responsible for betting disagreements

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
I have a disagreement with stoiximan .

sent a message to the MGA known link and responded to it

Please be advised that all B2C licensees are now required to make the available dispute settlement procedures available to the Operator's designated Alternative Dispute Resolution Provider (ADR).

The approved ADR provider for GML Interactive Ltd (stoiximan.gr) is eCogra. Kindly direct your dispute to the appointed entity accordingly.

if I understand well, what they mean is that I have to go to eCogra because she is the one responsible for disagreements.

from when did this change? does anyone know? applies only to stoiximan or for all; because it makes it clear that each company chooses its own alternative dispute resolution (ADR)

did you have the slightest experience with eCogra?

goal2

25 Apr 2016
Answer: company responsible for betting disagreements

Jordanrules if it is allowed what disagreements you have with the company?

goal2

25 Apr 2016

I was not alone. I was not the only one I disagreed with.
Yet yesterday I read carefully many times all the history, even in what they said did not count the fullbets old mistake they had done. They had to write me 600 somewhere above.

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010

OPAP is a member of cogra?

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010

They are making fun of us.
It is the work of the EYEO which it denies, in England it must be the work of the Gambling commission and so on.
Reactions: FunBet and goal2

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018

I was not alone. I was not the only one I disagreed with.
Yet yesterday I read carefully many times all the history, even in what they said did not count the fullbets old mistake they had done. They had to write me 600 somewhere above.
and they have made incredible cooking.
Reactions: FunBet

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com

Of its terms uses stoiximan:

12.1 Complaints

12.1.1 If you have a dispute, you can email Customer Support on [Email protected] . The dispute is considered to be a disagreement You may have related to Your gaming play, deposits, withdrawals and other similar matters.
12.1.2 GML will use best efforts to resolve disputes promptly. In any case, GML will provide you with the results within 10 days from the date of your inquiry and will also inform you whether any extension of this time period may be necessary.
12.1.3 If, for any reason, Your dispute is not resolved to your satisfaction by GML, you may refer the dispute to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Company, such as eCOGRA. For more information on eCOGRA, please click here. You must ensure that You have followed the GML's internal dispute procedure and that all reasonable attempts have been made to negotiate a solution with GML before submitting an ADR dispute form.
12.1.4 You may also complain to the Malta Gaming Authority before the competent courts of the competent jurisdiction; Address: Building SCM 02-03, Level 4, SmartCity Malta, Ricasoli SCM1001, Malta, Telephone Number: + 356 2546 9000, Email: [Email protected]. Complaint is considered to be a report that includes any aspect of Your gaming experience that may be conducted in a manner that is not safe, fair or transparent.

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010

We do not like these things in our good state either.
Old times of state OPAP-ODIE did not even have these things.
Once upon a time they had eaten a 120 Euro on the racetrack from a terminal error - a clean mistake was no question.
So we were looking for someone to ask for the money - or in any case to look at the matter - and there was no competent office!
Eventually he was found ... responsible for the training of the racecourse program and told us that "kids will consider it the subject".
Then we told them to make a complaints desk and did not accept.

mike299

3 Apr 2015

it gives me a much smaller earning of profit than it should
For more details, please. What do you mean? I'm playing a lot of cards and at the end I just look at if I win overall or not, I'm not looking if the money is right. I have to look at / say something;

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018

For more details, please. What do you mean? I'm playing a lot of cards and at the end I just look at if I win overall or not, I'm not looking if the money is right. I have to look at / say something;
gross winnings of winning bets less lost betting odds = net profit for 2018

the gain is 2 + + o elementaries the certificate wrote 0,95x
Reactions: mike299

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    McLaren17: Test