WHERE FENER IS
Long gone and from here Mitsara and whatever you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Love
Reactions: SJim

SJim

16 Oct 2007
In my world
Thanks dear for your greetings and for those who ask (tell me McLaren) ..... I'm as much : ROFLMAO: : D! : D!: D!: D!: D!: D!: D! If you want to find out, the next time you are in Greece throw a wire to arrange with all the shutters to come and tell them to learn and ages ;)

Be all well and have a good time with the people you love!

McLaren17

IFC # 9 Cup Winner 2017-18
Staff member
21 Mar 2003
Thanks dear for your greetings and for those who ask (tell me McLaren) ..... I'm as much : ROFLMAO: : D! : D!: D!: D!: D!: D!: D! If you want to find out, the next time you are in Greece throw a wire to arrange with all the shutters to come and tell them to learn and ages ;)

Be all well and have a good time with the people you love!
It means Dimitris when I go down to Athens he will play at least one coffee or a beer or we could arrange an SK to go down a Guest

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Chat Bot: McLaren17 has joined the room.