Crazy Goals on Goalbet.

takis22

24 Oct 2017
Not that I know how to do what they ask.
Recording.jpg

Answer: Crazy demands from Goalbet.

you do not have to show your transactions. only send your personal information, so that they can see that the account is indeed skrill is yours.
your transactions are your personal data and it is forbidden to ask for them. goalbet and every goalbet is not a controlling authority.
also your transactions do not serve the purposes of the identification, which they preface.

Reactions: magon and takis22

Did you sign up for the bonus?

Dude Taki, send them the photo with ID by hand, which really serves the purposes of identification, send them the screenshot only the transaction between you and the page that displays your personal information in skrill , to certify that the transaction took place with a financial instrument owned by you AND NOTHING ELSE.

Tell them that they have no right to control your transactions. what they do is called a counter-principle and is punishable by up to 1 year in prison.

I quote the passage of the prefecture

In other words, counterfeiting means the exercise of power or competence, which I do not have (and obviously I know I do not have - hence the intention), but it belongs to someone else, who is the only one competent to exercise it, according to the Law

Last edited:

View attachment 25478
Round 2

(for 200 euros all this !!)

to ask for the name of the person who asks you to remove confidential transactions in skrill and sue him

the law says that

One of the rights that are strictly protected under the current legislation is banking secrecy, on the basis of which deposits of any kind held in credit institutions are secret, according to article 1 of ND 1059/1971. That is, the amount of deposits of a person is non-existent to every third party, to whom it is prohibited to give any relevant information, except in the case in which one of the strict and restrictive exceptions established by law applies.

BY WHAT RIGHT DO THEY REQUEST ACCESS TO YOUR TRANSACTIONS?

Reactions: goal2

Dude Taki, if they complain to you about money laundering in the committee, sue them for defamation afterwards.
you can sue them for embezzlement, sue for counterfeiting, and for defamation altogether

Depending on what they asked for or what they suspect for a player they can also serve.
For example, 99.9% of me suspected that I had played there again under another name, so they asked for their wallet history to see if I had sent or received money from their former client.
I also know from other 2 players that bet365 asks for even more personal data. They asked for a history of all the transactions that have been made in valer + that they wanted to see how the wallet was financed. And when they saw transactions with other emails they asked to know the details of the email holder

I hope you did not inform them of your transactions.
it is forbidden to ask for them.
I understand that the bettors may suspect what you are saying, but in any case they have no right to ask for it. they just throw licenses to catch full.
even if you or a friend actually sent you money skrill/ viva wallet /neteller etc to each other, because someone had run out of money and was in a hurry to gamble, this does not prove multiple accounts.
When I was on vacation in some goat villages and I could not find a kiosk anywhere to buy paysafe & viva wallet codes to upload to my accounts, I got my friends in Athens to buy and send me paysafe pins with a message or transfer money from their viva wallet, so I can bet and I gave them cash as soon as we met,

we did not send them our transactions. DO NOT THINK OF SENDING TRANSACTIONS TO ANYONE.

is strictly personal data.

you can have a chick secretly from your wife and send them money from skrill , because if you do it through a bank, your wife will see it. bettors must see it. or with the debit card they issue you can enjoy to buy sexual accessories from the internet. will they see that too? are we all right ???

Reactions: FunBet and goal2

They asked for a history of all the transactions that have been made in valer + that they wanted to see how the wallet was financed. And when they saw transactions with other emails they asked to know the details of the email holder

if you send the details of the other person WITHOUT his consent you become illegal.

caution!!!! never do it

I sent them to them because I am bored to deal with them.
However, I do not understand why AND videos AND screenshots.
And if I was playing with someone else's data, couldn't that other person do the same to me and send them to me?

if you send the details of the other person WITHOUT his consent you become illegal.

caution!!!! never do it
As I wrote in the message, bet365 insisted in both cases to find out the details of the other email. Who is he called as address etc in one case. That is, the friend of the account holder also wanted to make an identification simply because he showed the wallet transactions between them !!!

I hope you did not inform them of your transactions.
it is forbidden to ask for them.
I understand that the bettors may suspect what you are saying, but in any case they have no right to ask for it. they just throw licenses to catch full.
even if you or a friend actually sent you money skrill/ viva wallet /neteller etc to each other, because someone had run out of money and was in a hurry to gamble, this does not prove multiple accounts.
When I was on vacation in some goat villages and I could not find a kiosk anywhere to buy paysafe & viva wallet codes to upload to my accounts, I got my friends in Athens to buy and send me paysafe pins with a message or transfer money from their viva wallet, so I can bet and I gave them cash as soon as we met,

we did not send them our transactions. DO NOT THINK OF SENDING TRANSACTIONS TO ANYONE.

is strictly personal data.

you can have a chick secretly from your wife and send them money from skrill , because if you do it through a bank, your wife will see it. bettors must see it. or with the debit card they issue you can enjoy to buy sexual accessories from the internet. will they see that too? are we all right ???
I did not disclose transactions with my friend.
What happened to me is what I write about rebel.
He asked me for all the transactions 10 months back, they wanted to see the whole history of the wallet that I deposited.
I sent them, I had no transaction with other emails, only with betting companies, they saw them and paid me.

Now what I write about friends etc was done on bet365 and it did not happen to me, I just mentioned 2 cases that happened in this company to 2 different people that I happen to know.

I sent them to them because I am bored to deal with them.
However, I do not understand why AND videos AND screenshots.
And if I was playing with someone else's data, couldn't that other person do the same to me and send them to me?

did they pay you at least?

As I wrote in the message, bet365 insisted in both cases to find out the details of the other email. Who is he called as address etc in one case. That is, the friend of the account holder also wanted to make an identification simply because he showed the wallet transactions between them !!!

I realized that it did not happen to you. I generally replied that it is forbidden to disclose transactions and data of a third party without his consent. I did not mean that you in particular are illegal. it is generally lingering.

Well, what do you mention that they asked for a selfie with the identity of the other person who "dare" to make a deal with your friend who was gambling ... I will say one thing ... a pity that my mother retired last year from 64. he would do golden jobs as a lawyer with what I read.

to understand how big was what bet365 asked for, it is like seeing in my banking transactions that I have recently sent money by remittance to someone, who happens to be a dentist who operated on me in the wisdom tooth and I paid him by remittance , and ask me to send the dentist a selfie and share his address with bet365. I just cry from laughter to thought alone.

do you say he accepted? hehehehehehe.

do not be fooled because the skrill/neteller etc. are basically used for betting. privacy is confidential.

However, I never understood why so many people use these 2 e-wallets since every account that uses them is in the focus of betting. I accept that someone does not want to trade with his card because he is afraid of hackers. what more do they have skrill/neteller etc from paysafe / viva wallet? I have just heard that they have big charges

JordanRules is interested in what you write and apparently you have knowledge of legal issues. Because this about personal data also happens in other companies, I suggest that company representatives come out here in the forum and tell us which law covers them, if it covers them, to request access to such personal data.

as I have said before my mother was a lawyer. retired now. Of course, betting etc was not her field, but for so many years I heard her talk about legal issues, on the one hand I learned and learned things and on the other hand she transferred my thirst to learn my laws, obligations and rights.

I do nothing more than publish the excerpts of the laws in this thread and in the other that I wrote with the stichiman.

I think the prefecture is clear and

1) on the issue of counterfeiting principle

2) on money laundering issues and who has the right to exercise control

3) and the secrecy of transactions / deposits in financial institutions

do not wait for a betting representative to come out and dare to overthrow the laws.

they just throw licenses to catch full

Reactions: FunBet

I had written about:

Answer: Projects and days of betting companies

I could also write my experiences but it is not something that has not been mentioned in this thread except for the recent experience where I had from the company that has photocopying plus something the returns of 365. After I had made withdrawals in skrill they asked me for a video !!! to login to my e-wallet. With the minimal knowledge I have about personal data I untangled very easily. More specifically, what is the difference between video and login in the wallet compared to screenshoot? none as far as account identification is concerned. They wanted it for the simple reason that they would see the rest of the moves, because until a filter was applied to show only the deposit I made on them, they would see another 25 moves. You put money in him too stoiximan that day let's say? baptize you surebetor because we had the same game 0% rake and let your bet be under 50 euros or whatever else comes to them. Of course I sent them a video and because somehow I made sure that no other information other than what the companies wanted was not accepted on the pretext that it was not clean, I informed them that they would not receive another video and that they should tell me exactly what it is what does not seem to be necessary to identify the way of transaction to assess whether I will proceed to a complaint About personal data because I do not want anyone to know that I am a subscriber to the site with the legs open, they understood where I was going and our difference would not be such that their supervisory authority is competent. In five minutes it was accepted.

Sorry if I got tired.

Reactions: takis22

For the story they paid without any other problems.

They asked me, who filed with paysafe, to send the same disgusting things, I slipped and asked for my € 166 withdrawal.
I sent the photo in dt time, although last night.
I do not have the know-how to shoot videos, nor am I obliged to do it.
My device is obsolete. It just takes a photo with the camera and comes in with a thousand lives on the internet. Screenshots do not go away. I have to run on internet cafes for the screenshot.
Of course I will not notify them of my transactions. As the children wrote above it is illegal.
I will be contacted tomorrow with my lawyer and with the prosecution of an electronic crime for attempted violation of personal data.
Now that I think about it, I regret that I sent the ridiculous photograph of my cheek identity.
I'll keep you updated.

Last edited by administrator:

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...