4 hours and 2 weeks for daily.
From there, things get tangled up in the diagrammatic formations as they begin to become indistinguishable.
We said in another article that each candle has the duration of the schedule name.
That is, in the 4-hour duration 4 hours, in the daily duration one day etc.
Candlesticks for me are the most basic element of forex.
If you do not know from reading then you lose a lot of power in the charts.
So let's say we are on the 4-hour chart and we want to check the situation in the candlesticks to open a command.
So let's find a chart (left) that interests us in a dense 4-hour chart to enter with a drop command.

JPG.jpg

Roll to enlarge the last sequence so that it is visible.
We see an ascending sequence of 7 candlesticks but we are looking to find a point where the ascent will weaken.
We need to analyze the course of the latter for example a candlestick to see if there is resistance.
Since each candlestick is on a 4-hour schedule, it lasts 4 hours.
But what happens in the last candlestick.
It is green but it has wicks at the top and bottom.
Let's say that color has some meaning but it is not the most important part in reading a candlestick.
The information is given by his body and his wicks.
So this means that the battles between buyers and sellers are very strong and there is no clear winner.
So let's go operate on the last candle to see what happens inside it.
If we go to an hourly chart then 4 candles are equivalent to a 4 hour candle.
If we go to a half hour chart then 8 of its candles are equivalent to one of 4 hours and so on.
So let's see what happens to the last candle.

JPG.jpg

The best way to see detailed information is to go to two to three charts at the very bottom.
That is, in 30 minutes or in 15 minutes.
So here we see the sellers fighting and have managed to weaken the candle but the buyers came back with a counterattack and put it back in force so there is instability but the buyers are still strong and reacting.
So it is not the time to enter with a drop command.
In this way we can clearly control the battle of buyers - sellers in a candle or a sequence of candles to find the ideal point to enter by order.
I will emphasize the following here.
You can for example see a large MARIBOZU (candle without wicks) green and think it is strong for climbing.
If you operate on it, however, you can see inside that the red MARIBOZU has turned green, which shows that the sellers are strong.
You can enter there with an ascending command and suddenly you see a red MARIBOZU appearing next to the green and the price goes upside down making you lose money.
Candle microsurgery is a very powerful information weapon.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
. You can for example see a large MARIBOZU (candle without wicks) green and think it is strong for climbing.
If you operate on it, however, you can see inside that the red MARIBOZU has turned green, which shows that the sellers are strong. } <---- did you write it upside down here or did I not understand it well?

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
I do not write it correctly.
For example, a 3 minute candle can start to turn red maribozu and within the same 3 minutes it can turn into a green maribozu.
When you have lateral movement, the color of the candles does not play an essential role.
The shape plays an important role there.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
I understood that you were talking about a complete 3 minute green marijuana that inside shows that the sellers had the last word

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
A complete maribozu green, for example, if you analyze it in many cases you can see that its candles start with a drop which means it was red and then they turned upwards making it green.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
A complete maribozu green, for example, if you analyze it in many cases you can see that its candles start with a drop which means it was red and then they turned upwards making it green.
. You can for example see a large MARIBOZU (candle without wicks) green and think it is strong for climbing.
If you operate on it, however, you can see inside that the red MARIBOZU has become green, which shows that the sellers are strong. so here after it closed in green it tells us that buyers are strong not sellers since they failed to hold their position

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
1615407187833.png

Here we have 15 candles per minute.
Can you tell me the color and shape of a candle in the 15 minute chart.
Exercise.
Tomorrow I will show you the quote to understand.
I'm not on the computer now.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
We will have a red candle with a large wick only at the bottom.
correctly I was confused with the wick since we did not have an attack of the buyers but of the sellers and then it was reversed yes the red color that it will have we always measure it with the closing price in relation = or with the opening price correctly?

Reactions: BINOTRADER

Predictions

• 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Bournemouth - Brentford
  • 21:45
    Novasports 1HD
    • Verona - Bologna
  • 22:15
    Novasports 2HD
    • Barnsley - Swansea
  • 21:45
    Novasports 4HD
    • Treviso - Virtus Bologna
  • 13:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    1-0 Kayseri logical
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    0-1 Galata, let Besiktas eat and we lose or draw in Caesarea
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Suicides without a second thought jump from the balcony, terrace, bridge, where to find
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Insidious results in the 1st part. He is interested in Fener's match. Trabzonspor beats Genclerbirligi. The guests want victory. If they do not win then Kayserispor and lose to us is saved, My 3,40 shines on the bet,
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    of Fener
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In a triple tie between Besiktas, Fener and Galata, who gets it?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In a triple tie we get the check
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    If they win where the other two win there, Galata must throw 3 more than Besiktas
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as the scores are now Galata must win 5-1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    However, Fener and Besiktas got their penalty .....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    his favorite referee .animusbet is in the race of Galata
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    she loves him very much :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    And today he found not to give her a penalty ???
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he does not give you know what pints he has eaten from Thanasis ou very much
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I had a crazy ticket ... with a penalty in the match
    of Galata I got with 2 euros 750! that's all i lost
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In the meantime I now see that we won by upset if possible
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and you also missed a penalty
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    somewhere in the 75th I had closed it I say "it does not matter, this game does not turn and with a missed penalty"
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    These are FOR OZIL 10ARI TO PLAY, THEY PUT MY EXTREME BELTS AND WE LOST THE Championship
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    It jokingly reminds me of Aris who in December among one of the best forwards in the league Barrales preferred Mitroglou that when he scored his last goal we had drachmas
  • D Forum Bot:
    User Dimitris27 started a new topic called "Inspirations and outsiders!" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Καλημέραααααααα
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Good evening
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Today the first final at XANTHI FC ARENA for the ascent
  • M Forum Bot:
    User moglis started a new topic called "Stoiximan withdrawals" in the Cafe.
    M Forum Bot: Moglis started a new topic called "Stoiximan withdrawals" at Cafe.