about tipsters / tipsting

So what have we learned lately from the blizard, the bilia and the playmate?

We've learned that books don't limit you if you win them straight (people are laughing), that value betting is a fairy tale, that 0% rake is the salvation of the player, and that the Tigers are cheats. I forgot something;

So what have we learned lately from the blizard, the bilia and the playmate?

We've learned that books don't limit you if you win them straight (people are laughing), that value betting is a fairy tale, that 0% rake is the salvation of the player, and that the Tigers are cheats. I forgot something;
The Boks will limit you if you beat them and we have good tipsters only in small races ... you did not understand well ... answer and follow up on issues that are not about the local but about the real book and here

• Haha
Reactions: Fairplay
the only explanation that somehow covered me was in a clipboard ad
who would answer and say: why am I doing this? to increase market liquidity

in free translation this means losing your money buddy

Tipsters who show a high number of yields and profits can do so only in non-big markets, with yields falling quickly and leading to account closures. Such a market could also be the Premier League, let's say if it jumps too soon, with the yields being low. Someone is now a ticker in Latin America, Indonesian, Arabic, Israel, Slovakian, Turkish, Czech, Dutch Belgian etc etc and sends you a pic the previous day with his opening performance 0.5 down ... okay it will do its trick, it will take the francs off your subscription and all right. Either you win, you will not have the profit you expect (after the yield drops until you catch up), nor will you keep your account for as long as you can play this ticker to the end. You will eat immediately, quickly and solemnly.

The serious tipper you write about is the one who plays Asian markets on the day of the race and after all the moves the odds from the wager on the early bets have been seen. This cluster cannot prevent you from earning more than 10% per year. an 5-6% is the best you can expect. This means that in order to deal with such a tipper, you need a lot of risk, since you have to invest a lot. Put 100 euros to end 5 season earnings, you won't get any subscriptions. And of course, having 30000 in the bank, rather than investing in a project with an expected profit of 5%, say 3% based on subscriptions and some yield exclusions, is again an 1000 euro profit, which is not the bank will give it to you. But is it worth it?

Personal Experience (if they want the names to be cut off not to be considered as advertising):

I have bought the well-known Israeli dedi for 4 months in a row and another 3 sporadically. 40% yield with his peaks at 365. Obviously whoever plays them loses his account. The only way to play it is to be at the opap agency and as soon as the peak pops you can weigh it. But beware, OSA is possible to play. In dnb you will take a risk to play an ace because OPAP does not give dnb, at -1.5 and -2.5 that it gives you can only play ace 1.20 in OPAP - you will usually do it with something else that will give you a good chance of losing - , OPAP will not have all the live games. You will necessarily play some in other companies and they will close you down (very serious damage based on the fact that there are no more companies) You will obviously not get a good return, by definition OPAP is a bad return. So while the system was giving a 40% profit, it was a matter of having a 15%. In fact, it was a month that the system said 5% profit, I had entered 3000.

In conclusion, you understand more or less that all these numbers are a lie. And some Bulgarians expert in Latin America and some others who give Cyprus 2 months before they become with a limit of 5 euros max and get won upside down screenshots with 25 minute bets and something else that can make 0/5 in the Super League but 10/10 in the Super League. and let dudes play it, (unless the bettor does not even let you bet) ... all liars.

Most tipsters sell algae for silk ribbons. Of those who do good on paper with 3 or 4 lineups whose odds change very easily and it is rare to achieve the performance recommended by the tipster. Also keep in mind that statistically, if you want to see if the tipster is worth it you should have a certified sample of thousands of predictors. In short it's not worth it

I have read the thread carefully because it is a topic of great interest to me because at this point in time I have reached a point where my bets are out of profile (big for my own data) so I don't have to trust the options keep me going at this crucial moment - I choose points the way I do now. The reason; I have reached a point where I am not worthy and I am waiting for a correction. This correction I think is going to get me into psychology and try to avoid the moment, not the correction, That will come. Finally with the psychological ones. I agree with almost everyone, friend goal2 wrote that for a bobic who gives a tip slower because he is not stupid he takes it to 2,20 gives it to 2 probably as soon as asian opens and leaves Lay on 1,70 before the game starts. I totally agree, let me be in the arms to get on 1,90 with 2, with this approach his real (his not mine) roi and yield is higher than he shows me! I am wrong; If he makes 1,70 layouts and then he backs out to be 1,68, I don't find it bad once someone burns for value and point verification to get 1,95. Another friend who is experienced by someone from Israel in 4 months may or may not have missed 365! infobeto members generously share their knowledge through their experiences! why not try to burn an account in a company that copies green and doesn't want the values ​​in a company that has no reason to play, that i'm gathering as a young man let's say goodbye to asia! that I am picking up on others in Asia for money, Since the limiters are the common denominator, the purpose is to raise capital so that you alone or with the tipster can get out of Asia. With the help of the Forum I have realized (Public Education Criticism) that it makes sense to live better with what it has made before it makes capital for Asia then it may find itself in an awkward situation when Greece cannot afford it. capital to make some profit in Asia since finding value is clearly more difficult.
The last 4 lines off the topic.

Yes it does ... and if you are talking about someone specific that goes to my mind .... it gives Kalamata the win on 2.30 and until you get into playing it and they have it blocked and then take it out on 1.80 .... do you wonder if it is worth betting .....

You're right about the odds, as with player bets. But on his site, in the late days you will never be lost.

My personal opinion after 10 years of dealing with betting.
I'm not a winner, I'm not a good player. Mostly because I have no patience. I write it because it is often posted and the member who writes it appears as a sifu.

For pregame shopping the point is to find value. As grace has long found and gives us a gift. In Greek companies I think closure is coming fast so you have to find a way to play. I don't know who she is but she must. Grace, ganian players will never lose because they own the theme.

Paying a subscription to the Greek site means you do not own it. Like me. So you end up scared not to lose the account but to buy at no value because these markets are small.
So there is no point in paying.

So either the way it is or not, from August to February your game will be a muffle and will end up being based on a forecast and not a value market, so have fun and play high.

It's worth paying a subscription from March to the end of the tournament. Because there are late goals. They are based on motivation and performance will increase as time goes on (except for a few exceptions). Then yes it's good to pay. You will get a message on the telegram, you will see gravity through staking and will act accordingly.

I've ended up there. All opinions on the post are welcome :)

Reactions: force and PANATHA
You're right about the odds, as with player bets. But on his site, in the late days you will never be lost.
Suppose we say about him? Yannis from Chania ?? Maybe ..... but you have to be on top .... have a cellar to bet on and start with 80 if you subscribe to all tipsters .....

Reactions: PETSIOS

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...