02/12 Montpellier-Gazelle *

steven4

3 Aug 2014
France - Ligue 1
Match date and time:
02 / 12 20: 00

Montpellier have taken good shape and their attack is on fire. After the three-pointer in Reims, they scored 4 goals in Lyon in Zerlan, in a match that without exaggeration could step on the opponent's area and create a phase whenever they wanted. The atmosphere in the team is excellent and finally it started to rise in the standings after the bad start. Of course, in contrast to the impressive offensive performance, the defense remains the Achilles' heel of the team, as the last time it kept its home intact was on October 24 in the match against Bastia. In the last 5 matches at home, she has scored 2 or more goals, while in 4 of them she conceded goals. Goal-goal was the last 5 games of the independent home or organization.

Let's go to Gazalek now. The newcomers also started the year very badly with many defeats. Bad lies are one of the strongest favorites for relegation, as their roster lags behind most teams in the category. They easily accept phases and their defense is expected to have a hard time against the "demonized" Montpellier. However, based on new players , they play their game with great passion. Characteristic is the image of the players running non-stop in the rain during the cup match with Gingkamp last Wednesday (exclusion with 1-0 in overtime). It was the only match of the last 6 that did not scored, but again came very close to the goal and had 2 beams.

The "chemistry" of the race clearly leads to the well-paid over of 2,25. Last point: In the weather, according to the forecast, no rain is expected that would possibly "destroy" the specific bet.
I don't see why the over is so high, the value is clear regardless of the result.

Pick: over 2,5 @ 2,25 Bet365
Stake: 5/10
Expected profit: +6,25

Checkout
Username: steven4
Match No: 2
Previous Cellar: +94
Current wine cellar: +89

steven4

3 Aug 2014
Answer: 02/12 Montpellier-Gazelle

And yet the previously "demonized" Montpellier did not manage to score a single goal today. But halal. Terrible effort once again by the players of Gazellec.

Final score: 0-2 -5

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Atalanta - Paris Saint-Germain
  • 23:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Houston Rockets
  • Tomorrow 13-08-2020
  • 02:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Connecticut Sun - Dallas Wings
  • 04:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Clippers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Eurosport 2
    • Motokros Riga, 2st race - MXXNUMX
  • 13:00
    Eurosport 2
    • Motocross Riga, MXGP 1st Race
  • 20:00
    Eurosport 1
    • Formula E: Berlin
  • Tomorrow 13-08-2020
  • 00:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Moto2 2020

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    in which book?
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    Road here and now this Allen
  • P PANATHA:
    Allen is on his way anyway ... his contract is coming to an end
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    Even if there were second thoughts after that, I would leave him in England
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    1-1 come baby sick
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    goal goal
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    he must have canceled it
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    mercy
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    the referee slaughters us loosely
  • P PANATHA:
    slaughters you .... will you make an announcement like in Greece? will Mr. Savvas and Costas Chelsea make statements ??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    of course and even from halftime
  • P PANATHA:
    will Kougias write it?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, he is a good old friend
  • P PANATHA:
    the match goes for 1-1 and overtime
  • P PANATHA:
    Real with madness ..... score 2-1 and p
    the overtime 3-1 / Juve 3-0
  • P PANATHA:
    I keep going crazy ... I qualify for Juve and Real
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I see you as a Gandalf as it goes. Olympiacos, Real, Juve :p
  • P PANATHA:
    no Gandalf mom ... yesterday I had Shakhtar 1 & Over ..... Yes 0/3 but in the details .... Olympiacos deserved it .... and Varan had booked a vacation from today the man and said to help not to change his schedule ....
  • P PANATHA:
    What do we do alania ?? I have the following issue to put..why while we are so many in this wonderful site the participations in the Tipsters Challenge are few? I think that the other children should try and take part in the competition ....
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new theme called "The statistics say ...." in the Football Predictions.
  • S Siomos1:
    Good morning to everyone. For those who are looking for the coupon of the Champions League (and Europa) competition, as you know, click on the Competition-Coupon and then the tab: Knock Out Phase.
    +1
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Inspiration Sevilla qualify on penalties, Wolves qualify on penalties from a ten odds 5,50 both
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    insatiable inspiration
  • P Forum Bot:
    User petros198711 started a new theme called "WRONG SETTLEMENT IN NOVIBET" in the Announcements - Support.