construction program

jim-bet

Banned
28 Aug 2010
can I find any construction program to work?
I want to have ... axon, symmetry, pair, continuous rotation.

I want to put 8 triplets and in these terms 6.000 columns
to make them 100 columns around

I think to put [in relation to 8a]
3-4 [X]
2-3 [1]
2-3 [2]
3-4 continuous. exchanges
1-3 pairs
0-1 symmetry
1-3 axis [can not cut many columns]

Re: Construction program

That's what Zacharias is doing

the videos on youtube

and he always stands by one for the columns; : twis:

old many years ago

http://news.betchannel.gr/andromeda_setup.exe

Here you download a betting schedule.
It may also make sense to you.
Only you have to write the handouts.
And two terms to treat them with (skimmers).
The above is free.

I'll look at it

the bet with the bet ...... cuddly.
many do not know it.
the reason ...... do not know what's going on.
everyone thinks it's 1,1X, 1,1X2.
a bad thing is to play bets with reasonable logic.
You do it, you will do it two times and you will be bored.

: sign:: sign:: sign:

There is no point in betting the construction - unfortunately.
In PROPO it makes sense as follows:
Combinations (14) with 1-2 outsider points on the one hand are grasped with little effort, on the other hand they pay more than their reasonable rate. B.C. a double of 5 on the bet will count for 10 in these columns.
Such "good columns" are accessible with the computer and it develops them in cards, while by hand it is not.

But there is a problem.

- OPAP shares only 40%
- The internal distribution of the units (you have the 3rd category of winners, the 12as, which when you play with a computer is at your expense).
- You have to find 14 that is quite inexpensive, while as it was old (13) you are fighting.

When we had the "13ari", in Italy they also had a 13ari that distributed money to 13 and 12 (and not to 11). Overall, the Greek always shared 40.5% while the Italian shared 50%.
Under the terms of Italy, the PROPOS game would be the best game, with the help of our analysis of construction projects, but unfortunately here is Greece ...

One more point to me is that since PROPO was in his glory (80 decade), football has made it harder, and therefore has the difficulty of being able to reach the winning column of any range of odds.
The aces "maggoura" that we knew then go and the delays that ended the games 0-0. You are dealing with more shared games now, in general.
Noteworthy is that in today's betting mark evaluations, the 1-2-X and 2-1-X are often the order of points. This was rare then and went 1-X-2, X-1-2 the order of points (or 2-X-1, X-2-1). The X as the third point practically in the predictions did not exist and no one strange would be evaluating a fight. This, to the extent that modern bucks are right, is indicative of the fact that the football matches have become more ambiguous and unpredictable. The reason, the many changes and modifications made to the regulations by FIFA and UEFA to make the game more aggressive (as they say).

Last edited:

I did a couple of tests. I played 4-5 for some time but I stopped it.
I have tested with 6, 7 and 8 matches.

this 7 match looked better.
the basic thing is that 7 matches are in the performance

2,50(1)-3,10(Χ)-2,50(2).

such rewards only on the internet you will find.
there is no case to find such odds on opap.

when 7 matches have such odds and one of the key terms is to get 3-4 (X) then the odds are 1.150 μ.ο. about.

the logic is ..... we cut columns.
the 7 triple columns are 2.187.
these 2.187 columns with DIFFUSIVE TERMS download them to 55 columns!
ie the success rate is about 2,5%.

the percentage was a little bigger because I had the matches so 6 finished, and if I accidentally got it I helped 7 in the game.
this was my logic but the comments quickly. I was scared to write.

in such growth stories you do not get its returns
1,40-3,00-5,00 because if the match comes out physiologically ... you are "in".
if it comes out double 5,00 it's a shame not to play it
and put it into some development with other teams that at the end you do not get anything.

the real thing is actually absurd.
the reason for me simple.
One reason is that 13 matches became 14.
but BASIC reason is that ...... old ..... season [1980-90]
you knew the "sure".
at home, they were rewarded.
so you had two points [if the two were in the office], you looked at the other 11.
then all the teams wanted to win. And the matches that were
'' I was curious '' was logical ... to win.
there is nowhere to be sure.
now the teams are playing and to lose ... [betting]
there is no '' sure ''.
you can not push to standard but how to play 14ary dream.
I do not know what happens to the amounts they are paying.
I used to play in the morning of Sunday
which shared about 120 million in 13ary.
the morning of Saturday did not share anything. But you also won.
the joke was made with the propogol.
you have had minimal chances to get 8ar if you have
you did not win anything!
: sign:

Reactions: ALEX

Well, the toys had to be very good at the games then, but it was POL and his nails.
Once with a friend we did the following:
We divided PROPO into three. The three major standards, the five medium and the five triple. We found that if we standardized the big three we would be fifty-fifty inside while for the middle ones our base was the first two points. So it was not so easy and of course we did not want to catch the "national" PROPO that gave three and sixty on the 13th.
But sometimes we went to a fund by playing them little sly columns that they paid and also made choice competitions. That is, there were some competitions that we avoided. In one of those that was not "to be avoided", I remember, a unique 13-point record was broken in Larissa, but in any case we usually chose correctly.

I do not know what we would do under current conditions, but on the PROPO's side, the situation is laughing.
OPAP has its fault, the English in this particular game offer something stupid and I do not understand Italian.

Some suggestions to OPAP in 2007-08 to improve it, because it does not make columns anyway, were answered with "rivets". Apparently it was decided that he would pull a game out of the go bet that they rake it.

Now it is logical to have more setup.
Prior to 2000, any set-up, at least in the Greek Championship, was for the championship to be relegated.
Inevitably, there are also a lot of stories from the various occasional losers who wanted to justify themselves. One of them is the story that brought about the dissolution of Panathinaikos old and after the so-called "renewal". Because Panathinaikos had lost to Panionios but it was certainly not true that players sold the match.
But now they are also combined for racing reasons and for betting. There is (a) the "monta" of the agent to eat the books and (b) the monta of the book together with the agent to eat the payout. If case (a) is ever restricted, case (b) will not be restricted.

Reactions: jim-bet

The guys were my great love. I have rewritten it. I had spent endless hours of study in order to find terms. Under these conditions you have to stay away. 14 Matches, 0,25 Minutes or Column, mean destruction to our Predict. First of all in a system to play obligatory to be able to hope you have to play 10% of its full columns. The only hope is to study the same complete 3-4 friends knowing things and finally to play the common ones. There those who understand me are very much the key to success.

Reactions: jim-bet

good enough to find out where to go and who they are;

http://www.infobeto.com/forum/members/lolhs5-8889/
Friend lolhs5 there are permanent and weekly terms. Pennants have to come out of 14 triplets and are related to the winners. My opinion is that alternations and symmetrical should be avoided, easily eat thirteen, formerly 12aria. Your condition must go from the beginning to the winners, do not try to fix it to pass, it means failure. It is good to play with teams, not supergroups, because they do not cut, though. Once I talked to a developer of whom I bought the program, he confessed to me that the programs were for exclusive use, when they understood the difficulty of catching thirteen, then they sold and pulled thirteen. Do you understand what I'm saying. Only the program does nothing, it just helps. I will give you one tip, you will use 11 729 triple 100 columns that give 12% a 14 in 80 races, you will constantly change it with rebuild, you will find the way you choose basic 0 no more than you will pass statistically and predictions, depending on the game, you will put a lower limit on 1, I will not tell you, you will find it alone and you will put them in a group to pass all by 5-5000. Such teams with the rebuilding will do a lot. I hope you manage to lower it down from me and have success. Why did I have but the columns were over XNUMX. I think for my love for this FORUM, I helped by saying some of my secrets to those who understand me.

Reactions: BetLaden

The guys were my great love. I have rewritten it. I had spent endless hours of study in order to find terms. Under these conditions you have to stay away. 14 Matches, 0,25 Minutes or Column, mean destruction to our Predict. First of all in a system to play obligatory to be able to hope you have to play 10% of its full columns. The only hope is to study the same complete 3-4 friends knowing things and finally to play the common ones. There those who understand me are very much the key to success.

Once upon a time when the races were 13, we were playing every Sunday PRO-PO with the ARTEMIS building. I found a 32-based statistical columns that had 7 as the central 7-based 1 columns 3-70 columns with 80- 90% in all the PRO-PO winning columns (by paying PRO-PO). Looking at these columns I created other statistics and I had a large column economy (80%) and good statistical verification (XNUMX +%).
Does anyone have these columns (since I lost them) or nothing similar to statistical columns?
I'm also looking for a construction for a bet offering counterparts, totals, 1a-2a-3 points, alternations, symmetrical contiguous, etc. Does anyone know if there is such a program?

Last edited:

Once upon a time when the races were 13, we were playing every Sunday PRO-PO with the ARTEMIS building. I found a 32-based statistical columns that had 7 as the central 7-based 1 columns 3-70 columns with 80- 90% in all the PRO-PO winning columns (by paying PRO-PO). Looking at these columns I created other statistics and I had a large column economy (80%) and good statistical verification (XNUMX +%).
Does anyone have these columns (since I lost them) or nothing similar to statistical columns?
I'm also looking for a construction for a bet offering counterparts, totals, 1a-2a-3 points, alternations, symmetrical contiguous, etc. Does anyone know if there is such a program?

Andromeda free.

But it does not print or download internet vouchers, if I remember well.

Friend I always used the NORMA program of Gerontopoulos-Grafakos. There were indeed permanent terms for 7 and weekly terms for 7. Since I remember it was no newspaper from today. It was in the dimensions of a small book that really set very good terms, but sometime than I recall, many of the authors left and went elsewhere, and it was closed. I have to have it somewhere, now I'm going to look for it, although of course we have to see them since the 1 draw and 3 win, because 1 and 2 were older and the statistics were different. However, I will try to find them if I find it a little difficult. But I think a friend for seven is not so difficult for so many columns to do it and you (32). We tried to make for nine, cutting the PROPO in the middle, but unfortunately did not have a long-term verification. At 1 we were at 80% and we were happy but at 2 we played at 60% and stopped.

Friend I always used the NORMA program of Gerontopoulos-Grafakos. There were indeed permanent terms for 7 and weekly terms for 7. Since I remember it was no newspaper from today. It was in the dimensions of a small book that really set very good terms, but sometime than I recall, many of the authors left and went elsewhere, and it was closed. I have to have it somewhere, now I'm going to look for it, although of course we have to see them since the 1 draw and 3 win, because 1 and 2 were older and the statistics were different. However, I will try to find them if I find it a little difficult. But I think a friend for seven is not so difficult for so many columns to do it and you (32). We tried to make for nine, cutting the PROPO in the middle, but unfortunately did not have a long-term verification. At 1 we were at 80% and we were happy but at 2 we played at 60% and stopped.
HMM might have found the 32 columns in this newspaper magazine as you said. This statistic I mentioned at the beginning (7 in 7 from 1-3 columns) had 70-80% verification in ALL of the winning columns I have created other statistics of these columns and I have saved more than 90% in full with 80% verification. To put it simply I had 80% 12 (13 matches I speak) even if I missed more than 1 terms and the terms were overlapping.) In order not to polite, I'm looking for these columns to use them for betting. Do you know how I want to build. Is it asking for anything in a construction that complies with these wagering requirements?

to ask myself something that I can not? I downloaded the andromeda for all program.
asking me to put user name, mail and password. all these ok. open and then choose system build or libraries. but I do not have my new voucher right now. when I go for a voucher renewal .. she does not do anything. do you know why ??

Friend Asensi will try to find them if they are in them. Now by building programs there are many and not expensive. What I noticed is that it is similar to PROPO. The difference is that in the bet to win you need more columns, the bet requires few columns, hence harder terms. In my opinion, they do not give you any real help if you have any help to help. I may be wrong too.

If I find this 32, any other statistics will show you what I used with 90% + and with a large statistical 70-80%.
In fact, this meant that even if I had more than one team in short, 80% 12 when I was passing the bill.
And that's the difficult times of Saturday's foreign events at the time, it meant a good "cashmere".

to ask myself something that I can not? I downloaded the andromeda for all program.
but I do not have my new voucher right now. when I go for a voucher renewal .. she does not do anything. do you know why ??

The program is (trial version) and almost all the programs
DEMO have locked options (Coupon Routine and Print)

Reactions: piperasgr

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...