Third music program

Condition
It is not open for further responses.
Screenshot_2021-05-11-19-23-29-696_com.android.chrome.png
Screenshot_2021-05-11-19-23-32-253_com.android.browser.png

All off-topic messages have been deleted
Please respect the space that hosts you.

I answer publicly for everyone to see. You you will threaten me that you will ban me ?? !! We are talking about Hilarious tragedy at its best. So ban me I do not give a damn. And you have the reason for my honor that I will not come back with another profile. 95% of the forum is me. This is the reality. The remaining 29 of the 30 actions are hilarious for the IFC. You can choose to face reality face to face and you can continue to be blind. You choose what you will do. I have in the inbox over 50 messages from strangers who say that ONLY thread they enter to read in the forum is mine because the rest are irrelevant. So when one wonders why Grace did not post on the forum again, the answer will be "because McLaren deleted the comments of in the thread of "She threatened to ban him."

last but not least, as they say in my village: If you had behaved better, I might have put you in the group chat (ask your boss if it is true or if I write paparazzi) and you had quadrupled crypto in just 24 hours. But you did not deserve to receive this information. But your boss, who is a great person, got it. Sit down and wait for bitcoin

ΥΓ. Whoever has the least dignity, does not go to lick where he previously peed. But who lost the chip to find someone else ??? Random comment. Maybe not.

ΥΓ². No one is more ungrateful than the beneficiary. Andreas knew what he was framing in his office. Because if I did not know Andreas, who would know ??

So lock the thread and ban me, because I're not going to bother your boss again with my inappropriate language. I ended up here in here.

So, what are you waiting for ??

IMG_20210513_191155.jpg

I, as one of the oldest here, would say that there should be calm from everyone since I personally see the forum as a way to have an exchange of views and news for a better betting and avoidance of bad luck.
On the other hand, no one ignores the abilities and possibilities of some members, such as the grace that has passed to another level in what it proposes and is not a common tipster.

That is why it is good to recognize the efforts and effort of some old members and wants more prudence and calm from many young people.

If there is anything else in the background, since I only read the forum and not pms, I apologize in advance

• Initially the only message I deleted was an indecent one and had nothing to do with the bets you play.
  • Secondly I never threatened a ban but all I did was make a remark about indecent behavior
  • Thirdly, I do not make the tipster here and I am not a tipster to post my bets and I am not interested in doing it, after all I follow another betting model completely my own that has nothing to offer the community
  • Fourth, if you are good or bad in your predictions, how much do I care, as long as you want to be a member of this forum, you should follow the rules that are for everyone, we do not make exceptions depending on how good someone is.
  • Fifth I do not have a boss and what I do here I do because I love this forum. Also I never asked you to give me anything. Thank God I have the job and I walk with it what I will play and what I do not think it concerns you as it does not concern me what you play.

And for all the rest you said I will send you a five-day vacation to learn to respect.
If you want to be in this community you have to learn to speak and behave like an adult.

I forgot to tell you I have an allergy to you arrogant and arrogant people

PS: do not forget to complain to my boss

Last edited:
I do not support anyone in here because I do not know anyone personally. I appreciate betladen from the beginning of my presence here and I definitely respect 5-10 people who have shared effort and ideas ..

However, I consider that as unacceptable was the message of grace (without knowing the background of the pms), just as ironic and relatively unacceptable is your mclaren.

I do not know what has preceded you or what has been said, but your message here reminds me a little army and I personally did not like it at all.

Reactions: vaf3 and V1301
I, as one of the oldest here, would say that there should be calm from everyone since I personally see the forum as a way to have an exchange of views and news for a better betting and avoidance of bad luck.
On the other hand, no one ignores the abilities and possibilities of some members, such as the grace that has passed to another level in what it proposes and is not a common tipster.

That is why it is good to recognize the efforts and effort of some old members and wants more prudence and calm from many young people.

If there is anything else in the background, since I only read the forum and not pms, I apologize in advance
No one disputed and no one disputes. Everyone can offer more more and less less.
What I did was make a remark about an unacceptable behavior and delete the message as it was offensive and had nothing to offer. You can all see it as grace_kelly posted it publicly and what I wrote is that such behaviors are not acceptable in the forum, I do not see anything wrong here and then proceeded to a personal attack for no reason. Apparently he thought that because he is good at predictions he will do whatever he wants in the forum.

However, I consider that as unacceptable was the message of grace (without knowing the background of the pms), just as ironic and relatively unacceptable is your mclaren.

I do not know what has preceded you or what has been said, but your message here reminds me a little army and I personally did not like it at all.
That is, if someone curses you outside in public, will you tell him and thank him ???
I sent a message I do not know why you are talking about pms

Anyway your personal opinion is and is respected

No one disputed and no one disputes. Everyone can offer more more and less less.
What I did was make a remark about an unacceptable behavior and delete the message as it was offensive and had nothing to offer. You can all see it as grace_kelly posted it publicly and what I wrote is that such behaviors are not acceptable in the forum, I do not see anything wrong here and then proceeded to a personal attack for no reason. Apparently he thought that because he is good at predictions he will do whatever he wants in the forum.
You are right in what you write. But your last message was equally ironic and aggressive for someone who should be above all a peacemaker.
This and I personally close the issue. I will not write again on this subject

Reactions: McLaren17
I do not support anyone in here because I do not know anyone personally. I appreciate betladen from the beginning of my presence here and I definitely respect 5-10 people who have shared effort and ideas ..

Dude kavajim I do not write in the forum but I have been following it for years, you are one of those people who although I have not said it publicly I fully respect not only for the predictions but also for the way you write and your general presence. I have been watching you for years and it shows your level and your education.
All I did was like a user's comment about a company (neither pms nor anything) and suddenly I get into this thread and see some unacceptable characterizations for me by a person we haven't even said good morning to. Just because I did a like!
You agree with this behavior and please be objective.
(Predictions unfortunately do not go with the character and in the end our behavior and our ways are more important to me, that remains in the end)

Reactions: Kavajim
Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: