Suspicious site

MrPaySafe21

23 Apr 2020
Good evening to the team. I will tell you about a topic that was presented today. A friend of mine yesterday got information about a friendly match with K20 teams from Costa Rica and it was only available on a specific site. Before I tell you the site, its performance There were 85 points in the game and it was 1/2. The halftime was 1-0 and the match was 1-2. The specific site is sportsbets100.com which is not available in Greece. He changed vpn to play and it was like playing from England. The minimum deposit you can make on this site is 30 euros. he did it through the communication via chat that you do to make a deposit in this site and within 2 minutes they put the money in it. They also gave him 60 euro bonuses so we are a total of 90 euros. The match was settled and with such performance the account has 7.000 euros and. To make a withdrawal you have to talk again with the technical support of the site. After he spoke he was told that for the first withdrawal he wants to make and because (continue)

.The sequel .. And because they are over 4.999 euros they have as a policy to send them a tax which is 500 euros and then they will send you the money. They told him in support that in order to get them he has to deposit 500 euros through a bank otherwise It is not possible to take them away from his account and take less. This is the policy. The site says that it has been approved by the country of Montenegro since March 25, 2015. Do you have any opinion on this matter? ?

.The sequel .. And because they are over 4.999 euros they have as a policy to send them a tax which is 500 euros and then they will send you the money. They told him in support that in order to get them he has to deposit 500 euros through a bank otherwise It is not possible to take them away from his account and take less. This is the policy. The site says that it has been approved by the country of Montenegro since March 25, 2015. Do you have any opinion on this matter? ?
] Min kanei to lathos k toys xarisei alla 500 Euro. Megaloi apatones. O agonas den egine kan, vazoun eikonika agones oti kai kala kerdises gia na sou kanoun na katatheseis perissotera gia forous k prasina aloga. As psaksei tis omades pou epaikse sto internet den tha vrei pouthena to apotelesma. Giati apla o agonas itan eikonikos.

Thank you very much. Finally, they blocked his account and from the 30 euros they do not return a single euro back. My friend told me that he will move legally. Anyway, thank you very much for the help!

Reactions: Tigres
Thank you very much. Finally, they blocked his account and from the 30 euros they do not return a single euro back. My friend told me that he will move legally. Anyway, thank you very much for the help!

I do not think you understood. It is a well-known scam. There is not even a site, just as there is no race. It is a whole chain of fraud from the 1st person who will approach you and pass you the set bunch, which "accidentally" has available for betting only the specific site that he suggests to you and that you will "necessarily" enter there to bet and that "accidentally" will come out and that then you will have to pay 500e to get your profits, that you do not even wonder why they do not keep them from the already existing profits, lol. In other words, your friend will take legal action against a ghost site for the "profits" from a ghost race. Don't even bother, I tell you. He at least lost only the 30e of the first step, there are other -little- who cry and the 500e of the last step of the cabinet

Nah !
Once upon a time there was a phase as follows in Soho.
I read in a magazine "billiards club on the street" and I tell a friend we are going to play snooker.
So we arrive, I go in and I see bricks and plaster on the floor at the entrance and it was dark.
I wondered if there would be any work at the entrance to the billiard room on the mezzanine floor.
So a guy shows up and I say "where is the snooker club?" and he says "one pound entrance fee please".
I lost them for a moment but the other one pulls me and tells me "combina, let's go"!
What had happened ; The club was closed but the ad in the magazine had not come down and the other one set it up at the entrance and asked for "entrance fee"!

Maybe it's even better that it happened that way, for him the same .. The 30 euros he lost is nothing..But this naivety could cost him a lot more in the future ..

Reactions: MrPaySafe21
Turks are from behind Don't look for her many of my friends stepped on her since we said there are no set-ups and it is difficult for a common mortal to find them

Reactions: MrPaySafe21
Turks are from behind Don't look for her many of my friends stepped on her since we said there are no set-ups and it is difficult for a common mortal to find them
do not say it in greece we are first to emphasize that as a society we have a strange picture of the set up we imagine that a president pays the referee to win a championship. a little to get into sports and learn people you will learn and games here in a local athens I will not say which for obvious reasons decided book to put the game and one because it was a stand and his gluer was playing there he put 1 thousand while they had put it limit 100 euros. as a result of eating leg. just what I want to say is that many more than you imagine know but it is a hidden secret that many know

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...