ready Directors Quiz

jazz

12 IOL 2006
Download 100_DIRECTORS_QUIZ rar, fast and secure download from crocko.com

We are writing in the yellow box below the photo. With English characters of course (the functions of excel are in English only).
Whether capital, whether small or mixed, does not play a role

in fact it is almost ready.

To make it fairer and more beautiful I said to put two help
1. the 100 names as they should be written to get the correct "CORRECT" response. It is very convenient because you find exactly how it is written
Let 's go, let' s go. There is all the names in the second gender "HELP_01". In each one you find put an OK next or change the color so you will easily have to choose from then.
2. 100 photos, one by one film of each director !!! I have not done that. He wants a job. And that will help a lot.
I have done it so that you get "CORRECT" either put the title of the film or the director !!!
When I finish, I'll upload a new version.

because I'm most likely to have made mistakes to let me know to correct it.
In the meantime, you can start.

have fun
Last edited:

jazz

12 IOL 2006
Answer: ready the Directors Quiz

then will follow one with musical themes from movies !!!!
I would very much like to do this.
I will have an excerpt from the musical theme of the film and we will have to find the film or the writer

jazz

12 IOL 2006

to understand 2 help. Two of the photos that I have already put are the answers to the last two questions I have put on the other issue and nobody has found it.

jazz

12 IOL 2006

To make an excellent question:
can I do this ?:
Let's have the 1 sex with the quiz and let's put 5 sexes with help so that in order to get 1 help you first have to find at least 50 directors to go to 2h help you find 70 coke;
It happens? It would make it very nice.

jazz

12 IOL 2006

since the correct writing is in 2 gender. It works with "copy and paste"!

jazz

12 IOL 2006

it's hard to know. Since I and 3-4 have forgotten them! I have to try. But when completed, 2 help will be easier
Maybe then put 3's help.

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Forum Bot: Cosmicsports has started a new theme called "Mutual Betting - The Best ...