closing my accounts ...

rokono

23 Sep 2016
Kids help, I closed my accounts (and I got rid of myself because they were doing something ... some Cypriot companies and I got nervous) and I can't open them again to all the good Greek companies because I closed everything !!!! Now I remembered that to snap I had not opened an online account so can I open an account there, what is your opinion? also if i was with other accounts it would be a good idea if they saw my computer's ip or serial number?

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
All of the companies you were playing with did ....?
So what did they do to you?
I ask you why maybe the next ones will do the same to you. Only you would consider it .... whereas in reality it may be simple to apply rules.

As for the 2 strand of playing the account elsewhere, the only thing you can do is close your friends account because it is forbidden.

rokono

23 Sep 2016
i won the bonus i won it and when i went to withdraw they said something crazy that i was collaborating with other people etc and they were stealing me around 300 euros .... because they said the bonus is void and i had 200 euro 100 in me bonus and I played a hundred and won say this was the bonus and so we get it back and it doesn't even count the win etc .... and it all happened the moment i clicked on withdrawal .... which before was all right .. .. fraudulent Cypriot betting companies .....
i just got nervous and i closed them all .... i got nerves i closed and other companies ....
My question is six: can they catch me or not give me the money if I make a different account? with someone who doesn't play .... who doesn't care and closes the account !!!
also o snap in online betting is bearable or will I resent it?

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Yes they can get you comfortable in any way and you will not get nor can you claim anything, and there is no way to bypass it. We do not block other accounts. THIS IS LAW !!!!!

Predictions

• 16:05
    Novasports 1HD
    • New York City - Philadelphia Union
  • 19:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Leeds - Stoke
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bournemouth - Tottenham
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Everton - Southampton
  • 20:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • SPAL - Udinese
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Eibar - Leganes
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Mallorca - Levante
  • 21:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Tondela - Porto
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Aston Villa - Manchester United
  • 22:45
    Novasports 1HD
    • Verona - Inter
  • 23:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Bilbao - Sevilla
  • 23:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Famalikao - Benfica
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Formula 2 2020
  • 19:00
    ERT Sports HD
    • Men's Volleyball League 2019-20
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Y Forum Bot: Yaka has launched a new theme called "Live Streaming outside of betting companies ...