Greetings to Olympiacos (and him)!

create_bet

20 Jan 2016
Silva has just announced that he is leaving Olympiacos for personal reasons. Information is available on the internet.

SJim

16 Oct 2007
In my world
Answer: Greeting Olympiacos (and him)!

Reasonable!

This year we go for CL, this was a little .... very little ....: smoke:

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006

Although I am not a fan of Olympiakos, I did not fill my eye as a coach. Having Domingues, Kabiassos, Fuser and outside Europe Duralmaz and seeing in his tent were his own players, who were not anything special, we can say it is sacrilege. In the most critical games, he was moaning and his anxious movements appeared on his bench

Neat Monster

19 Aug 2014

Infinite, very inexperienced, in the Arsenal match he was going for 3 scores and eventually took 3 the longest because he played the coach : bravo: . Now that I remembered this very bad kid this Zirou. : flag gr:

create_bet

20 Jan 2016

Infinite, very inexperienced, in the Arsenal match he was going for 3 scores and eventually took 3 the longest because he played the coach : bravo: . Now that I remembered this very bad kid this Zirou. : flag gr:
I do not think Mitchell fell in this game.

account

10 Sep 2010

I do not think Mitchell fell in this game.
And in this match like the rest of the following I do not think there was a case not to pass the big name!

Libya-Liverpool 1-0
Liverpool-3-1
(Liverpool pulled up a final cup - "beauty").

OSPF-United 2-0
United-3-0

Wolfsburg-Real 2-0
Real-Wolfsburg 3-0

create_bet

20 Jan 2016

And in this match like the rest of the following I do not think there was a case not to pass the big name!

Libya-Liverpool 1-0
Liverpool-3-1
(Liverpool pulled up a final cup - "beauty").

OSPF-United 2-0
United-3-0

Wolfsburg-Real 2-0
Real-Wolfsburg 3-0
Was not 2014 Mania being the worst of the 16 teams?

account

10 Sep 2010

He went out just 7 in England but personally does not say anything to me, the positions at 16 and more at 8 look like soaked every year. And Liverpool 2004-2005 has just passed the CPVO and raised the cup.

create_bet

20 Jan 2016

He went out just 7 in England but personally does not say anything to me, the positions at 16 and more at 8 look like soaked every year. And Liverpool 2004-2005 has just passed the CPVO and raised the cup.
I said with the logic that he was comparatively the easiest opponent to win in Osf to qualify ...

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Chelsea - Bayern Munich
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Napoli - Barcelona
  • Tomorrow 26-02-2020
  • 05:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - New Orleans Pelicans
  • 06:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • Tomorrow 26-02-2020
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • G GRaptakis:
    +1
  • P PANATHA:
    Under 0.5 - Goals Over / Under PAOK - Olympiacos @
  • coria Forum Bot:
    User coria started a new theme called "ATP Santiago" in the Tennis.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    3-tier Superleague competition with Savrinio, Loco-3 and tsitoni to have exactly the same number of 26 points !!!
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    According to the rules a lottery is followed in such cases and the process has turned the savrinio winner!
    +1
  • V vangosmt:
    Good morning have a nice week
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Good morning Vangos
    +2
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    CAUTION to clarify something about the competitions because there were misinterpretations ...
    1. Well for the prizes, there are races that do not need a draw because there are tier criteria to win. In previous matches there were no draws because the winner came up with criteria such as who scored more points than the winner or the exact score of the particular match. Today he was in the top three with ALL the same numbers so he could not win on the basis of a draw, so a draw was made.
    2. Also to clarify that the last Champions League and Europa League match is not over yet ... the whole phase (both matches) must be completed and then a winner will emerge. So those who are first in the last week have to wait for the whole phase with the repeaters.
    For any questions we are at your disposal.
    +1
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new theme called "Yield over 1,30 per day." in the Football Predictions.
  • cosmicsports Forum Bot:
    User cosmicsports started a new theme called "tinaftore;" in the Betting conversations.
  • Balaton Balaton:
    Erjan will answer you in a dude asking me tonight why they don't open my doors to answer you now
  • P PANATHA:
    Hamas in Turkey ... Basak wins by late goal and climbs first again
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    the bad guy and us broke a curse of 20 years and 2 months. In 2 years the new President has done all the whining, in basketball, in football everything
  • P PANATHA:
    Did Alafouzos take Fener? Because only he would make it all easy
    +1
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    not what to get.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What will you do tonight and how is Euroleague played so early?
  • P PANATHA:
    will be tonight (22:00) because the Spanish Wizink Center stadium will not be available in the coming days, because it will host the Disney On Ice event.
  • P PANATHA:
    difficult match of course .... and the team is not convinced..especially away
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    from a good source I learned that Zoc has rejected the new contract badly
  • P PANATHA:
    yes but it is definitive; they just might not agree to the terms yet
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    i read a comment that it has been rejected 2-3 times so far
  • P PANATHA:
    and the thing about basketball is that great coaches are few
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The point is that after Goodz, goodbye to life
  • linatsa Forum Bot:
    User linatsa started a new theme called "Estimates at ground OPAP" in the Football Predictions.
    linatsa Forum Bot: Linatsa has started a new topic called "Estimates at Ground OPAP" on ...