08/12/15 Wolfsburg-Manchester United *

steven4

3 Aug 2014
<strong> Champions League </strong> <br> <strong> Date and time of match: 08/12 21:45 </strong> <br> <br> One of the groups with the most interest is the 2nd until the last match , as everything is still open. Undoubtedly, United do not have an easy task, since they only need a victory to be sure in the next phase. Otherwise, they will expect the result from the Netherlands, while it should be noted that in case of a draw with Eindhoven, the Dutch prevail. And Volkswagen Arena is not just an easy seat. Especially for a United, which has problems with its appearances and faces great difficulties in the creative part. Of course, she doesn't lose, but that doesn't mean she wins. In her last 3 games, she drew 0-0 with West Ham (inside), 1-1 with Leicester (away) and 0-0 with Eindhoven (inside). while he reached some points in the games to target Fellaini with deep balls in the attack! She doesn't find the goal easy at all and in her case the numbers tell the truth: In her last 10 games in all competitions (we're talking about a very important period of about 1 and a half months) she has 9 under and only 1 over, 7 out of 10 ended in a draw. , 5 of them even with 0-0. This is not a problem of the last week, but a stable situation. <br> <br> On the other hand, the hosts secure the qualification, without being interested in the other match of the group, both with a victory and a draw. Quality roster, everyone's mind for a long time in this match. <br> I expect the two teams to be very careful in the first half. Wolfsburg has no reason to open, as long as it is comfortable and even. He will try to close the spaces in the first phase, not to give rights to the opponent and to come out with a few players in the attack. On the other hand, Van Gaal has given his mark. His main concern is not to concede goals and then to succeed. But even if the team wanted to give the attacking tempo to the match from the start, I doubt whether the current United would be in a position to do so. Especially if there is good news coming from the Netherlands, a draw at halftime will not bother anyone. <br> <br> I was between under and X at halftime. I finally choose the latter as I am afraid that United will be forced to go up a lot in 1nd half, leave empty spaces behind and the match suddenly "opens". <br> <br> <strong> Pick: </strong> Result of the 2st Half: X @ 1 & nbsp; Stoiximan<br>
<strong>Stake</strong> <strong>: </strong> 3/10 <br>
<strong> Expected Profit: </strong> +3,3 <br>
<u> <strong> <br>
TAMEIO </strong> </u> <br>
<strong> Username: </strong> steven4 <br>
<strong> Race No: </strong> 10 <br>
<strong> Previous cellar: </strong> +67 <br>
<strong> Current cellar: </strong> +64 <br>
<strong> Earnings per month: </strong> +2,16 <br> <br> <br>
Reactions: coria

steven4

3 Aug 2014
Answer: 08/12/15 Wolfsburg-Manchester United

Van Gaal changed his mind and paid for it. Half time score: 2-1 -3

Predictions

• 19:00
    PAOK TV
    • PAOK - Volos
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • UEFA Europa League 2019 - 2020
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Europa League 2019 - 2020
  • 22:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Dallas Mavericks - Utah Jazz
  • Tomorrow 11-08-2020
  • 01:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Toronto Raptors - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Denver Nuggets - Los Angeles Lakers
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    well done will pass and the team will pay
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Come to Europe Olympiacos :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Potense has learned well to dive in England I see
  • Water resistant Water resistant:
    Olympiakos had an odds of 64 a while ago or was it my idea?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    in which book?
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    Road here and now this Allen
  • P PANATHA:
    Allen is on his way anyway ... his contract is coming to an end
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    Even if there were second thoughts after that, I would leave him in England
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    1-1 come baby sick
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    goal goal
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    he must have canceled it
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    mercy
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    the referee slaughters us loosely
  • P PANATHA:
    slaughters you .... will you make an announcement like in Greece? will Mr. Savvas and Costas Chelsea make statements ??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    of course and even from halftime
  • P PANATHA:
    will Kougias write it?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, he is a good old friend
  • P PANATHA:
    the match goes for 1-1 and overtime
  • P PANATHA:
    Real with madness ..... score 2-1 and p
    the overtime 3-1 / Juve 3-0
  • P PANATHA:
    I keep going crazy ... I qualify for Juve and Real
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I see you as a Gandalf as it goes. Olympiacos, Real, Juve :p
  • P PANATHA:
    no Gandalf mom ... yesterday I had Shakhtar 1 & Over ..... Yes 0/3 but in the details .... Olympiacos deserved it .... and Varan had booked a vacation from today the man and said to help not to change his schedule ....
  • P PANATHA:
    What do we do alania ?? I have the following issue to put..why while we are so many in this wonderful site the participations in the Tipsters Challenge are few? I think that the other children should try and take part in the competition ....
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new theme called "The statistics say ...." in the Football Predictions.