about tipsters / tipsting

3000 is a minimum amount for a good tipper in big leagues ... these money came out simply by traiding in the good times we had volleyball with unrelated and relatively small capital.

His odds are to steal it and sell it cheap or spread it out (no problem of time), also the games are somewhat limited so you can easily prove that it is not luck and you cannot play at everybody since there is no value everywhere, he does damage to himself by telling the world what to play, so a lot of people get together and so few do it

Don't stick to 3000. It can be 3000, it can be 5000, it can be 10000, depending on what it charges and the amount of subscribers it has. Which is also why 3000 is not much for sideline income. Are we kidding?

Plus what do you mean by stealing his returns? Who will steal them? We're talking about subscribers' tippers, they don't get the point. If you mean to subscribe to his points, there are ways of protecting him. The question is, why would a subscriber get into such a process and risk getting a ban or even a legal hunt?

So what do you mean the struggles are few? You obviously don't subscribe to 5% ROI chips after 3 months and 100 bets, but after thousands of bets and years of experience.

You don't take things into consideration. A successful player with a long-term 5% ROI in the premier league doesn't mean he wins every day. There is variation. It may take 2-3-6 months but eventually it will have 5% ROI in the long run. Then there is the volume of bets he plays. Another 5% ROI with 10 bets / month and another 5% ROI with 50 bets / month. The huge difference in the final increase in the initial capital-bank.

As I explained earlier, why not sell these points in parallel? And believe me with a tipper with 5% ROI in the premier league and a decent turnover, he can charge both 70 and 80 and 100 euros / month per loose subscriber, which means that if only 30 subscribers have one, he / she will be 3000 extra workload. It's not negligible how much he can earn as a tipper. And basically EVERY month, it's raining!
Have you found a tipster that has 5-8% in the Premier League or similar commercial leagues?

Reactions: goal2
Have you found a tipster that has 5-8% in the Premier League or similar commercial leagues?

Not in so many commercial championships I haven't found. In a slightly less commercial way though. B.C. Tennis, ATP only, no Challenger, ITF etc

We have reached 2019 with the "tipsters" who have thousands of followers having the luxury of tearing down Pinnacle's odds in tournaments like those in South America or in second-tier Europeans, trading with guaranteed and big profits, and you tipsters "who will sit down to deal with Premier League and beta odds. Having a tipster 5% yield means that his subscriber at best will have 3-4%, (this happens for various reasons) and with such yields" fish " Few of those who want ready-made predictions. Such a small yield to perform requires a KAVA with @ #% $ ia and few players have a wine cellar over 30.000 € and 50.000 €. Everyone will look at the impressive 20% of Bobic or others like him in other sites with 10% 20%, they will be affected and watching and 5000-10.000 followers will go there. he asks to tell him which match to play. and get value in the coverage. And 2.50 times in 95 will give prive and some value in the original price to play in bet100 and then say that it demolishes odds. This is what the "big tipsters" do and they do very well since there are players who They want to pay to gamble and do not sit down to learn to play on their own. Of course there are exceptions. A member of infobeto who gave a match here a few months ago and made priests. I don't need to say who he is. I make an advertisement that I also have a share.

Last edited:
We have reached 2019 with the "tipsters" who have thousands of followers having the luxury of tearing down Pinnacle's odds in leagues like those in South America or in the second-tier Europeans, and you are talking about "big tipsters" who will sit with me. Premier League and beta odds. Having a tipster 5% yield means that his subscriber at best will have 3-4%, (this happens for various reasons) and with such yields "fish" a few of those who want ready predictions. Such a small yield to perform requires KAVA with @ #% $ ia and few players have kava over 30.000 € and 50.000 €. Everyone will look at the impressive 20% of Bobic or others like him in other sites with 10% 20%, will affect and watching and 5000-10.000 followers will go there. Bobic and every Bibic of course is not an idiot nor is he interested in getting the value at 2.50 that he plays and every odor he pays to tell him which match to play. 95 p 100 times will give it much later, when Pinnacle will have opened with the Asian at 2.00 with the aim of course to drop it to 1.70 having set up and ready lay somewhere there to cover and get value in coverage. And 5 times at 100 will give prive and some value to the original price to play at bet365 and then say that it demolishes odds. Learn to play on their own. Of course there are exceptions. A good tipster can be found where you do not expect it, someone who no one knows, does not need to be famous. Like a member of infobeto who gave some matches here before some months and he made priests. Who he is, I do not need to say. Various clever people are lurking here and if I say who he is, they will be thrown to tell their puppet that I am going to advertise him or that I also have a share.

No objection to what you say. That's why I made the separation in the beginning. Are we talking about lamoya or wannabe "tipsters" or are we talking about honest, professional real tipsters who work with a limited clientele as they should? Because, as you said, the second category is the vast minority and they usually operate discreetly without fanfares and advertisements. For the first category, what can we say? It is known or at least it should be.

Not in so many commercial championships I haven't found. In a slightly less commercial way though. B.C. Tennis, ATP only, no Challenger, ITF etc
The tournaments you mention are not just slightly less commercial but day in and day out compared to the big football leagues. Of the games being played tonight, you can bet more on Cerro Porteno's Paraguay handicap right now than on Nadal's game handicap. And we are talking about the final phase of the Grand Slam now (I have no idea about tennis but I imagine it is the biggest tournament), if you go to slightly smaller tournaments the limits are Football League level. So obviously you will see tipsters with 5% and 10%. Not because they are "professional" as you say but because these markets are small and have a profit margin. Like the Football League, the Super League and other second-tier football leagues. And that also means that the odds can easily fall apart in a matter of minutes.

Don't stick to 3000. It can be 3000, it can be 5000, it can be 10000, depending on what it charges and the amount of subscribers it has. Which is also why 3000 is not much for sideline income. Are we kidding?

Plus what do you mean by stealing his returns? Who will steal them? We're talking about subscribers' tippers, they don't get the point. If you mean to subscribe to his points, there are ways of protecting him. The question is, why would a subscriber get into such a process and risk getting a ban or even a legal hunt?

So what do you mean the struggles are few? You obviously don't subscribe to 5% ROI chips after 3 months and 100 bets, but after thousands of bets and years of experience.
It's different for a player who can find some great matches a week from big leagues, where their lousy mass is completely wrong and with his money makes huge value to the end ... and with unlimited betting so huge profits for him .

He will never deal with tipping .... the profits he can normally make are multiple and he wants his privacy and low profile.
He should hire someone for this job since he will not spend his own time looking for who has copied him in which forum and in what order the subscriber should be free, he should be trusted and relatives or be kept because you never know.
The fights he offers will not be so many, they require players with big wallets to give him good rates and not crumbs, he does not want to be spread to the masses for many reasons, he may be betraying his system or pieces of it, taxation - The state gives a damn if it has a bad omen and so many others that will make it lose its peace of mind.

In these fights, we have to look for it OURSELVES and not hope for tipsters ... in fights with 0 rake as I have said many times, to see what others are playing and helping each other.

Conversely, when we talk about smaller races that cannot be exploited to the fullest or have the least value that you lose, becoming a tipper is an incentive to chase it as it may.
Every forum will have someone like that, some good others just scammers looking for victims.
(here's what the goal said sticks ... I do not know if it is for me since the child who turned it into a subscription is a good one and I had said it, but yes if his "friends" keep falling for me because I say that there is not only this kind of game I will react too ;)

The tournaments you mention are not just slightly less commercial but day in and day out compared to the big football leagues. Of the games being played tonight, you can bet more on Cerro Porteno's Paraguay handicap right now than on Nadal's game handicap. And we are talking about the final phase of the Grand Slam now (I have no idea about tennis but I imagine it is the biggest tournament), if you go to slightly smaller tournaments the limits are Football League level. So obviously you will see tipsters with 5% and 10%. Not because they are "professional" as you say but because these markets are small and have a profit margin. Like the Football League, the Super League and other second-tier football leagues. And that also means that the odds can easily fall apart in a matter of minutes.

Out of your mind these big numbers? You can bet on this Cerro Porteno handicap at the moment max. 900 Eur at Pinnacle. In the handicap of today's US Open games do you know how much you can do? 10.000-15.000 Eur. Nadal is in for another match tonight. Now obviously the liquidity of ATP Tennis is not compared to the Premier League. Simply put, Tennis ATP is not a liquidity convention. It's a great market.

here also hangs what the goal said ... I do not know if it is for me since the child who turned it into a subscription is a good one and I had said it, but yes if his "friends" keep falling for me because I say that I do not there is only this kind of game I will react too ;)

Who "turned" it into a subscription and which "friends" of yours "drop" it and why I do not understand anything ??

Hy. Please stop mentioning this fucking 0 rake in every post, because I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Thanks

Who "turned" it into a subscription and which "friends" of yours "drop" it and why I do not understand anything ??

Hy. Please stop mentioning this fucking 0 rake in every post, because I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Thanks
You can't ask me not to say zero scratch, like I can't ask you not to make winning bets ... it's the essence of the game and it's unacceptable not to constantly say it to help the curious upright people.

The 0 rake is the BEST for the players and the worst for the Buccaneers, ALWAYS we have to chase it mostly in the big races that are easy, and do it on our own because no climber will get us out of hand.

On the contrary, the rake and all other types of play are exploited within them .... the cuckoo can be exploited by suckers, the cuckold and the ticker can be exploited by the cuckold who has made a mistake in the early market, some players looking for subscribers may be taking advantage of other medium and this forum still.

In short, if you are looking for subscription clippers, you will easily find many in early markets, and small races .... you will also find them in forums, many are good, but we SHOULDN'T allow either them or their mentality to pass that this is supposedly the only way to play, the 0 rake and big value races make no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Fairplay
You can't ask me not to say zero scratch, like I can't ask you not to make winning bets ... it's the essence of the game and it's unacceptable not to constantly say it to help the curious upright people.

The 0 rake is the BEST for the players and the worst for the Boks, ALWAYS we have to chase it mainly in the big races, and do it on our own because no climber will get us out of hand.

On the contrary, the rake and all other types of play are exploited in them .... can the cuckoo take advantage of the sucker players, can the tipsters take advantage of the cuckold who has made a mistake in the early market, some may players looking for subscribers to take advantage of other medium and this forum still.

In short, if you are looking for subscription clippers, you will easily find many in early markets, and small races .... you will also find them in forums, many are good, but we SHOULDN'T allow either them or their mentality to pass that this is supposedly the only way to play, the 0 rake and big value races make no sense.

I do

(here's what the goal said sticks ... I do not know if it is for me since the child who turned it into a subscription is a good one and I had said it, but yes if his "friends" keep falling for me because I say that there is not only this kind of game I will react too ;)
1) I wonder why I should say goodbye to you. 10.000 has the forum.
2) There is no subscription.
3) I have no "friends" here. I mean "friends" in the sense that you let it be understood.
4) I do not know whether I should not answer you in a gentle style as I answer now, but in a different way, as you did the day before yesterday when I mentioned your name in another trend. And you did as if we were going to kill you. I could do it now You mentioned my name, but I do not do it because I do not have such a complex or the previous ones with you or the other members of the forum, and on the other hand I will again be the "bad guy" who is going to create noise by spoiling the trends of other members.
PS Very much Mrs Mercy (0% rake) is bored too by the Pope. Naturally and it is your right to write that you want but others have the right to reply.

Last edited:

The 0 rake is the BEST for the players and the worst for the Buccaneers, ALWAYS we have to chase it mostly in the big races that are easy, and do it on our own because no climber will get us out of hand.

On the contrary, the rake and all other types of play are exploited within them .... the cuckoo can be exploited by suckers, the cuckold and the ticker can be exploited by the cuckold who has made a mistake in the early market, some players looking for subscribers may be taking advantage of other medium and this forum still.

And tell you Rector of betting, if the company gives zero rake in races that I can't come up with what to do with my money? I play a point in luck and what happens? What do I expect when and if he gives me a game that I like or turn it into gambling, do I give him a match and sit down until I go for fun? So tell me how we do it there?

Let's go martingale at X and God help?

Out of your mind these big numbers? You can bet on this Cerro Porteno handicap at the moment max. 900 Eur at Pinnacle. In the handicap of today's US Open games do you know how much you can do? 10.000-15.000 Eur. Nadal is in for another match tonight. Now obviously the liquidity of ATP Tennis is not compared to the Premier League. Simply put, Tennis ATP is not a liquidity convention. It's a great market.
We're talking about early betting on games that are playing at the same time and don't just look at Pinnacle because it's not the only Asian and sometimes it's not even the company with the highest bounds. Obviously the games playing at 3 hours will also have higher limits. As well as obviously in the Grand Slam as time goes by the boundaries will go up compared to the minor leagues.

The issue is not whether the pinnacle will have 10 xNUMX hours before the race or how easily the performance can be broken at that time. Generally and without being restricted to any particular sport / event, you have found a tipster that has 1% -5% yield on picks that gives them 8 and 2 hours before the race and since the pinny has increased the boundaries so that it doesn't fall the performance? I don't care if we're talking about the Grand Slam or the Football League but it's another to give you a pick when the pinny has 3k limits and another when it opens with 10 Euro.

Generally and without being restricted to any particular sport / event, you have found a tipster that has 5% -8% yield on picks that gives them 2 and 3 hours before the race and since the pinny has increased the boundaries so that it doesn't fall the performance? I don't care if we're talking about the Grand Slam or the Football League but it's another to give you a pick when the pinny has 10k limits and another when it opens with 500 Euro.

I will tell you. Not so close to the start of the races but not days before. Let's say, typically, 5 - 12 hours before launch and in liquidity quadruplet markets at a time when performance doesn't fall in a matter of seconds. Even if you get slightly lower yields then and include an 1-2% drop in your ROI, you're still a character.

I will tell you. Not so close to the start of the races but not days before. Let's say, typically, 5 - 12 hours before launch and in liquidity quadruplet markets at a time when performance doesn't fall in a matter of seconds. Even if you get slightly lower yields then and include an 1-2% drop in your ROI, you're still a character.
Ok i accept it. Have you evaluated this tipster solely on the basis of yield or EV with its picks on closing prices?

Ok i accept it. Have you evaluated this tipster solely on the basis of yield or EV with its picks on closing prices?

Of course. Dozens of things to consider in a tipper, whatever the closing odds are, because if we were talking about big, efficient markets like ATP in tennis, then winning the closing odds systematically is usually indicative of the value of the points you played.

Predictions

• 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Fiorentina - Victoria Plzen
  • 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Lille - Aston Villa
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • European Football Show Greek Edition 2023-24
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • PAOK - Club Brugge
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Roma - Milan
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • West Ham - Leverkusen
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atalanta - Liverpool
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Marseille - Benfica
  • 00:05
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • European Football Show 2023-24
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Olympiacos - Nantes
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Nasr - Al Fayha
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Porto - Milan
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nuremberg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Genoa - Lazio
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Ahly - Al Hilal
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Palermo - Parma
    Novasports Start
    • Tenerife - Leganes
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cagliari - Juventus
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Lorient
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Rio Ave - Aruca
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - Prometheus
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Peristeri
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3326
    Novasports Prime
    • Baskonia - Virtus Bologna
  • Tomorrow 20-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 06:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Practice 1
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 10:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint Qualifying
  • 10:40
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 11:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 13:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:30
    Novasports 5HD
    • WTA 250 Open Metropole
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
    Ertzan Ertzan: Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent