Suspicious scaling

Gambler33

19 Jan 2017
I have a buddy who plays almost all day in all sports, some time ago I was studying for the home theater playing a phone ready to cry (played 1000 eur) and tells me an unbelievable fluctuation in a good score, initially I thought is it drunk or something like this. Well, in the case of the Vietnamese women women-women match she started at 8 early in the morning, the score went as follows:
0-6 13-10 13-25.
The friend has placed 1000 eur Vietnamese women + 4.5 points for the first set in 1.533 performance. Just know my acquaintances are often used to do that - even though it seemed improbable to me, please tell me your opinions, if you want, thank you.

SPYRIDON

IFC # 7 Champion 2010-11
21 Apr 2006
ATHENS
Answer: Understand scoring score

Before 3 and years ago I have been playing this game, I have seen several times this is happening !!! It is from the games that you make money by playing any big to huge performance that offers you some beet and not 1,50 : sign:
Reactions: magon

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017

I have a buddy who plays almost all day in all sports, some time ago I was studying for the home theater playing a phone ready to cry (played 1000 eur) and tells me an unbelievable fluctuation in a good score, initially I thought is it drunk or something like this. Well, in the case of the Vietnamese women women-women match she started at 8 early in the morning, the score went as follows:
0-6 13-10 13-25.
The friend has placed 1000 eur Vietnamese women + 4.5 points for the first set in 1.533 performance. Just know my acquaintances are often used to do that - even though it seemed improbable to me, please tell me your opinions, if you want, thank you.
Women in all sports can do anything, I do not think there is anything suspicious, women's sports have many differences with men
Reactions: loxagos mark

livag

4 Aug 2008

Very common fluctuation in female volleyball ...

1 good server to be found and ended the fairy tale ... they become at level cl those who are top athletes, let alone at the level of moderate national teams
Reactions: loxagos mark

GATHS

4 Sep 2018
ATHENS

Women's Basketball ecuador peru:(13-14,18-5 !, 7-19! 20-13) with an ecuador favorite at half-time points at pregame levels -16,5 + 16,5 in the third 10 minute to the end -4,5 + 4,5 where 365 closed for one minute on the line and without a game opened them again at -7,5 + 7,5 suspected! I watched it live because of curiosity because I did not get to get the amazing pre-10,5 which has become pre-16,5 and a chance to live. So recently I learned to search the live, line of games that changed quite pregame. In the matter, however, 18-5! 7-19! ;;; in the volley nice a good basketball coach what? Here we talk about 10 minutes and it was a photocopy of the tramp to the points.

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017

Women's Basketball ecuador peru:(13-14,18-5 !, 7-19! 20-13) with an ecuador favorite at half-time points at pregame levels -16,5 + 16,5 in the third 10 minute to the end -4,5 + 4,5 where 365 closed for one minute on the line and without a game opened them again at -7,5 + 7,5 suspected! I watched it live because of curiosity because I did not get to get the amazing pre-10,5 which has become pre-16,5 and a chance to live. So recently I learned to search the live, line of games that changed quite pregame. In the matter, however, 18-5! 7-19! ;;; in the volley nice a good basketball coach what? Here we talk about 10 minutes and it was a photocopy of the tramp to the points.
I remember again that women's sports are different from men in general, I do not know what makes you such an impression
To set up the match the women of Ecuador and Peru do not accumulate over 1 probability at 1000

magon

20 Apr 2014
Ioannina City

0-6 13-10 13-25.

I have been playing before 2 for the year, and you are to play as the friend has said over the last few hours. I have seen 24-17 at the 24-26 at 22-16 at the matches in the Philippines and in the 22-24 women's 26 score to become 24 -XNUMX and ending XNUMX-XNUMX incredible things.

bilias

21 Ion 2018

I do not know the finances of your friend
but tell him not to play 1000 again

old games and ping pong swallowed and stood in the reverses
that's all the money
I have been able to catch 10-2 ping pong to become 12-14
with 17 performance

is not a suspect fluctuation
is a reversal
Just because of the small chronological space seems suspicious, especially if you miss

nklaps

11 Mar 2016

Good morning.

I go out of the box, because I will say about football.

More suspect scoring variance from this 2014 game I have not been rebuilt.
Matches in Serie B 2014. I saw her live in "Green" then ...
1.jpg
Look when the goals are scored.
This is a variation!

https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/kamp/modena-vs-ternana/2199110/

:)

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
27 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis

Serie B would be one of those games that X opens at 2,20 ... OK pretty much known such games, until 4-5 years ago there was a lot, now they have fainted compared to before.

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017

Serie B would be one of those games that X opens at 2,20 ... OK pretty much known such games, until 4-5 years ago there was a lot, now they have fainted compared to before.
The big leap was about 2007, then he grabbed the Moji
Meta were somewhere somewhere, there are few

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
27 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis

I do not remember coming out, but 2010-2013 times I played a lot Serie B had whole races in the finishing touches that many games opened with strange sets.

kerkireos

3 Oct 2012

The big leap was about 2007, then he grabbed the Moji
Meta were somewhere somewhere, there are few
I remember when I was a student at 2001, 3 1.90 XNUMX's last XNUMX racing bets that never came, all the racing was the one planned even though a team with the remaining results was indifferent.

grosan

3 Nov 2014

I remember when I was a student at 2001, 3 1.90 XNUMX's last XNUMX racing bets that never came, all the racing was the one planned even though a team with the remaining results was indifferent.
they eliminated the odds of x and x scores, but they were forgetting the only weights .... and we were making trouble.
but then rarely canceled bets .... now asta to go !!!!

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • admin admin:
    nothing
  • game game:
    Test
  • game game:
    Yeah it's all of a sudden ... comes out 2 tap talk and chrome options that didn't work as well ok
  • admin admin:
    Goodmorning guys. Yes I did. We'll have to wait for an update from tapatalk. We can't do something on our own.
  • giannisthegreek giannisthegreek:
    And now what; With tapatalk force to get into the forum? Logically after deleting it completely I shouldn't just be accessing the browser? Is it a virus?
  • Eric Castel Eric Castel:
    Good morning, I do the same for myself, but I still use tapatalk when I'm out of mobile.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Good morning, I notice it's a general problem yesterday ... And I can't go ahead and stick to the Tapatalk or Browser option
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    I think I made it ... it didn't stick to me here for a while ...
    It's not yesterday. It's been a few days to me and it's still going on
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    He didn't make it in the end ...
  • P Pro:
    And my own problem ... I never had the tapatalk
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new theme called "IFC # 16: Cup: 13 Racing 23-24 / 11 / 2019" in the IFC Competition.
  • nectar nectar:
    Kids the only solution for now is to get the tapatalk out. Do you use it? New forum Not so good tapatalk support. Otherwise we will have to wait for an update ...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I personally use tapatalk for the forum as well and have no issue with ios
    Nectar I have finally removed the tapatalk and again the same. And a friend earlier said he hadn't even put a tapatalk on. That is to say, mobile forces you to only tapatalk into the forum
    +1
  • admin admin:
    Good morning John. Yes I know it. I have sent a support ticket and am waiting for a reply.
  • admin admin:
    Currently tapatalk has been deactivated until a solution is found. But it probably won't be found as they blackmail with a subscription. We recommend that you use the browser and enable push notifications.
    So everything was done deliberately by the tapatalk ...
  • G GATHS:
    Personally when I didn't install taptalk and I have the issue on android.
    Now it works fine but because most members I imagine use tapatalk if you add it again i will use it too .. no problem.I just said the problem to know
  • admin admin:
    guys you can put fearless tapatalk on other forums. This has nothing to do with our forum. Our forum now doesn't go through tapatalk whether you have it or not.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    And what are we doing now?
  • admin admin:
    We hope to find Ertzan solution soon
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new theme called "income-paradise" in the Systems.
    betover Forum Bot: Betover has started a new theme called "income-paradise" in Systems.