Crazy Goals on Goalbet.

Answer: Crazy demands from Goalbet.

They asked for me that I deposited with paysafe, to send the same unworthy, I asked and asked for my 166. Unacceptable company.
I sent the photo in dt time, although last night.
I do not have the know-how to shoot videos, nor am I obliged to do it.
My device is obsolete. It just takes a photo with the camera and comes in with a thousand lives on the internet. Screenshots do not go away. I have to run on internet cafes for the screenshot.
Of course I will not notify them of my transactions. As the children wrote above it is illegal.
I will be contacted tomorrow with my lawyer and with the prosecution of an electronic crime for attempted violation of personal data.
Now that I think about it, I regret that I sent the ridiculous photograph of my cheek identity.
I'll keep you updated.
Avoid the goalbet like the devil incense guys.
The betting pages and forums that advertise it and propose it are enormous.
Pity...

do not send your transactions for any reason. it's illegal. send me pm if you need help. my mother is a retired lawyer and I have some legal knowledge and I can direct you if you want.

Anyway, what do you want and get involved with goalbet guys?
I have stopped working with here and almost 1 year. I do not say goodbye to the Christmas bonuses, but since the end will get you sour, what do you do and do?

Reactions: Yios1991

The betting pages and forums that advertise it and propose it are enormous.
Pity...

great talk what you said.
welcome to 2019.

the money moves my every friend.

business pages of any form (froum, sites, blogs, official social media pages of advertised individuals or companies) operate on a profitable basis only.
want views and sponsorships / advertisements. so they will support their collaborators.

and who writes negative criticisms are usually gone (seeing politicians on what pages are censored).

in a gymnastics forum, who wrote something bad about the sponsor of food supplements, or dropped the comment, or ban it.

here most of them publish at least.

the annoyance that is going on here and I say it public, and let me ban, is that there are also some cases where some messages (which have not been humorous) are delayed until 15 days (as it happened with one of my own messages) to be published, after my own exercise in mods, through pm.

the reason? I guess the forum wants to block some topics related to the bad texts of the bets (which it advertises) so that these messages do not appear in the section "new messages-actions". also if someone does not insist (as I did when 4 days had passed in the 1st case and 15 days in a 2nd case of my messages) sending pm to mods / admins and forgetting or giving way to rage, the message may never be published.
but even if it is published, if it is published with 15 days delayed the local will have already frozen, my interlocutor would have believed that I forgot / indifferent to reply to him at the local, with the result that he does not extend the subject and has a few views, not to continue reading the issue of bad betting

Do not suspect Jordan. I have noticed what you send you think of those who murmure who are 2 - 3 and who have sincerely relished them
If I delayed uploading a few days, it is because we can run into hospitals and not get ahead ...
Thank you for having infobeto.com 2 for decades now ... and helping everyone.

Do not suspect Jordan. I have noticed what you send you think of those who murmure who are 2 - 3 and who have sincerely relished them
If I delayed uploading a few days, it is because we can run into hospitals and not get ahead ...
Thank you for having infobeto.com 2 for decades now ... and helping everyone.

in the interval of 15 days where my message was in standby mode, messages from other users were posted in the "legal betting sites" section. so what else could i guess?

the fact that almost all messages are being published in this forum (even with a delay), I wrote it over and I pointed out that the situation in other forums / pages is infinitely worse.

I'm not anxious about the fibroblast. I am objective and I remain suspicious of everything and everything because they have seen many eyes and my ears have heard more

do not send your transactions for any reason. it's illegal. send me pm if you need help. my mother is a retired lawyer and I have some legal knowledge and I can direct you if you want.

Anyway, what do you want and get involved with goalbet guys?
I have stopped working with here and almost 1 year. I do not say goodbye to the Christmas bonuses, but since the end will get you sour, what do you do and do?

I clicked on it because I read in some other pages good reviews about goalbet.

Thanks for the help, but I have a good lawyer and ya.

I have already spoken with the prosecution of an electronic crime for attempted violation of personal data.

Good evening.

In both of your emails, I was publishing myself late and even 10 days were one of yours

At one time there was absolute freedom for betting but the older ones looked at the issue in all respects another was coming was advertising another buck the other was sucking badly so it came in limitation we did not blame it cause we pass through approval.

Most of the time I see the messages and if it is not insulting I publish them if there is even "These are scammers" I skip the whole message slowly do not even sit down to correct and do not even send me a message about why. Do you want your voice to be heard logically, do it in a calm way, do you want to shout to find the company and what are we to blame for? Banks do not fall easily it has been a long time since a ban was dropped except for one who dropped candles on another. It does not make sense to eat a ban. So why eat? You say your complaints we have a calm discussion this

But I also have a question for you and for everyone. Do you only send your "complaints" for not posting messages to me or do you also send them to other Monts? Because lately I get a lot of different messages from "new" and I have a question.

Yes they can and they are late but we do not do it nor do we think "Come on mother aston wrote and what happened slowly" otherwise why should there be a forum for everyone to say their own way. "Pressure" was not a wrong word no one in here can force me to do anything no reminder is better because I had not seen your message as it happened with Yio this morning his private. Several times I enter from my mobile phone and specifically with tapatalk and when I enter from there after the computer messages that I will not have read will seem read and therefore they will logically escape me

Logical is not somewhere and everything is all about protecting sponsorship companies; Somehow do not have to maintain the screens? Expenses do not you think functional? domain name, server maintenance etc. Then how does anyone know what a company is the other? Okay he learns it afterwards, though; Only good things you hear. So it's in all the chores and I shop with white linens I have what I heard from the beginning and I've revised along the way is infinite

Good evening, and from me. I did not expect my first message to be under these circumstances.
I pressed it and go with the goalbet.
Today trying to bet on the live of the basketball match Prometheus Olympiacos, I found out that my bet (Olympic victory) was not accepted.
I'm going to the account section to send them a message, and I find their own message that left me speechless and they ask for the previous ones.
Note that my account is not just identifiable, but because the account I had on my mobile phone, from earlier registrations to betting companies, had been stagnant and out of the quarter, and I was out of the house and did not have access to another account the time I asked them if they were interested in sending them the faces of a natural person, a quixus of the net, and my clearing, which I had stored on my cell phone. I was told yes. My account has been accepted and identified. We are talking about very serious documents that I did not have to send, but I sent them voluntarily.
And they have the audacity to ask for degrading pictures and videos ...

I think you have a huge responsibility and you who advertise them. I also have in the betting company goalbet, € 317,85 and there is less (to complete the turnover of a bonus that I received) betting of the order of € 52. I suspect that all my bets will be canceled so that I can not finish the turnover and never withdraw.

I sent paysafe screenshots, and proof of my transaction to them, but I do not know how to shoot videos, nor do I think I have to tell them my transactions, nor do I want to get out of my wife and kids, to give me a photo of identity on my cheek as if I am a prisoner.

Please note that the paysafe Account is fully identifiable, and my betting is very prudent. I send you my bets to see if you want. Everything is set in sports such as basketball, in well-known leagues, where it is not even a matter of stand-up racing, and many are live. 65 € maximum bet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190113-183443.jpg
    Screenshot_20190113-183443.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views : 311
Reactions: kerkireos

Good evening.

In both of your emails, I was publishing myself late and even 10 days were one of yours

At one time there was absolute freedom for betting but the older ones looked at the issue in all respects another was coming was advertising another buck the other was sucking badly so it came in limitation we did not blame it cause we pass through approval.

Most of the time I see the messages and if it is not insulting I publish them if there is even "These are scammers" I skip the whole message slowly do not even sit down to correct and do not even send me a message about why. Do you want your voice to be heard logically, do it in a calm way, do you want to shout to find the company and what are we to blame for? Banks do not fall easily it has been a long time since a ban was dropped except for one who dropped candles on another. It does not make sense to eat a ban. So why eat? You say your complaints we have a calm discussion this

But I also have a question for you and for everyone. Do you only send your "complaints" for not posting messages to me or do you also send them to other Monts? Because lately I get a lot of different messages from "new" and I have a question.

Yes they can and they are late but we do not do it nor do we think "Come on mother aston wrote and what happened slowly" otherwise why should there be a forum for everyone to say their own way. "Pressure" was not a wrong word no one in here can force me to do anything no reminder is better because I had not seen your message as it happened with Yio this morning his private. Several times I enter from my mobile phone and specifically with tapatalk and when I enter from there after the computer messages that I will not have read will seem read and therefore they will logically escape me

Logical is not somewhere and everything is all about protecting sponsorship companies; Somehow do not have to maintain the screens? Expenses do not you think functional? domain name, server maintenance etc. Then how does anyone know what a company is the other? Okay he learns it afterwards, though; Only good things you hear. So it's in all the chores and I shop with white linens I have what I heard from the beginning and I've revised along the way is infinite

I sent 1 to betlanden 4 time when 3 was late to post a 2 message and 10 times I saw your profile in front of me that it seemed to be on line very recently and I sent to you because XNUMX was delayed to go up my message

Somehow you mess things up. Advertisements are everywhere and the advertiser is displaying the ad and is not responsible for the product of his client in any way.
You have to distinguish these things and say thank you where the infobeto gives you the step to tell you the problems you have and not only that, but it often interferes and helps.

Sent from my MYA-L41 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BetLaden and ALEX

Good evening.

Both of your messages have been published by me late

Is my original message erased or is it my impression ???
I sent to a bunch of mods in the morning, because I was and I'm furious. I did not know there was a message delay policy.
Only animusbet was kind enough to answer me.
Anyway if I made you a problem and bothered you so much, I apologize to you

OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE WORLD SUPERVISORY AND CONTROL COMMITTEE (EEEF)

https://www.gamingcommission.gov.gr/index.php/

Acharnon 17 & Mavrokordatou Square, 104 38 Athens
Call center: + 30 211 107 5000
Fax: + 30 211 107 5005
Email: [email protected]

: Cool:

Is my original message erased or is it my impression ???
I sent to a bunch of mods in the morning, because I was and I'm furious. I did not know there was a message delay policy.
Only animusbet was kind enough to answer me.
Anyway if I made you a problem and bothered you so much, I apologize to you

Your original message was closed by the antimin to process the bruises and reactivated it. Watch your expressions and read the rules for this forum and local ones as they hang out!

You have not bothered me at all, just made an impression and I had the question

Last edited by administrator:

Your original message was closed by the antimin to process the bruises and reactivated it. Watch your expressions and read the rules for this forum and local ones as they hang out!

You have not bothered me at all, just made an impression and I had the question

What do I do? I did not go away. The unacceptable characterization is not vague.

Because I suggest that readers avoid it getting a sacrifice? This is my opinion. Can you censor me in my opinion?

Let's go back to the issue so we can not get away with a complaint and in mga, eeep.

I will update as soon as I get newer

Before I had 2 months, they asked me to send them video, selfie and screenshot from my paysafe. In the beginning I sent messages but ultimately based on the rules that we accept when we account and the legislation in force (here it says what https://www.taxheaven.gr/laws/circular/view/id/19929 ) I sent them as much as I could, and my withdrawal was completed.

Somehow you mess things up. Advertisements are everywhere and the advertiser is displaying the ad and is not responsible for the product of his client in any way.
You have to distinguish these things and say thank you where the infobeto gives you the step to tell you the problems you have and not only that, but it often interferes and helps.

Sent from my MYA-L41 using Tapatalk

on the contrary. the advertiser has a moral obligation above all to advertise correct advertisers, because it is also exposed. he is not naturally obliged to know the intentions or the quality of the advertiser's product in advance but is morally obliged to interfere with the complainant rather than censor him, either directly or indirectly.
especially in fact, not only does he advertise the advertiser, but in the analysis of the company, which is presented on his official website by infobet, he writes about goalbet

"The vital point and basis of GoalBet's success is the satisfaction of its customers. The courtesy and friendliness of its multilingual staff is the key to customer service. All requests and questions are answered via email, telephone or internal message board. as soon as possible"

Do you see the goalbet customers being happy? do you see the forum intervening in their favor? I see it deleting their messages, or distorting them, or delaying them or all three together.

personally speaking, I do not agree with the fact that Yios1991 has been revised (it did not contain any fluke.) Since you all know that I have legal knowledge, I assure you that in any court of the civilized world the expressions he used would not condemn him if he was scrupulous the North Korean may have condemned him, the civilized world would be fairly innocent), nor with the fact that my law delayed 15 days to appear.

of course you have the right to have your opinion, but I also have the right to have my own opinion and to express it publicly, in a cosmic way as I always do

They wanted it for the simple reason to see the rest of the moves, because until a filter was applied to show only the deposit I made to them they would see other 25 moves as well.

exactly.

Last edited:

I sent the proof of the transaction to them and the paysafe screenshots they were asking for.
I expect to speak with my lawyer to see if I have to send them and the rest they ask for.
However, what is yours and whats the gaths, the video how do you pull it?
I tested yesterday, I put my nephew who has i Phone with a good camera to record me to login to paysafe but this is over 100 MB.
How do I upload that great size?
I could not even send it to me via email due to size as attachmenta
Do you think you did, and how did you send it?
Help me a bit so I know if my lawyer gives me the OK to send what I'm asking for

An epidemic has gone wrong.

And to me they asked for it.

In fact, I was forced to get 2 times selfie. Very tiring.

How are we going to make this video remnant guys? I ask them at goalbet and they do not answer me how to do it.

I do not have a computer. It broke me and I did not buy a new one.
Only the tablet I have. How can I do it on the tablet?

Give some help

Take a look here

or on youtube write "how to record your android screen" and you will surely find something that will do you

This is where the EERP should intervene and solve all these problems. Once the identification is completed, it means that the company no longer has any right over the player. If, however, he has evidence, he or she should file them with the prosecution of an economic crime. Everything else is pretexts in sin. It is not the job of the company to do the detective and that should be forbidden.

However, if the company suspects that a player is duplicated or playing through a third party, the ultimate means is to impose restrictions on him. Until that time, however, it may happen that the player is risking his money knowing that he has been identified and winning and winning this event to be questioned. | As long as you lose, you are definitely lost, but if you win you have to be subjected to degradation to get your money.
It is clear that the EYEO is the fault of this paradigm.

Reactions: goal2

This is where the EERP should intervene and solve all these problems. Once the identification is completed, it means that the company no longer has any right over the player. If, however, he has evidence, he or she should file them with the prosecution of an economic crime. Everything else is pretexts in sin. It is not the job of the company to do the detective and that should be forbidden.

However, if the company suspects that a player is duplicated or playing through a third party, the ultimate means is to impose restrictions on him. Until that time, however, it may happen that the player is risking his money knowing that he has been identified and winning and winning this event to be questioned. | As long as you lose, you are definitely lost, but if you win you have to be subjected to degradation to get your money.
It is clear that the EYEO is the fault of this paradigm.

you are my lost tweeter brother;

in fact, I will differentiate myself.

You write

"If the company, however, suspects that a player is duplicated or plays through a third party, the last resort is to impose restrictions on him."

I believe that in this case it owes you to report to the prosecution of an electronic crime.

in every case, of course, it is not the same prosecution of electronic crime

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: