Make yourself ...

Answer: Do it yourself ...

We need the money first until we make the self-sufficiency machine work, then you do not need us even a euro. however, I will develop a method that ensures a 10% profit per year, although this is a lot and with less happiness we should be

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyhnus

Good evening

I have another recipe for olives that are eaten faster, as they want to cut and change their water for several days ...

It does not have the handmade ones and you make them as salty or sour as you want ...

But this way is definitely much easier and without fuss ...: sign:

Reactions: nikitas

Winning this way I told you makes them even tastier and more relaxing, but they are slow to make. This is a disadvantage for the first year that you will make because next year until the new ones are made you have the last ones. In everything there are quality solutions with minimal effort.

Reactions: Nikitas
Reactions: howto

Guys, these alternatives are good and I'm in favor of them because the big companies make the profit for the sole purpose. But okay dld is it possible to tell someone to take Boraca and glycerin? Who sells glycerin, Xiros?

And because I did not read them all because it was big. But my eye also fell on it with the baking soda and the washing machine. He does not throw cruelty for a simple reason. Hardness is due to calcium and magnesium carbonates. Baking soda is sodium carbonate. Commonly do not react with each other. That's all.

You are probably confusing baking soda with baking soda. Sodium carbonate is baking soda while baking soda is sodium bicarbonate or bicarbonate of baking soda.

as for glycerin it is a raw material for many cleansers and soaps and creams and even medicines, even if you want a sugar substitute in medicines for diabetics ...: sign:

I hope you do not confuse it with nitro-glycerin ...

Last edited:
Reactions: howto and BAZZ

And so it's, I'm not sure which one is which now.

One is Na2 (CO3) the other is NaH (CO3), it has no difference in terms of activity with Ca (CO) 3 and Mg (CO) 3

One soda is the one used in beverages ... soda and also works as carbonated water for digestion etc

and the other is caustic soda or potash I do not remember chemical formula etc ...

the uses of the first baking soda are incredible see below

even as an antacid when you have heartburn or you have eaten a lot !!!

75 USES OF COOKING SODA

Baking soda is a chemical compound that appears as a fine powder. Releases carbon dioxide when it interacts with an acid or a liquid Most often used in baking, where it acts as a leavening agent

FOR HEALTH USES

1. Use it as an antacid.
2. Use it as an armpit deodorant by applying it as a powder.
3. Mix half a teaspoon of toothpaste with water and use as a toothpaste.
4. Use on face to exfoliate body.
5. Add a cup of bath water to soften your skin.
Relieve itchy skin from insect bites and sunburn pain.
7. Remove strong odors from your hands by rubbing with baking soda and water.
8. Put two tablespoons in your baby's bathtub water to help relieve diaper rash.
9. Spread it on rashes, from insect bites, irritations
10. Pour a tablespoon of baking soda in the bathroom to relieve skin irritations.
11. Heartburn? Take a teaspoon of baking soda with half a glass of water.
12. Rinse your mouth with gargles (half a teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water).
13. Relieve wound and pain by using as a mouthwash.
14. Use it to relieve bee stings.
15. Use it to relieve dry skin
16. Spread it on the jellyfish sting to remove the venom.
Unblock the stuffy nose by adding a teaspoon of baking soda to your sprayer.
18. Keep the cut flowers fresher for longer by adding a teaspoon to the jar water.
19. Put from small spoons on carpets, upholstery, clothing, and wood.
20. Put baking soda in the fridge to absorb odors.
21. Sprinkle your ashtrays to reduce bad odor
22. Sprinkle it on slippers, boots, shoes, socks and to eliminate the unpleasant odor.
23. Make baking soda in plasticine, combining it with one and 1/4 cups of water and one cup of cornflour.
24. After feeding your baby, wipe his shirt with a damp cloth sprinkled with baking soda to remove the odor.
25. Wipe your windshield by repelling rain.
26. Improve its smell on the dishes by dipping them in baking soda and water.
27. a little soda in the vacuum cleaner to remove the smell.
28. Cool the air by mixing baking soda and aromatic salts in your bathroom. Put the mixture in small sachet bags.
29. Return the hard brushes by boiling them in a solution of 1/2 gallon of water, 1/4 cup vinegar and a cup of baking soda.
30. Put it under sinks and windows along basement to repel cockroaches and ants.
31. Profitable baking soda around flower beds to prevent eating on your vegetables.
32. Sweeten your tomatoes by sprinkling baking soda on the ground around your tomato plants.
33. Spray it in your cat litter box to absorb the bad smell.
34. Sprinkle your pet comb with a brush so that their fur and skin do not smell.
In cooking
35. Use it as a substitute for baking powder by mixing it with vinegar.
36. Wash fruits and vegetables with it.
37. When boiling a chicken, add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water. the flesh will be pure and white
38. Soak the dried beans in a baking soda pan to make them more digestible.
39. Remove the characteristic taste of wild prey by immersing it in baking soda solution
40. Make a sports drink by mixing it with boiling water, salt, and Kool-Aid.
41. Remove the fish odor from your fillets by soaking the raw fish in a baking soda pan for one hour in the refrigerator.
42. Make omelettes fluffier by adding half a teaspoon of baking soda used for every three eggs.
43. Reduce the acidity of tomatoes based on your recipes by spraying them with a pinch of baking soda.
Cleaning
44. Add a cup to the toilet, leave it for an hour, then rinse. It will clean the toilet and absorb the smell.
45. Use it to scrub sinks, showers, plastic containers and porcelain
46. ​​Spray it on walls, mirrors,
47. Add a spoon to your dishwasher to make dishwashing easier.
48. Remove the fat from pots and pans.
49. Dry cleaning carpets, upholstery and furniture by sprinkling baking soda over the fabric and then a gentle brushing. Leave for an hour or overnight,
50. Boost the cleaning power of your laundry detergent by spraying with a handful on dirty clothes.
51. Combine it with water to make a paste for polishing stainless steel and chrome.
52. Remove scratches and marks from lipstick on vinyl floors and walls.
53. Clean your shoes with it.
54. Clean the trash with it.
55. Use it to wash diapers.
56. Clean the refrigerator with it.
57. Moisten brushes and combs in a baking soda pan.
58. Mix it with water to wash food and beverage containers.
59. Put three tablespoons of baking soda in a liter of warm water, then use the mixture to wash marble furniture.
60. Absorb with a damp sponge, clean with a sponge.
61. Use it to get rid of stale odors from coolers and thermos bottles.
62. Clean your coffee maker with a baking soda solution, then rinse.
63. Combine it with hot water to clean baby bottles.
64. Sprinkle the barbecue grill, then rinse
65. For the greasy floor of your garage, scrub the floor, and rinse.
66. Remove burnt food from a pan by dipping in baking soda solution for 10 minutes before washing.
67. Clean your ashtrays with a baking soda solution.
68. Keep your drains clean by putting four tablespoons of baking soda in them each week. Rinse the bottom with warm water.
69. Clean your shower curtains by dipping them in baking soda and water.
70. Put it on a small brush to scrub bags
71. Use it to remove melted plastic bread wrapper from a toaster. Spray baking soda on a damp cloth then use the cloth to clean the toaster.
72. Use it to clean your dentures.
73. Make a thick paste of baking soda and water, and use it to scrub cast iron and stainless steel enamels.
74. Mix four tablespoons of baking soda with one liter of warm water, and use it to clean the inside of the oven.
75. Use it to get out of the dead end of wood stoves and fireplaces

Last edited:

Yes, I do not disagree or contradict. I know what you say about heartburn etc. I am a chemist. I doubt this about hardening. Due to its acidic character it is the reason that it expels odors and stains etc as it is also slightly oxidizing like a weak acid.

And the baking powder they say about sweets and cakes is with potassium carbonate if I'm not mistaken so it does not have high concentrations of sodium. As a result of heating, the carbonate ion decomposes, leaving as carbon dioxide, which becomes a gas and pushes, hence the inflation.

Oxy + Base = Salt + Water

Meth-prov-prov.

That I remember from Chemistry.

Caustic soda has the chemical formula NaOH (Sodium hydroxide) and is a strong base ...

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: