betting work

winbetor

21 Dec 2020
Good evening, can anyone who knows how I can work in betting in Greece as a book and about salaries etc?

See what is a post from last year and tell me how many of the conditions you meet and then -if necessary- I will answer you.
this is for a trader if I'm not mistaken they do not deal with the same issues so? also I do not have the previous service 4 years what I have a question is how is the whole process you send a resume to a small company to be accepted?

this is for a trader if I'm not mistaken they do not deal with the same issues so? also I do not have the previous service 4 years what I have a question is how is the whole process you send a resume to a small company to be accepted?
In the link he gave you you write where it says What do you want and in Where Athens let's say put a betting company let's say stoiximan and it gives you positions and what they want

So what do you mean by buck ?? Because the one who "books" is defined as a book, that is, he accepts the bets and pays the corresponding profits.

In the link he gave you you write where it says What do you want and in Where Athens let's say put a betting company let's say stoiximan and it gives you positions and what they want
well there are not and thousands of positions the greek market is very limited: ROFLMAO:

So what do you mean by buck ?? Because the one who "books" is defined as a book, that is, he accepts the bets and pays the corresponding profits.
the book is the one who prepares the prices after the game, the performance management, etc.

Buk is the 365 and the bettor and the illegal mediator of your neighborhood who accepts the bets and sends them to Cyprus. What you are saying is a pre event odds compiler although it does not matter much since now everyone gets them ready from betradar type companies and then they simulate them by rakeing etc when they try it. As far as the general context is concerned, the most basic thing is to have a free position, that is, to ask for people. When this happens they will place an ad explaining the position (here for example it was basketball, not everyone does everything and not everyone knows everything) on ​​a site like the one I sent you. In 99% of cases they will take an acquaintance who already works in the company and the entries are made simply for the eyes of the world. And since you do not have a corresponding experience (which now in any job you ask, not only in betting companies) I give you a 0.005%. Do what Ercan told you to do to find out about new jobs and good luck with that

Reactions: magon
Buk is the 365 and the bettor and the illegal mediator of your neighborhood who accepts the bets and sends them to Cyprus. What you are saying is a pre event odds compiler although it does not matter much since now everyone gets them ready from betradar type companies and then they simulate them by rakeing etc when they try it. As far as the general context is concerned, the most basic thing is to have a free position, that is, to ask for people. When this happens they will place an ad explaining the position (here for example it was basketball, not everyone does everything and not everyone knows everything) on ​​a site like the one I sent you. In 99% of cases they will take an acquaintance who already works in the company and the entries are made simply for the eyes of the world. And since you do not have a corresponding experience (which now in any job you ask, not only in betting companies) I give you a 0.005%. Do what Ercan told you to do to find out about new jobs and good luck with that
thank you very much dude. one last thing what studies do i have to follow in order to learn the theoretical ones on the subject since the studies I have have nothing to do with economics

I've gone to 2 online interviews without going into a second
Basically it clearly plays a role to have an acquaintance who works as then an acquaintance of mine was hired and he himself suggested others who hired them
Definitely play a role in having some formal qualifications
Money in relation to the rest of the private sector is satisfactory but do not forget that you work endless holidays sk etc

thank you very much dude. one last thing what studies do i have to follow in order to learn the theoretical ones on the subject since the studies I have have nothing to do with economics

Look, do not laugh at you now. There is no betting degree. These states that degrees that give you an extra push. A degree in a quantitative subject such as Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, etc. is considered an asset. After all, what a bet is, mathematically it is. I do not know more to help you.

I've gone to 2 online interviews without going into a second
Basically it clearly plays a role to have an acquaintance who works as then an acquaintance of mine was hired and he himself suggested others who hired them
Definitely play a role in having some formal qualifications
Money in relation to the rest of the private sector is satisfactory but do not forget that you work endless holidays sk etc
Yes, I clearly know that there is no meritocracy in this field and for the holidays I do not mind, I have been dealing with this since I was a child.

Yes, I clearly know that there is no meritocracy in this field and for the holidays I do not mind, I have been dealing with this since I was a child.
I'm a player and I'm just looking for a job
Of course the player has nothing to do with the employee, I do not know how you have it in mind but they have nothing to do
Merit is nowhere to be found
You see positions and send applications in simple positions without many requests
Then if you are good you will go up, at least that 's what I learn in stichiman

Of course the player has nothing to do with the employee, I do not know how you have it in mind but they have nothing to do
You see positions and send applications in simple positions without many requests
what studies have you followed do you think a public school here in greece is enough or to look abroad

There is no school for what you sent
I for IT had sent
yes i do not mean you learn betting in school but math models statistics and such you have to learn them from school now everything else the management of live odds redefinition and such are learned only in front of the screen

There is no school for what you sent
I for IT had sent
the thing is that I want to make returns, not to answer the phone (I do not say this to underestimate the work is fine, it just does not relate to what I want)

I have a friend who started in the Greek support department of 365 in Stoke and then evolved. Do not underestimate anything

Reactions: stpsilan
I have a friend who started in the Greek support department of 365 in Stoke and then evolved. Do not underestimate anything
that is, first you start with phones and such and then they take you as a trader and book since the jobs are not related

Predictions

• 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: