02 / 04 / 2016 Barcelona - Real Madrid La Liga

Don_billy

16 Sep 2009
Organized by: Spanish Championship La Liga 31is racing
Start time: 21: 30 Greece time (live via OTE sport 2)
Groups: Barcelona - Real Madrid
Stadium: Camp Nou, Barcelona
Referee: Alejandro Hernández (last time he played at home in Barcelona 14 / 2 / 2016 Barcelona-Celta 6-1 ..)
First Round Match: Real Madrid-Barcelona 0-4 (comfortable for Barcelona)

Classico today today .. what a nice day!

Barça and Real will be confronted for the second time this season in La Liga, as for the Spanish Cup, where there was a chance for the two teams to rejoin, Zidane as another Tennes misused the Russian spy Cherischev and so Real was eliminated. .

In today's game, the big one will be honored in many ways Johan Craig while the classic koreo always done at the start of the class will be dedicated to him.

Useful statistics for the game

- G / G and Over 2,5 16 / 18 last meetings between them, regardless of location and organization.

- Only one defeat counts Barcelona in the last seven home "classic" league against Real (5-1-1).

- "Blaugrana" have collected 15 points in this year's championship, from matches in which they were initially behind in the score.

- The last four dismissals in "classic" (for all competitions) concern ... Real Madrid players.

We will not go into analyzes about who will play, who will start, etc. Both teams have "such a level of player" that does not allow us to make a double Greek coffee and start the philosophies ..
Key point: The defensive twin of the plot for Real with them Ramos and Zion Pepe : priest: which brings something from the twin towers of New York. The terrorist triple MSN (Messi, Suarez, Neymar) if it turns on all the turbines will make us rub our eyes and much more with those who are still watching Super Unleaded Lingas. The ends with Marcello and Kakomoiros will try to gather the unanswered.

The score can escape the draw and go to 3,4,5-0 over the blackjack. Those who are not on the pitch do not mind, so there is OTE tv, live streaming, agencies and cafes to enjoy. I first learn the score and if it is worth it, I download it and I see it in my quietness.

Let's go to the bet
Half Time Over 1,5 @ 1,90 Stoiximan
Barcelona with difference only 2 goals @ 4,75 Stoiximan
Barcelona / Both teams to score @ 2,38 Stoiximan

And do not forget ... in the days of humor and indulgence makes us forget a little.

Last edited:

Don_billy

16 Sep 2009
Answer: Barcelona - Real Madrid La Liga

Real victory of Real yesterday. After years I saw her in Barcelona gathered with patience and aiming to hit the right moment. Barcelona did not get a bit but the difference in the score, a little that Messi-Neimar-Iniesta did not pull on yesterday and Real took the double.

Y.K. I told them about her defense, who betrayed her but did not pay it yesterday. In the first goal phase, Pepe loses the opponent (Pike) and he finds time and space to score with the head.
Ramos had to be expelled earlier, it is a shame for such a club to be the leader of Ramos.

Predictions

• PM19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Bologna - Genoa
  • PM19:45
    Novasports 2HD
    • Fortuna Sittard - Ajax
  • PM20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Greece - Kazakhstan
  • PM20:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Getafe - Atletico Madrid
  • PM21:45
    Novasports 2HD
    • Norwich - Liverpool
    Novasports 3HD
    • Manchester City - Wycombe
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Fiorentina - Inter
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Atalanta - Sassuolo
    Novasports Prime
    • Bilbao - Rayo Vallecano
  • PM23:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Levante - Celta
  • Tomorrow 22-09-2021
  • PM03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Palmeiras - Atletico Mineiro
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
  • PM12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • PM14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • PM16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • PM19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • PM19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Olympiacos - Asterix Beveren
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Aoxara is flying this year, even in a friendly 3-1 against Olympiakos B.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    WE ARE COMING. Bill Papas is also the President on the field
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eric Castel said:
    Good evening, I hope because ... who is waiting until 20:30 to have a super league : twis:
    I would tell you nothing about the Super League that rains goals but thank goodness you have a birthday and I will not be confused, I am made for Kaitoula tonight live. Sit down and see Germany when there is no sex : paidi:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    Don't say that ... some abnormal people are waiting for this today ...
    only the abnormal do not appreciate the local I agree with you only you feel me
  • Eric Castel Eric Castel:
    hahahaha do not confuse me. Pi
    Ali Kaitoula has live today? We will live PASOK times again tonight.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eric Castel said:
    hahahaha do not confuse me. Does Kaitoula live again today? We will live PASOK times again tonight.
    When we say live this time live concert I closed the first track table to enjoy it up close
  • animusbet animusbet:
    good evening gentlemen
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Antonis longtime friend, whatever you wish
    Thank you very much my friend!
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Happy birthday Antonis, make them happy with health and luck dude
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    happy birthday from me with health and many joys
    Thanks a lot guys!
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC # 18 Group A Score and Results" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC # 18: Cup: 3 Racing 21-23 / 9 / 2021" in the IFC Competition.
  • Costas1974 Forum Bot:
  • K Chat Bot:
    Kostas 2222 has left the room.
  • K Chat Bot:
    Kostas 2222 has connected to the room.
  • K Forum Bot:
    User Kostas 2222 started a new topic called "Withdrawal 22bet" in the Legitimate betting sites.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Apollon-Volos 1-3 goals and spectacle in the Super League
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    You can see these when you see me ticking with a dropper
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What strange things are happening in the odds in Verona - Roma ... yesterday the 2 had 1.86 ..... from the morning it goes up slowly and now it has reached 2.20 ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    From 0-3 AEK 3-3 players in the Super League
  • Γ Forum Bot:
    User George84 started a new topic called "the ghosts" in the Cafe.
  • McLaren17 Forum Bot:
    McLaren17 has started a new thread called "IFC # 18: GROUP B: 3st match"in IFC Competition.
    McLaren17 Forum Bot: McLaren17 has started a new thread called "IFC # 18: Β ΟΜΙΛΟΣ: 3η impact" in IFC Competition.