about tipsters / tipsting

bilias

21 Ion 2018
I would like to discuss the phenomenon, I do not know what title to put on the thread
just to talk about those who trade or use selected games of others.

At first against those who traded, I was always suspicious, I was puzzled by simple reasoning
"If they can make money from it, why go into the process of selling it?"
regardless of the amount of fare they set.

Beyond their effectiveness, I haven't heard of anyone with amazing success rates
the most successful, of the emails that come to me from time to time with a link to Trustworthy posted
history is 45 points in 3 months - he succeeded I remember in a good week I sent him "I PSKD won 32, do you want to hire me?"
I didn't get an answer :)

For those who use selected races of others I find it difficult to get into their logic
and not now that I have reached an alpha level e.g. yesterday I had 2 / 7 bulletins, an 10 performance payload and a single performance 4.85 profit 8 points, today 2 / 2 performance 3.0 points and 3.9 profit 4.9 points
right from the beginning, when I was missing out on playing volleyball and table tennis
and I saw members posting predictions and later posting the positive results I found it difficult to sync with this way of playing.
I still can't.

I would like to discuss the phenomenon, I do not know what title to put on the thread
just to talk about those who trade or use selected games of others.

At first against those who traded, I was always suspicious, I was puzzled by simple reasoning
"If they can make money from it, why go into the process of selling it?"
regardless of the amount of fare they set.

Beyond their effectiveness, I haven't heard of anyone with amazing success rates
the most successful, of the emails that come to me from time to time with a link to Trustworthy posted
history is 45 points in 3 months - he succeeded I remember in a good week I sent him "I PSKD won 32, do you want to hire me?"
I didn't get an answer :)

For those who use selected races of others I find it difficult to get into their logic
and not now that I have reached an alpha level e.g. yesterday I had 2 / 7 bulletins, an 10 performance payload and a single performance 4.85 profit 8 points, today 2 / 2 performance 3.0 points and 3.9 profit 4.9 points
right from the beginning, when I was missing out on playing volleyball and table tennis
and I saw members posting predictions and later posting the positive results I found it difficult to sync with this way of playing.
I still can't.
You mean for an email of the style "I have a match for sure give me so much to tell you" ??

You mean for an email of the style "I have a match for sure give me so much to tell you" ??

fortunately or unfortunately I haven't fallen into such disorganized cheaters yet
I talk
or for organized pages, with members, facebook page, branded owners, posted results that don't hide the negative results and charge a subscription fee, I mentioned them in the original message when I said
with a link to Trustworthy posted

or for anonymous, virtual sites that have a homepage all over, where the previous ones have been posted
their results, 80% earned and they charge from 100 up to 500 euros to tell you a match.
I have mentioned many such sites in PPC and action fraud

fortunately or unfortunately I haven't fallen into such disorganized cheaters yet
I talk
or for organized pages, with members, facebook page, branded owners, posted results that don't hide the negative results and charge a subscription fee, I mentioned them in the original message when I said

or for anonymous, virtual sites that have a homepage all over, where the previous ones have been posted
their results, 80% earned and they charge from 100 up to 500 euros to tell you a match.
I have mentioned many such sites in PPC and action fraud
Okay there are dozens of cases now .... and I have seen and heard many similar cases but never mind .... anyway if anyone knows a result will look to play it in all companies and give it to 2- 3 friends and not to risk looking to sell it .... as for the sites with so many subscriptions only once i have paid for a few months and i find it very good and excellent professionally .... otherwise like you I said ... I don't care .....

Things are very simple. The one who falls into the trap of paying predictions, inwardly seeks an expiatory victim for his "predicted" future failure.
Earlier when I was learning about betting, I had found a foreign forum coming out and asking for a certain amount of money annually which I don't remember but it was easy to give predictors that had a very high success rate and bagged me so much that I sent him an email I told him that if he gives me a prognosis, I'll tell him beforehand how much I will play and the profits will be shared 50-50. The chuckle will eat it without meaning to ask him anything. hope give me eg the pluckers day and not giving him half the profits, he can immediately stop and never send me back. I even told him I would find other 50 to give him half their profits. the many scammers who play with the pain of every gambler.

@tarantules I believe what you say applies to anyone who follows predictions of others, friends or posters for free,
for those who pay I think things are different, how they think this way they make a profit

It raises a lot of discussion about tipsters. First of all, there has to be a separation between rogue or wannabe tipsters because many self-baptized tipsters are without, and honest, real professional tipsters. Fortunately, the first category I think is getting more and more limited as the children's betting education is higher now than before the 10-20 year. So I want to believe at least!

To the frequently asked question "Since someone is so successful and profitable as a player why sell their picks?" the answer is very simple. If he can secure let's say 100 points a year playing them for himself, why not make 130? That is 100 + 30 of the amount he charges for an annual subscription. In other words, it is like asking someone who has a job and earns an X amount but has little free time left, why does he work part-time and somewhere else? Basically why does MHN do it if it has the time and the mood?

Now, because I've been researching the tipsters topic so much lately, I can give you a lot of details just to keep going and maybe even tire out, who's interested in asking me some specific questions and would love to answer.

As a general conclusion just to say six. There are some great tipsters out there who have been successful for years and can help you earn as much as you need if you have the necessary capital, patience and discipline you need. I have written to some such, I have written to others, not so good. Just like any investment movement, because in this case, we need market and subject knowledge and thorough research, because in the end we make money, not beans.

Reactions: PANATHA
the reason you aren't worth paying for such a tipper is one and only ... but the performance he is going to give will stun 5 in a minute, so at the end of the month, he and the other profits will have you .. I am talking mainly to Greeks that have a name and specialize in Greek basketball and football championships ...

Reactions: PANATHA
the reason you aren't worth paying for such a tipper is one and only ... but the performance he is going to give will stun 5 in a minute, so at the end of the month, he and the other profits will have you .. I am talking mainly to Greeks that have a name and specialize in Greek basketball and football championships ...
And you will be limping on 10 days as we have said countless times

It raises a lot of discussion about tipsters. First of all, there has to be a separation between rogue or wannabe tipsters because many self-baptized tipsters are without, and honest, real professional tipsters. Fortunately, the first category I think is getting more and more limited as the children's betting education is higher now than before the 10-20 year. So I want to believe at least!

To the frequently asked question "Since someone is so successful and profitable as a player why sell their picks?" the answer is very simple. If he can secure let's say 100 points a year playing them for himself, why not make 130? That is 100 + 30 of the amount he charges for an annual subscription. In other words, it is like asking someone who has a job and earns an X amount but has little free time left, why does he work part-time and somewhere else? Basically why does MHN do it if it has the time and the mood?

Now, because I've been researching the tipsters topic so much lately, I can give you a lot of details just to keep going and maybe even tire out, who's interested in asking me some specific questions and would love to answer.

As a general conclusion just to say six. There are some great tipsters out there who have been successful for years and can help you earn as much as you need if you have the necessary capital, patience and discipline you need. I have written to some such, I have written to others, not so good. Just like any investment movement, because in this case, we need market and subject knowledge and thorough research, because in the end we make money, not beans.
And the answer here is that you eat banana right away, if one wins long term there is no reason to sell the points, the only reason to do so is that he cannot play them himself, but those who play them wonder why they pay as long as win will block them, I've always had this question

Yes it does ... and if you are talking about someone specific that goes to my mind .... it gives Kalamata the win on 2.30 and until you get into playing it and they have it blocked and then take it out on 1.80 .... do you wonder if it is worth betting .....

So I talked about real, professional tipsters and wannabe tispters like the ones you mentioned. The professional tipster does not deal with B 'Hellenic Greece but rather liquidity championships and mature markets so that the odds do not fall into the details.

And you will be limping on 10 days as we have said countless times

You will not eat anything. Signing up for serious tipsters obviously requires access to Pinnacle, Asian markets and exchanges. You do not subscribe to a tipster if you only have access to fufutbet.

You will not eat anything. Signing up for serious tipsters obviously requires access to Pinnacle, Asian markets and exchanges. You do not subscribe to a tipster if you only have access to fufutbet.
And what does the roi have to do in such markets?

And what does the roi have to do in such markets?

Apparently relatively low. Typically let's say 4 - 8%. There are exceptions to the dual roi rule, just not in the champions league, premier league or nba. This is impossible.

Apparently relatively low. Typically let's say 4 - 8%. There are exceptions to the dual roi rule, just not in the champions league, premier league or nba. This is impossible.
And why sells points?
He's playing it himself, making 1 million turnover and making cigars, I don't know if he has such a roi there to do it, at least to my mind

And why sells points?
He's playing it himself, making 1 million turnover and making cigars, I don't know if he has such a roi there to do it, at least to my mind
That being the case, logic rarely falls out ... in these very popular markets where a lot of people are playing with little knowledge, there are inevitably because of these players and great opportunities with no limit to the good guys .... they make money and they don't need to give tips for tall.

Let them do bad things to themselves as well, as the more people play correctly the more pressure is put on to get to the right side and lose value, many wait for the last day to play with the mass.

In small markets that fall under constraint and cannot take advantage of it themselves, it is easier to see good tippers, but of course the performance has been more difficult to stay where they were given and you run the risk of some limit.

Last edited:
And why sells points?

You don't take things into consideration. A successful player with a long-term 5% ROI in the premier league doesn't mean he wins every day. There is variation. It may take 2-3-6 months but eventually it will have 5% ROI in the long run. Then there is the volume of bets he plays. Another 5% ROI with 10 bets / month and another 5% ROI with 50 bets / month. The huge difference in the final increase in the initial capital-bank.

As I explained earlier, why not sell these points in parallel? And believe me with a tipper with 5% ROI in the premier league and a decent turnover, he can charge both 70 and 80 and 100 euros / month per loose subscriber, which means that if only 30 subscribers have one, he / she will be 3000 extra workload. It's not negligible how much he can earn as a tipper. And basically EVERY month, it's raining!

You don't take things into consideration. A successful player with a long-term 5% ROI in the premier league doesn't mean he wins every day. There is variation. It may take 2-3-6 months but eventually it will have 5% ROI in the long run. Then there is the volume of bets he plays. Another 5% ROI with 10 bets / month and another 5% ROI with 50 bets / month. The huge difference in the final increase in the initial capital-bank.

As I explained earlier, why not sell these points in parallel? And believe me with a tipper with 5% ROI in the premier league and a decent turnover, he can charge both 70 and 80 and 100 euros / month per loose subscriber, which means that if only 30 subscribers have one, he / she will be 3000 extra workload. It's not negligible how much he can earn as a tipper. And basically EVERY month, it's raining!
It's an explanation yes, I wouldn't do it myself, I would play it for me with a big turnover

Reactions: blizzard and goal2
As I explained earlier, why not sell these points in parallel? And believe me with a 5% ROI tipper in the premier league and a satisfying turnover, it can charge both 70 and 80 and 100 euros / month per loose subscriber, which means that if only 30 subscribers have it, I'm 3000 stable extra workload.
3000 is a minimum amount for a good tipper in big leagues ... these money came out simply by traiding in the good times we had volleyball with unrelated and relatively small capital.

His odds are to steal it and sell it cheap or spread it out (no problem of time), also the games are somewhat limited so you can easily prove that it is not luck and you cannot play at everybody since there is no value everywhere, he does damage to himself by telling the world what to play, so a lot of people get together and so few do it

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...